Beware Of This Member "dtf".

chatanga

Cyber sangat, I rarely come to this forum any more, because of time and stuff, but there is something important I would like to share with the admins and posters on this site.

I have made this topic to make you aware of this rat who goes under the tag "DTF". He has also used the tag "UKlondonsikh" and "1699gupt" or something or the other. I have been told he is sunnybond. He is a major supporter of the missionaries and promotes their lies as much as he can.

This rat has been peddling lies on Sikhawareness and when questioned on them has left and I tried to contact him here via pm but the rat doesnt reply.

He has made allegations against Sri Dasam Granth (usual stock arguments of the missionairies), made allegations against Damdami Taksal, Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale etc.

Ask him to provide evidence and he runs, but the damage is left there for everyone to see.

I would like to ask the mods, (is Mehtab Singh still the main mod/admin here?) to keep an eye on this guy and not let him create any mischief here, and delete any posts that he makes that he cannot substantiate.

Cyber sangat, I rarely come to this forum any more, because of time and stuff, but there is something important I would like to share with the admins and posters on this site.

I have made this topic to make you aware of this rat who goes under the tag "DTF". He has also used the tag "UKlondonsikh" and "1699gupt" or something or the other. I have been told he is sunnybond. He is a major supporter of the missionaries and promotes their lies as much as he can.

This rat has been peddling lies on Sikhawareness and when questioned on them has left and I tried to contact him here via pm but the rat doesnt reply.

He has made allegations against Sri Dasam Granth (usual stock arguments of the missionairies), made allegations against Damdami Taksal, Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale etc.

Ask him to provide evidence and he runs, but the damage is left there for everyone to see.

I would like to ask the mods, (is Mehtab Singh still the main mod/admin here?) to keep an eye on this guy and not let him create any mischief here, and delete any posts that he makes that he cannot substantiate.

How have you figured out DTF has all these aliases? Without having read all his posts, I find them mostly in line with Sikhi, aside from the one where he is happy for sham marriages to take place at the Guru Ghar.

How have you figured out DTF has all these aliases?

Truth is I didn't. Someone told me and I asked him, to which he admitted.

Without having read all his posts, I find them mostly in line with Sikhi, aside from the one where he is happy for sham marriages to take place at the Guru Ghar.

That is the modus operandi with dhunda and co and with the rats that follow him. They make panthic statements to begin with. then start to show their true colours.

Truth is I didn't. Someone told me and I asked him, to which he admitted.

That is the modus operandi with dhunda and co and with the rats that follow him. They make panthic statements to begin with. then start to show their true colours.

Agreed. Very suspicious and repetitive behaviour. ..

There are more alike ans SS forum is full of them - could be that they all use multiple accounts!

No need for them. If i had enough time under my belt i could do that.

All these rats could be filtered in a week but i need all your genuine help.

Otherwise keep getting dissed by the sweet venom.

R u a moderator? If so, can u get rid of this undercover muslim "fellowbeing", he is pretending to be a sikh, AGAIN, for like the 5th time, under different username. He has an obsession beyond belief with sikh affairs, while at the sametime giving stealth praise to those pak panjabi muslims, whom he admires....strange that isnt it?

Check out the link underneathe, id be amazed if any1 cant see thru the t@tti thats bein spouted out by him!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77660-future-of-world-religions-and-what-we-can-learn-from-muslims/page-4#entry640709

I have pointed out twice that dtf has multiple accounts he uses actively. He started off with uklondon99. This account got blocked and he opens up singhsabha1699, singhsukhamehtabsingh2015, and dtf. He even admitted using all three but mods don't care. Same old excuse we are too busy doing nothing.

I have pointed out twice that dtf has multiple accounts he uses actively. He started off with uklondon99. This account got blocked and he opens up singhsabha1699, singhsukhamehtabsingh2015, and dtf. He even admitted using all three but mods don't care. Same old excuse we are too busy doing nothing.

Many thanks for pointing this out.

R u a moderator? If so, can u get rid of this undercover muslim "fellowbeing", he is pretending to be a sikh, AGAIN, for like the 5th time, under different username. He has an obsession beyond belief with sikh affairs, while at the sametime giving stealth praise to those pak panjabi muslims, whom he admires....strange that isnt it?

Check out the link underneathe, id be amazed if any1 cant see thru the t@tti thats bein spouted out by him!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77660-future-of-world-religions-and-what-we-can-learn-from-muslims/page-4#entry640709

Thanks bro but I am not a mod.

Anyway this thread can be used

BUT CAREFULLY

filter them out.

Good initiative by Chatanga and must be appreciated. Well done to the rest as well for the cooperation and keep it up!