Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

Guru Sahib can't make a mistake; however, we can make mistakes which is something DSG doesn't understand. He believes Randhir Singh was perfect. I hope Guru Sahib forgives him for the Ragmala issue because Guru Har Rai

Jin Bhae Adab Na Bani Dhaaraa | Jaanhu So Sikh Nahee Hamaaraa ||20||

One who has no fear and respect of Gurbani know him/her to not be a Sikh of mine.

Sri Gur Partap Suraj

Guru Sahib because of his compassion might forgave him as he did Ram Rai; however, a big mistake no less. Ram Rai changed one word, Randhir Singh changed 1 Ang.

How do you know Bhai Randhir Singh was wrong? Did Guru Sahib tell you this? I personally believe Bhai Randhir Singh made no mistake, but I wouldn't question or belittle other Gurmukhs as they too must be a beloved of Guru Sahib.

As far as I know, you are still young. You haven't taken amrit yet, so it's a bit strange for you to judge Gurmukhs that have undergone hardship and spent years on Bhagti.

Guest Jacfsing2

You will go to narak and have the most severe punishment......mark my words.

You have no idea how much ninda you have been/are doing.

You are nothing in the bigger picture of things bro...you are zero! Don't be so egotistic and such a troll and nindak.

NO Daya whatsoever in your words. Would Guru Sahib be saying the stuff you just said!

AKJ is full of Guru Nindaks, why can't they just accept Raag Mala? Your entire jatha is basically the same as Ram Rai and his followers.

I didn't only mention Taksal Sants. This is not about Taksal vs AKJ. This is the Panth vs AKJ. Doing Nindak of 3 Sants now your telling others not to do it. Hypocrite.

You will go to Ghor Narak for spreading such lies.......get ready....

He is very young, you shouldn't be frightening him. Anyone can unknowingly make mistakes. Plus, Bhai Randhir Singh wouldn't allow him to go to hell.

Singhni Miri Piri Jee,

Whatever Bhai Randhir Singh Jee wants and Satguru wants will happen. But he didn't just do ninda of Bhai Sahib...he did it of countless Dhan Guru Piaarey...including Sants, Shaheeds, etc.

Also, that is my point Jee!!! He is very young and so is Singh123456777. Then why are they on here acting like representatives of Taksal and misleading Sangat? Taksal and rest of Sikh Panth don't even know that these people even exist,LOL!

Everyone knows there is Piaar and ekta between both pro and anti-Ragmala groups. It is only michievious individuals who lack Naam-Abhiaas and Gurmat-Gursikhi Jeevan who create trouble/lies/fake propaganda.

Singhni Miri Piri Jee,

Whatever Bhai Randhir Singh Jee wants and Satguru wants will happen. But he didn't just do ninda of Bhai Sahib...he did it of countless Dhan Guru Piaarey...including Sants, Shaheeds, etc.

Also, that is my point Jee!!! He is very young and so is Singh123456777. Then why are they on here acting like representatives of Taksal and misleading Sangat? Taksal and rest of Sikh Panth don't even know that these people even exist,LOL!

Everyone knows there is Piaar and ekta between both pro and anti-Ragmala groups. It is only michievious individuals who lack Naam-Abhiaas and Gurmat-Gursikhi Jeevan who create trouble/lies/fake propaganda.

How do you know my age? You don't so do not assume things little child. I have proven my points using damdami taksal etc and it's up to you if you want to believe it or not.

Stop you guys!!! There are people around the world that are actually experiencing real hardship, while we are here arguing over the same sikhi issues that will never change. Just learn to accept that we will all have our difference of opinion in sikhi. We should prove to be real sikhs of Guru Sahib by putting our actions, paath, ardas and love to the people that are suffering around the world so that they can have better lives.