Beware Of This Member "dtf".

chatanga

I thought you were here to mend the divisions within the Panth? So far, all I've seen you do is hop from thread to thread making suspicious accusations and stirring up conflict.

Lol...I am not the one who even creates these topics....and also, I come in WAY later into the conversation...and yet you're saying that I'm the trouble maker?

And I'm saying it like it is.....chatanga is a suspicious character on here...he's no one to be making accusations that don't even add up....I have been here much longer than you Balkar Jee....you have no idea what took place on here many years ago. If these small conflicts are making you feel uncomfortable...then I don't know what you would have said/thought if you were around back then.

And if someone is going to say someone has multiple accounts...they should prove it.

A few years ago I exposed someone for having multiple accounts (WITH PROOF)..but they had a link with admins/mods, so they didn't face any consequences. However if it were anyone else...they would have been banned or put under moderation or given a warning. This person didn't get even a warning despite everyone on the forum agreeing with me at the time.

Please stop making things up. That's the same stuff Dhunda said a few years ago.....and it's not true. If you read/study Dasam Granth properly...you will see that these stories do not apply to Guru Sahib. Guru Sahib is not the character in the story. And it's a STORY filled with life lessons.

If he can't follow the rules, he should leave the forum. No one is forcing him to stay here.

If he can't follow the rules, he should leave the forum. No one is forcing him to stay here.

Waljinder Singh Jee, long time no talk! lol :smile2:

Yeah, there are a couple of trolls on this forum right now and people with multiple ID's.

And this is not the only forum rule being broken....there are other people breaking many rules as well.

What are your reasons for disliking SheikhYoBooty?

It's nothing personal. sheikh has a track record for being anti-Dasam Granth, and making up lies about it. When his lies are refuted he starts posting the same under another id. I was extremely suspicious of him being DTF etc the way he responded to the "TWO KINGS" topic on this forum. It was classic missionary false info.

I don't understand. I believe in all of Dasam Bani. But if he doesn't, so?

He doesn't have to, but Sri Akal Takht Sahib has said that no-one should be allowed to defame Dasam Bani, and that is why I will take a stand against him anywhere, anytime I have to.

lol If a non-sikh came on the forum questioning Gurbani, is it not our duty to educate them rather than telling them to keep their mouth shut?

I and others have tried to educate these missionary lot many times. They just post the same lies over and over again. Even after refutation after refutation over every lie they post, they don't stop.

Singhni MiriPiri Ji i believe in all of Dasam Bani too.

But what these Hindu-Taksali-Bahmans want us to believe is that our Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in a previous life.

They want us Sikhs to believe that Guru Sahib had a caste when Guru Sahib smashed the caste system.

Then these Hindu-Taksali-Bahmans accuse Guru Gobind Singh Ji of being chased by a prostitute + running away from her leaving their shoe behind.

And the latest lies these Hindu-Taksali-Bahmans have come up with is that Guru Har Rai had 8 wives because Dhumma says so.

Plus these Hindu-Taksali-Bahmans say Sant Ji did not become shaheed but are living in a cave.

Singhni Ji, don't get taken in by his stupidity. All these lies have been answered time and time again.

Lol...I am not the one who even creates these topics....and also, I come in WAY later into the conversation...and yet you're saying that I'm the trouble maker?

And I'm saying it like it is.....chatanga is a suspicious character on here...he's no one to be making accusations that don't even add up....I have been here much longer than you Balkar Jee....you have no idea what took place on here many years ago. If these small conflicts are making you feel uncomfortable...then I don't know what you would have said/thought if you were around back then.

And if someone is going to say someone has multiple accounts...they should prove it.

A few years ago I exposed someone for having multiple accounts (WITH PROOF)..but they had a link with admins/mods, so they didn't face any consequences. However if it were anyone else...they would have been banned or put under moderation or given a warning. This person didn't get even a warning despite everyone on the forum agreeing with me at the time.

Dayummm! This sounds so much like another member of the missionary crew who i debated with on Sikhawareness. His last paragraph is a word for word whine about mods favouring members.

Dayummm! This sounds so much like another member of the missionary crew who i debated with on Sikhawareness. His last paragraph is a word for word whine about mods favouring members.

Lol, a fake person like you spreading lies.....I'm not even surprised....

I'm not even on Sikhwareness....and I see that you're loving Neo over there.....that's why you're against me right now...because you are all bed-buddies, LOL!

Everyone on here knows that I almost single-handedly countered the missionaries by myself. Don't try and twist things and say that I'm a missionary.....you very well know that I'm not.

Lol, a fake person like you spreading lies.....I'm not even surprised....

I'm not even on Sikhwareness....and I see that you're loving Neo over there.....that's why you're against me right now...because you are all bed-buddies, LOL!

Everyone on here knows that I almost single-handedly countered the missionaries by myself. Don't try and twist things and say that I'm a missionary.....you very well know that I'm not.

Great. So it is you then. I knew you weren't a missionary but used it to see your response. Again a word for word response from a Sikhawareness poster. why don't you just post under the name you have always used?

See i'm a fake, but Ive never had to change my username. I have always been Chatanga here from day one.

Great. So it is you then. I knew you weren't a missionary but used it to see your response. Again a word for word response from a Sikhawareness poster. why don't you just post under the name you have always used?

See i'm a fake, but Ive never had to change my username. I have always been Chatanga here from day one.

I'm the same from DAY 1 too....give me a link to the Sikhawareness post....you're clearly lieing.......don't make things up.

Show the proof....go ahead....I know you don't have it cause you're a liar..