Beware Of This Member "dtf".

chatanga

Then there was no reply from "DTF" but then it was suspected that "Sheikyohead" was in use more, so I asked this poster a question and this is his reply, again a copy and paste and screenshot :

Chatanga : multiple ids. same lies over and over.

what is your agenda here?

why are you spreading your lies through multiple ids?

biray???

SheikhYoBooty

Sent Yesterday, 09:27 AM

f*ck u chatangah ... u hindu taksali bahman

busy with a few things atm but i'ma expose ur hindu bahman a$$ soon

every taksali bahman post u do will be attacked by me

i remember u attacking only five but bring it to me bahman + i will f*ck up ur bahman agenda

SheikhYoBooty

Sent Yesterday, 09:32 AM

enjoy this u f*cking hindu bahman

chatanga

Sent Yesterday, 10:08 AM

I remember that Sri Dasam Granth video that your leader dhunda made. why did he hide his face and then try to deny it was him?

If he is serious about his views why hide?

Is that why you hide ? Behind multiple id's?

Chatanga Ji,

You said that he had confirmed to you that he was DTF. What you've provided above is not a confirmation of this by any means. It's just an outburst.

I think you may have been wrong about this.

Chatanga Ji,

You said that he had confirmed to you that he was DTF. What you've provided above is not a confirmation of this by any means. It's just an outburst.

I think you may have been wrong about this.

No-one would go to that length over a mistaken identity. I hit a nerve. the sheik reacted.

Plus I have only been on this forum to bump posts from years ago, so wouldnt have interacted with the "fake sheikh" at all. How does he know that I'm a taksali hindu bahman? It's because of the debates we have had on Sikhawareness.

No, but a troll (in internet slang) is someone that purposely wants to provoke arguments over irrelevant issues.

Yes true. Though the term has sort of deviated into anything people don't agree with too i guess. E.G someone will call someone with a troll to assert their ludicrous etc