Beware Of This Member "dtf".

chatanga

U gotta be kiddin me? Sheikh n dtf r same person? Thing is, they both had different trademarks to their postings. Sheikh wud copy/paste stuff n answer posts normally, but dtf wud always do that whole......

"DTF = "

"starstriker = "

Exactly bro. U know why this Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga that supports Indira Gandhi, Sant Samaj, Badal + Dhumma is angry is bcuz me+u exposed that Sanatani who he agrees with. What this Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga wants is a return to Hindu Mahants controlling Gurdwara's like they did between 1897-1920. This Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga accuses Guru Gobind Singh Ji of being a Hindu in a previous life + he knows any Sikh with half a brain cell will not blindly agree with these pro-Indira Gandhi liars like chatanga.

I wish i could i tell this Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga what i honestly think of his support for Indira Gandhi but the banned word filters are stoppin me

How about some screenshots then bud? Easy to make claims.

The screen shots don't come up too well so i will copy and paste the conversation as well. I did not know about this guy until he showed up on Sikhawareness and started posting lies, which he could not substantiate. When asked for proof he left the forum. I was told that this is his game, and that he does it on this forum as well. So I sent him this private message as follows. I have underlined and increased font size to the conversation to make it clearer for everyone.

chatanga = Biray you are mrsingh from sikhawareness aren't you?
DTF =

Well guessed Singh. How are you Paji?

I noticed the Pakistan Gurdwara's thread the other day.

Wanted to decry it as I have done previously but managed to avoid the temptation :-)

I hope you are well. As someone who appreciate the power of numbers we need to close ranks now!

Gurfateh

chatanga = Biray why did you light a fire and run away from Sikhawareness?
chatanga = Biray why no answer?

The screen shots don't come up too well so i will copy and paste the conversation as well. I did not know about this guy until he showed up on Sikhawareness and started posting lies, which he could not substantiate. When asked for proof he left the forum. I was told that this is his game, and that he does it on this forum as well. So I sent him this private message as follows. I have underlined and increased font size to the conversation to make it clearer for everyone.

chatanga = Biray you are mrsingh from sikhawareness aren't you?
DTF =

Well guessed Singh. How are you Paji?

I noticed the Pakistan Gurdwara's thread the other day.

Wanted to decry it as I have done previously but managed to avoid the temptation :-)

I hope you are well. As someone who appreciate the power of numbers we need to close ranks now!

Gurfateh

chatanga = Biray why did you light a fire and run away from Sikhawareness?
chatanga = Biray why no answer?

But what about DTF's supposed admission that he and Sheikh were one and the same veerji? That was the thing the brother requested you to verify

Then there was no reply from "DTF" but then it was suspected that "Sheikyohead" was in use more, so I asked this poster a question and this is his reply, again a copy and paste and screenshot :

Chatanga : multiple ids. same lies over and over.

what is your agenda here?

why are you spreading your lies through multiple ids?

biray???

SheikhYoBooty

Sent Yesterday, 09:27 AM

f*ck u chatangah ... u hindu taksali bahman

busy with a few things atm but i'ma expose ur hindu bahman a$$ soon

every taksali bahman post u do will be attacked by me

i remember u attacking only five but bring it to me bahman + i will f*ck up ur bahman agenda

SheikhYoBooty

Sent Yesterday, 09:32 AM

enjoy this u f*cking hindu bahman

chatanga

Sent Yesterday, 10:08 AM

I remember that Sri Dasam Granth video that your leader dhunda made. why did he hide his face and then try to deny it was him?

If he is serious about his views why hide?

Is that why you hide ? Behind multiple id's?