Apologies

CanadianSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

In short, subtle (for him) attacks on dharmic concepts such as reincarnation, as well as the rejection of an ever-lasting soul that is reborn according to karmic deeds, in favour of Abrahamic absolute concepts such as heaven and hell. Eventually, the use of science and logic to undermine those previously mentioned concepts, whilst promoting the Islamic view on such matters, but in a very vague and obtuse manner so as not to draw attention to his true agenda.

Of course, his vocabulary will gradually, miraculously, begin to improve over the course of days and weeks, his ideas and explanations becoming steadily lucid and forthright as he begins to feel comfortable on the forum. Had he not made a point of stating his age and stuck to just being a Singh from Canada he might have been able to pull off this charade, or at least make his attempts to troll less obvious for a short time.

Then there's the emotive inclusion of Hindus and 1984, because he knows if there's one subject that unites most Sikhs is the events in India during that time, and the hatred for the Hindu mobs who caused misery for Sikhs.

If I were to hazard a guess I'd say this 'CanadianSingh' is the same individual who purported to be 'WaheguruBhagatSingh' but I could be wrong.

"WaheguruBhagatSingh" is still seemingly active though, I assume school prevents him from staying active.

I want to say sorry for creating forums about proof of heaven and hell, and our Soul.

But, is there any proof if heaven and hell exists, and the soul. Its just a curious question, I don't want to insult anyone.

No no. Do not feel sorry for asking questions. Just ask, to quench your curiosity.

The thing is, it is said you keep asking same questions, with different words in different forums, but has anyone stopped to see why you do so?

It is just because, you have not got satisfactory answers to you queries. No two people have same level of maturity or consciouss levels.

Different people need different times to grasp the meaning. Some understand in a minute, others even in a lifetime do not understand.

Again, nature has made everyone as they are. But in any case, one has to be sincere and give one´s best in anything, and then leave it. We can not force anyone on anything. What one sees as white, others may say, no it is red or black, do not take this literally but as something which one perceives as one´s level of awareness.

Going back to your questions for proofs of soul, god or life after death, etc. Only that much I can tell you, that, for material things one needs material instruments for their analysis, but for subtle existence in subtle dimensions, one needs a different instrument which allows you to enter there and experiment it by yourself . This is not like soemone going to America for example, take pictures and show you, or even bring souvenirs, gifts for you.

Physical organs of perception are limited to the material universe.

Second Patsahee says: there one sees without eyes, walks without feet, hears without ears , works without hands ...

So, to enter those spiritual realms and experiment whatever the Bani says, you have to do the regular practice of the jugtee of Naam Simran, then you need nobody to tell you anything on these issues, because you yourself will have the gyan of it.

This is easily said, but needs a lot of will power, determination, to enter there, and above all His Grace.

May Wahiguru bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

"WaheguruBhagatSingh" is still seemingly active though, I assume school prevents him from staying active. "WaheguruBhagatSingh" is still seemingly active though, I assume school prevents him from staying active. "WaheguruBhagatSingh" is still seemingly active though, I assume school prevents him from staying active.

Yep, that was just a guess. I'm not certain on that one.

Edit your post, you've quoted me 3 times, it looks like a mess.

No no. Do not feel sorry for asking questions. Just ask, to quench your curiosity.

The thing is, it is said you keep asking same questions, with different words in different forums, but has anyone stopped to see why you do so?

It is just because, you have not got satisfactory answers to you queries. No two people have same level of maturity or consciouss levels.

Different people need different times to grasp the meaning. Some understand in a minute, others even in a lifetime do not understand.

Again, nature has made everyone as they are. But in any case, one has to be sincere and give one´s best in anything, and then leave it. We can not force anyone on anything. What one sees as white, others may say, no it is red or black, do not take this literally but as something which one perceives as one´s level of awareness.

Going back to your questions for proofs of soul, god or life after death, etc. Only that much I can tell you, that, for material things one needs material instruments for their analysis, but for subtle existence in subtle dimensions, one needs a different instrument which allows you to enter there and experiment it by yourself . This is not like soemone going to America for example, take pictures and show you, or even bring souvenirs, gifts for you.

Physical organs of perception are limited to the material universe.

Second Patsahee says: there one sees without eyes, walks without feet, hears without ears , works without hands ...

So, to enter those spiritual realms and experiment whatever the Bani says, you have to do the regular practice of the jugtee of Naam Simran, then you need nobody to tell you anything on these issues, because you yourself will have the gyan of it.

This is easily said, but needs a lot of will power, determination, to enter there, and above all His Grace.

May Wahiguru bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Hanji this is what I was trying to do, to find out if somebody is putting him up to asking these questions or that if he has some problems that he's not able to understand as 13yrs is a young for a child to understand as an adult would so quickly.

Also as bullying has been mentioned so my main concern is if he is being bullied or his school friends are asking for proof of his religion.

Okay. I will stop posting in that guy's threads from now on. I've made my feelings clear on the subject. If he is who he says he is I'll be the first to put my hands up and apologise.

The thing is nobody knows anybody here, but if a child goes onto a forum and genuinely asks questions, then as adults it is duty to deal with it in best way as possible. Although there maybe doubts, Nothing is 100% guaranteed as to who anybody is on the Internet.

so when a poster writes they are so and so age, then it would be wise for one to deal with it that way.

In short, subtle (for him) attacks on dharmic concepts such as reincarnation, as well as the rejection of an ever-lasting soul that is reborn according to karmic deeds, in favour of Abrahamic absolute concepts such as heaven and hell. Eventually, the use of science and logic to undermine those previously mentioned concepts, whilst promoting the Islamic view on such matters, but in a very vague and obtuse manner so as not to draw attention to his true agenda.

Of course, his vocabulary will gradually, miraculously, begin to improve over the course of days and weeks, his ideas and explanations becoming steadily lucid and forthright as he begins to feel comfortable on the forum. Had he not made a point of stating his age and stuck to just being a Singh from Canada he might have been able to pull off this charade, or at least make his attempts to troll less obvious for a short time.

Then there's the emotive inclusion of Hindus and 1984, because he knows if there's one subject that unites most Sikhs is the events in India during that time, and the hatred for the Hindu mobs who caused misery for Sikhs.

If I were to hazard a guess I'd say this 'CanadianSingh' is the same individual who purported to be 'WaheguruBhagatSingh' but I could be wrong.

No, no I don't attack other religions. I swear, I do not discriminate against other faiths okay. Its just that the skeptics keep criticizing me on some topics, so this is why I am asking these questions. I am not a troll, why would I troll on a religious forum.