Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

Bro show some real written evidence that pro Raag Mala crew burnt saroops. I can't go by what you glacé written alone. I gave you my evidence now you show me in which Granth or pustak it's written that pro Raag Mala crew burnt saroops.

Again show evidence that there are Granth that don't have Raag Mala that are from the 1700s. Show proper evidence m'kay.

Read the book 'Mundavni' by Giani Gurdit Singh Jee. Read it from beginning to end with an open mind, you will see. It contains more than 50 years of research despite great opposition.

http://www.gianigurditsingh.com/whatcriticssay_mundavani.htm

Yeah, so Veer Jee, why not leave it at that? Obviously there are differences on many issues in the Sikh Panth.

But these issues are very minor compared to everything else which has been going on since 1469.

http://gursikhijivan.blogspot.ca/2012/02/ddt-akj-love-unity-respect.html

http://www.akj.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8090

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sikhroots/15962704846

http://manvirsingh.blogspot.ca/2007_10_01_archive.html

^ scroll down to:

Photos from Saanjha Akhand Keertan Smaagam, Birmingham

Brother, I'm sorry but you are hardly the best person to attempt mediation between the pro-Raagmala lot and the anti Raagmala lot - your sympathies seem skewed towards the latter. Moreover you don't seem willing to understand that for those of us who have complete faith in Raagmala, the demand that we ignore peoples' attempts to rubbish something which we consider to be authentic Gurbani is unthinkable. We won't ostracize other Sikhs for their differences in the moments when the whole Panth is under siege, but I think we're entitled to speak our minds on internet forums.

Again it's not a minor issue but you think it is. Let's leave it to that.

Do you really think anti-Sikh forces care whether someone is pro or anti-Ragmala? When they attack us, they attack all of us...regardless of whether we are pro or anti-Ragmala. Regardless of whether we are Taksali, Nanaksari, Akali, AKJ, etc.

Come on man, Reading or not reading Ragmala doesn't decide whether someone is Sikh or not, whether someone is Sant or not, whether someone is knowledgeable or not, whether someone is spiritual or not. Ragmala is not the dictating or deciding factor at all...it's not even close.

Guest Jacfsing2

Comments like this show Sikhs still do not have respect for one another. I do not understand how you would get along with people in the real world where there are far more differences.

Yes, we should always support Sarbat Da Bhalla which includes everyone and AKJ; however, we must also ask Vaheguru to forgive everyone of all their lost ideas. (That includes Randhir Singh lying about Ragmala). Baba Deep Singh Ji, (Head of Taksal) has in the Taksal Maryada that Ragmala is Gurbani, is Randhir Singh bigger than an organization Guru Sahib made himself?

Do you really think anti-Sikh forces care whether someone is pro or anti-Ragmala? When they attack us, they attack all of us...regardless of whether we are pro or anti-Ragmala. Regardless of whether we are Taksali, Nanaksari, Akali, AKJ, etc.

Come on man, Reading or not reading Ragmala doesn't decide whether someone is Sikh or not, whether someone is Sant or not, whether someone is knowledgeable or not, whether someone is spiritual or not. Ragmala is not the dictating or deciding factor at all...it's not even close.

By anti-Sikh your excluding AKJ aren't you?

Guest Jacfsing2

As we can see with this ANTI-RAGMALA DSGKeepingItReal, if your against the last Ang you will have Haumai, (just see the person above, and you'll see they lose bhagti).

Brother, I'm sorry but you are hardly the best person to attempt mediation between the pro-Raagmala lot and the anti Raagmala lot - your sympathies seem skewed towards the latter. Moreover you don't seem willing to understand that for those of us who have complete faith in Raagmala, the demand that we ignore peoples' attempts to rubbish something which we consider to be authentic Gurbani is unthinkable.

Lol, I don't care what you think of me....you're clearly only trying to put me down no matter how much I try and promote ekta and go against your divisive attitude.

And my sympathies are not skewed at all. Same with InderjitS. We are on two opposite sides of one topic...but that doesn't mean we're opposite to eachother overall. Overall we are very much on the same side.

And you don't seem to understand that both sides have love for Gurbani. But you're too closed minded to realise that.

Let me break it down for you:

Pro-Ragmala Group:

They have love for Sikhi and Gurbani. They believe that Ragmala is Gurbani and so they don't want Ragmala to be removed or challenged because in their mind that is changing/challenging Guru Granth Sahib Jee and is absolutely unacceptable.

Anti-Ragmala Group:

They have love for Sikhi and Gurbani. They believe that Ragmala is not Gurbani and so they want Ragmala to be removed because in their mind adding Ragmala is changing Guru Granth Sahib Jee and is absolutely unacceptable.

DON'T YOU SEE? BOTH SIDES HAVE PIAAR FOR SIKHI AND GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE....THEY BOTH WANT AUTHENTICITY OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE TO REMAIN. DON'T BE BLIND WITH YOUR BIAS.

That is why at this point in time, everyone has the option of whether to do Bhog before or after Ragmala. At this point in time, it's the best middle ground. Sikhs have much bigger issues to deal with.

Yes, we should always support Sarbat Da Bhalla which includes everyone and AKJ; however, we must also ask Vaheguru to forgive everyone of all their lost ideas. (That includes Randhir Singh lying about Ragmala). Baba Deep Singh Ji, (Head of Taksal) has in the Taksal Maryada that Ragmala is Gurbani, is Randhir Singh bigger than an organization Guru Sahib made himself?

I've heard the other side say the same about non-akjs e.g. their mind deceived them, they are lost in maya and etc. Both sides are just as bad as each other.

I’ll let you guys continue your pitiful debating.

Read the book 'Mundavni' by Giani Gurdit Singh Jee. Read it from beginning to end with an open mind, you will see. It contains more than 50 years of research despite great opposition.

http://www.gianigurditsingh.com/whatcriticssay_mundavani.htm

Read raag Mala gurbani hai by damdami taksal with an open mind. It will clarify the whole Raag Mala situation. It has over 300 years of research to back up.

Guest Jacfsing2

I've heard the other side say the same about non-akjs e.g. their mind deceived them, they are lost in maya and etc. Both sides are just as bad as each other.

Ill let you guys continue your pitiful debating.

What Guru Sahib made AKJ? What Guru Sahib made Damdami Taksal?

AKJ: None!

DAMDAMI TAKSAL: Guru Gobind Singh Ji!