Human Migration (Of Refugees)

Tony

Fateh . . .

With the current Syriand Refugee crisis, it is a good gesture on the West to accomodate and provide asylum where required.

The reason for the West to do so is that they claim and understand that this human migration is due to the attacks caused by the West.

As it has been admitted by the UK Govt, that they were also involved in the 1984 Saka, is it prudent to state that the same Asylum seeking rights should also apply to Sikhs from Panjab. Understand that there was some asylum granted on political asylum to some sikhs but I am talking a mass move here.

Comments and Views pls

Fateh . . . .

Guest Jacfsing2

I have no problem with them going to the EU, but ask yourself this: why didn't a single Muslim country accept these folk? What will be the issues for accepting them? Of course if they choose Europe they're specially spreading their faith there.

Fateh . . .

With the current Syriand Refugee crisis, it is a good gesture on the West to accomodate and provide asylum where required.

The reason for the West to do so is that they claim and understand that this human migration is due to the attacks caused by the West.

As it has been admitted by the UK Govt, that they were also involved in the 1984 Saka, is it prudent to state that the same Asylum seeking rights should also apply to Sikhs from Panjab. Understand that there was some asylum granted on political asylum to some sikhs but I am talking a mass move here.

Comments and Views pls

Fateh . . . .

I have no problem with them going to the EU, but ask yourself this: why didn't a single Muslim country accept these folk? What will be the issues for accepting them? Of course if they choose Europe they're specially spreading their faith there.

Strange people they are, they whine and moan, but don't help their own people. I've heard the Palestinian refugees are treated like scum by many.

The link you've identified is incredibly tenuous at best. I can see the logic behind it, but many others will view it as opportunistic.

By your logic the Syrian refugees should be on planes to the United States and not flocking to Europe, because it's the United States' ambitions and strategies in that part of the world that's caused this crisis. Yet they are conspicuously silent, whilst the EU picks up the tab for the U.S.' nonsense.

By that logic then Qatar and Turkey should be taking in just as many refugees, if not more. Its not just the USA thats the bad guy in the Middle East, I'd say Muslims are their own worst enemy in the middle east.

We all know how well liked the Muslims in Europe are (sarcasm), so I just hope Canada doesn't open the floodgates and end up in a similar situation. Should be a lot more picky when it comes to Muslim refugees and who gets entry.

Hopefully Europe's generous response to this tragedy, taken alongside the comparative hush and inertia of the Muslim world, will have the effect of soothing Islamic antagonism towards the West. If we are really lucky some of the refugees just might be moved to leave Islam.

The brotherhood of the Ummah and of Muslims has clearly been exposed as a total crock of shite.

The Gulf Arabs and other wealthier Muslim nations tend to have temporary workers rather than have migrants who would eventually want to become citizens and would want rights even if they come from other muslim countries.

For example, UAE is about 90 percent non-Emirati but the majority of the workers are on visas and will have to go back once their visa expires. You cannot even set up a business there if you do not have a local Emirati as a partner.

It is very strictly controlled. They will have the benefits of the migrants without really giving them benefits. Even if the migrants are given opportunities it is really for the benefits of the local Arabs.

In the west, in some ways it is reverse.

By that logic then Qatar and Turkey should be taking in just as many refugees, if not more. Its not just the USA thats the bad guy in the Middle East, I'd say Muslims are their own worst enemy in the middle east.

The appeal of Europe and all the requisite benefits of western civilisation are no match for Qatar and, to a lesser extent, Turkey. Why would someone who has the chance to settle in Germany opt for Qatar if there was a choice? Refugees want safety from the horrors they're escaping. Their number one priority is to survive; a migrant is a lot more pragmatic.

The Gulf Arabs and other wealthier Muslim nations tend to have temporary workers rather than have migrants who would eventually want to become citizens and would want rights even if they come from other muslim countries.

For example, UAE is about 90 percent non-Emirati but the majority of the workers are on visas and will have to go back once their visa expires. You cannot even set up a business there if you do not have a local Emirati as a partner.

It is very strictly controlled. They will have the benefits of the migrants without really giving them benefits. Even if the migrants are given opportunities it is really for the benefits of the local Arabs.

In the west, in some ways it is reverse.

Of course, they'd rather have what are basically slaves to do all the dirty work than to actually bring in fellow Muslims and help them out.

The appeal of Europe and all the requisite benefits of western civilisation are no match for Qatar and, to a lesser extent, Turkey. Why would someone who has the chance to settle in Germany opt for Qatar if there was a choice? Refugees want safety from the horrors they're escaping. Their number one priority is to survive; a migrant is a lot more pragmatic.

So they're basically just oppurtunists... If they're fleeing for safety, then they should have no problem going to Qatar or Turkey (both of which are stable nations), and going back to Syria once peace returns. You know, considering safety is their biggest priority.

Apparently hundreds of these refugees tried attacking Greek officials too? Lmao. Ungrateful scum.