Apologies

CanadianSingh

In short, subtle (for him) attacks on dharmic concepts such as reincarnation, as well as the rejection of an ever-lasting soul that is reborn according to karmic deeds, in favour of Abrahamic absolute concepts such as heaven and hell. Eventually, the use of science and logic to undermine those previously mentioned concepts, whilst promoting the Islamic view on such matters, but in a very vague and obtuse manner so as not to draw attention to his true agenda.

Of course, his vocabulary will gradually, miraculously, begin to improve over the course of days and weeks, his ideas and explanations becoming steadily lucid and forthright as he begins to feel comfortable on the forum. Had he not made a point of stating his age and stuck to just being a Singh from Canada he might have been able to pull off this charade, or at least make his attempts to troll less obvious for a short time.

Then there's the emotive inclusion of Hindus and 1984, because he knows if there's one subject that unites most Sikhs is the events in India during that time, and the hatred for the Hindu mobs who caused misery for Sikhs.

If I were to hazard a guess I'd say this 'CanadianSingh' is the same individual who purported to be 'WaheguruBhagatSingh' but I could be wrong.

Woah, woah I am not promoting Islamic Values.. I do not reject the soul or anything, I am just asking a question okay. I am not doing anything wrong, its just that as I ask questions about these things, these skeptics keep saying we need scientific proof okay!

No, no I don't attack other religions. I swear, I do not discriminate against other faiths okay. Its just that the skeptics keep criticizing me on some topics, so this is why I am asking these questions. I am not a troll, why would I troll on a religious forum.

It's okay, I don't wish to upset you. I could be wrong. I am a suspicious person by nature unfortunately that's how things have turned out. Keep asking your questions and you'll get your answers. It's nothing personal. Good luck.

"WaheguruBhagatSingh" is still seemingly active though, I assume school prevents him from staying active.

"WaheguruBhagatSingh" is still seemingly active though, I assume school prevents him from staying active.

Hanji this is what I was trying to do, to find out if somebody is putting him up to asking these questions or that if he has some problems that he's not able to understand as 13yrs is a young for a child to understand as an adult would so quickly.

Also as bullying has been mentioned so my main concern is if he is being bullied or his school friends are asking for proof of his religion.

Okay, okay I am not being bullied. Well, when I was grade 5 I was being bullied by some Goras, for being Indian okay. There!

It's okay, I don't wish to upset you. I could be wrong. I am a suspicious person by nature unfortunately that's how things have turned out. Keep asking your questions and you'll get your answers. It's nothing personal. Good luck.

Why would I spread propaganda in these forums. I am just asking questions alright, that's it.

Guest Jacfsing2

i guess this could be a litmus test.

"canadian"sin do u think a 54 year old man having sex with a 9 year old girl is a dirty pedophile who should be killed?

He didn't even mention Muhammad.

Okay, okay I am not being bullied. Well, when I was grade 5 I was being bullied by some Goras, for being Indian okay. There!

Why would I spread propaganda in these forums. I am just asking questions alright, that's it.

Thank you dear child for telling that. Ask as you wish, hopefully your questions will get answered as best as one can.

Sorry if you felt upset by my questions dear child.

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't doubt that your most likely a good kid in the real world; however, asking the same question on different topics in the same forum would look like your spreading propaganda. Did you look at the link I posted, lots of things could be answered there.

I don't doubt that your most likely a good kid in the real world; however, asking the same question on different topics in the same forum would look like your spreading propaganda. Did you look at the link I posted, lots of things could be answered there.

I aka good kid, I don't mock other people, and I am a nice person.

am*

am*

I am not taking away your sincerity of having some queries but you still have not made clear to anyone if you are satisfied with any of the answers.

What is your reaction (if any) to the answers to your questions if I may ask?

Or you are not bothered?