Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

So your saying Sikhi is a popularity contest? From my experience I'm pretty sure Admin is non-existent, so the fact they banned you means you must be really bad. Plus they never banned you, I looked up your "previous" account and it isn't banned. Stop lying to defend yourself.

LOL, you're such a liar!!!

You've barely been on this forum....what experience do you have?

Rewind to a couple of years ago....admins and mods were active every now and then. If not on a daily basis then at least on a weekly basis (I give credit where it's due, they put in time and effort for sure).

And they did ban me...I can't post anything..I can't send any PM's, I can't like posts or do anything.

You don't know anything man....stay in your own department. Oh yeah, your department is being a troll.

Guest Jacfsing2

You don't know anything man....stay in your own department. Oh yeah, your department is being a troll.

The bigger liar and troll is you. I bet your getting satisfaction arguing for Randhir Singh aren't you? Also you have no Daya, which a Sikh must have and Nirmatta, (You'll say that's a lie to because of your Haumai). "Sikhs don't need Daya or Nirmatta, stop lying". I can predict it now.

This DSG guy is the type of Sikhs Randhir Singh produced. While other GurSikhs produced better GurSikhs. Baba Nand Singh Ji produced Sikhs like Baba Ishar Singh, Sant Sujan Singh, and many others. Kartar Singh Bhinderwale Ji helped produce Sants like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and Baba Thakur Singh Ji. Nihangs produced Harnam Singh, and many others.

Randhir Singh produced DSGKEEPINGITREAL and many other Haumai people like him.

Jacfsing2, you're lucky that Bhai Randhir Singh was a loving forgiving humble person.

We took amrit from Guru Gobind Singh Jee which is the same as every other Jatha, so what are you trying to say? If a sikh commits a wrong action, it's not to be blamed on Guru Gobind Singh Jee but themselves.

Guest Jacfsing2

Jacfsing2, you're lucky that Bhai Randhir Singh was a loving forgiving humble person.

We took amrit from Guru Gobind Singh Jee which is the same as every other Jatha, so what are you trying to say? If a sikh commits a wrong action, it's not to be blamed on Guru Gobind Singh Jee but themselves.

Guru Sahib can't make a mistake; however, we can make mistakes which is something DSG doesn't understand. He believes Randhir Singh was perfect. I hope Guru Sahib forgives him for the Ragmala issue because Guru Har Rai

Jin Bhae Adab Na Bani Dhaaraa | Jaanhu So Sikh Nahee Hamaaraa ||20||

One who has no fear and respect of Gurbani know him/her to not be a Sikh of mine.

Sri Gur Partap Suraj

Guru Sahib because of his compassion might forgave him as he did Ram Rai; however, a big mistake no less. Ram Rai changed one word, Randhir Singh changed 1 Ang.

Guru Sahib can't make a mistake; however, we can make mistakes which is something DSG doesn't understand. He believes Randhir Singh was perfect. I hope Guru Sahib forgives him for the Ragmala issue because Guru Har Rai

Jin Bhae Adab Na Bani Dhaaraa | Jaanhu So Sikh Nahee Hamaaraa ||20||

One who has no fear and respect of Gurbani know him/her to not be a Sikh of mine.

Sri Gur Partap Suraj

Guru Sahib because of his compassion might forgave him as he did Ram Rai; however, a big mistake no less. Ram Rai changed one word, Randhir Singh changed 1 Ang.

You believe Sant Kartar Singh, Sant Gurbachan Singh, Sant Jarnail Singh etc are perfect?

See, that's what you're trying to do...you're trying to get people to do ninda of Mahapursh just like you are doing.......PLEASE STOP!!!

Guest Jacfsing2

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee called Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee a SANT!!!!!

You can't even put Bhai or Jee before or after his name....and you're talking about DAYA?

You're such a troll and nindak

AKJ is full of Guru Nindaks, why can't they just accept Raag Mala? Your entire jatha is basically the same as Ram Rai and his followers.

You believe Sant Kartar Singh, Sant Gurbachan Singh, Sant Jarnail Singh etc are perfect?

See, that's what you're trying to do...you're trying to get people to do ninda of Mahapursh just like you are doing.......PLEASE STOP!!!

I didn't only mention Taksal Sants. This is not about Taksal vs AKJ. This is the Panth vs AKJ. Doing Nindak of 3 Sants now your telling others not to do it. Hypocrite.

AKJ is full of Guru Nindaks, why can't they just accept Raag Mala? Your entire jatha is basically the same as Ram Rai and his followers.

You will go to narak and have the most severe punishment......mark my words.

You have no idea how much ninda you have been/are doing.

You are nothing in the bigger picture of things bro...you are zero! Don't be so egotistic and such a troll and nindak.