Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

Guest Jacfsing2

You are very small-minded. You were actually one of those creating division by speaking hatefully about Gurmukhs that are strongly admired by many sikhs (within akj). Calling Bhai Randhir Singh a liar and that he had 'lost ideas' was utterly disgusting. Do you know Guru Sahib's opinion of Bhai Randhir Singh or akj? No! So you should be more fearful.

It's because they don't have any real bhagti and just feel the need to argue. A true GurSikh only wishes to spread Gurbani not an agenda, (I'd say there are only a few thousand true GurSikhs in the world and I'm not in that list).

If you remember, this was my first post on this topic. I clearly wasn't trying to be hateful, (if I was, then I personally ask the Sangat here to forgive me). I also said there are only a few GurSikhs in the world and I said that I am NOT one of them. The whole argument only happened once DSGKEEPINGITREAL started the Ragmala conversation.

The following is from the first two pages only, before I even came into the conversation. Anyone who is unbiased will see that there was blatant ninda, lies and false propaganda being spread and only one or two sensible individuals from the whole crowd.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fteh|

I have a question for some gursikh brother/sisters. This question has been hitting my mimd for quite some time.

Today while watching videos I came across different sikhs debting on issues like raag mala, meat, dasm granth etc.

Why is it that the sikh panth is so confused about such things and keep debating.

High level Gursikhs from taaksaal would belive in raag maala whereas gursikhs from AKJ would not?

If they have reached a certain level should they not be able to tell what has been writen by Guru ji and what has not?

It's because they don't have any real bhagti and just feel the need to argue. A true GurSikh only wishes to spread Gurbani not an agenda, (I'd say there are only a few thousand true GurSikhs in the world and I'm not in that list).

Well its simple one of the groups has to be right, but the way our culture works we do not openly disagree with people we believe to be esteemed gursikhs, also imagine if we come to a agreement that Raag Mala is Bani, the whole Akj movement would slowly fall apart, as if Bhai Randeer was wrong on this what else could be wrong about.

The best way to go about this is to follow Gurmukhs who have reached Nijghar these are true Gurmukhs, by the definition of Gurbani. Not so easy to find, gurbani says there are 1 in a million but the way to know a fake from a true Gurmukh is told with gurbani.

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee had utmost respect for Bhai Randhir Singh despite very minor differences in rehat.

In Sant Jee's writings and Katha many times you can hear Sant Jee referring to himself as the dust at the feet of those Gurmukhs that keep Rehat and are Guru-Valey.

Below is a poem written by Sant Gurbachan Singh jee on Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee in Gurmukh Parkash:

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।
In Dehli, foreigners (the British) tore down a wall at Gurdwara Sahib Rakab Ganj, the Singhs ( Bhai Sahibs Jatha) became aware of this and were ready to die to protect the Gurdwara Sahib.
ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।
Bhai Randhir Singh jee went himself to give his life and protect the Gurdwara Sahib,
ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।
Sant Randhir Singh jee is a Naam Abhiyaasee Gurmukh, and does Akhand Keertan to his heart's content
ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।

For 17 years he was imprisoned but still kept a strong Sarbloh Pehra, Great and Blessed are those beloved Gumukhs that are physically and mentally imbued with the love of Akaal Purakh.

The ones that have nothing better to do argue over minute and frankly unimportant points in the grand scheme of things. The majority of Singh's in India do not discuss this nonsense, it was the hot headed youth in the West that stoked these subjects all over the forums and in little groups in Gurdwarey, with no end result and nothing to show for it. Empty vessels they say make the loudest noises.

Ignore and continue with main principles of Sikhi and you'll be fine. I can say all this as I used to have blinkered thinking in the past as well, but that was haumai getting in the way. Get on with everyone and take all the positive elements but no need to disrespect other Singhs or their rehat.

Sorry to say baji but your own argument has flaws in it, it wasnt these so called youngsters who started any controversy or were challenging what is and is not gurbani it was Bhai Randeer singh jee.

Im in no way bashing any group, akj or other, just when looking at facts and statement there is a right and wrong answer, There is no dualism in Gurbani

What is this controversy that impacts your personal rehat? I firmly believe in Raag Mala, but that's not to say I'm 100% right or the Jatha is, in not believing in it. We need to remove ourselves from these piddly arguments to progress and stand on one platform, the starting point is to believe in the Panthic Rehat Maryada.

A minor difference??? There can be no bigger difference! We are talking about the validity of our guru! Ram Rai changed one word. Only one word and guru Ji banished him and when people disregard one full ang of gurbani and you think that this is a minor difference? You tell me what is a bigger difference than this.

And you think that writing cannot be manipulated? Did you know that in Sri gur partap Suraj Granth there is no mention of giving Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji getting the gur gaddi. Go ahead and try to find it but you won't. There is a Sri gur partap Suraj Granth in I think it's Nepal or someplace like that sant hari Singh randhawa vale knows where. In that Granth there is writings about giving gaadi to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Did you know that kavi Ji had 4 writers helping him with Sri gur partap Suraj Granth. They were supplied by the raja of I think was it nabha or patiala and those writers were corrupted by the British. In Sri gur partap Suraj Granth there are writings that write guru Ji had earings and did opium etc. These type of things were written by the 4 writers who were helping kavi Ji. So was the Raag Mala thing. I have gotten this info from true mahapurkhs who I met who have seen visions.

Another thing that proves that kavi Ji does believe in Raag Mala. Kavi Ji was a student of head granthi of harimander sahib and jathedar of Damdami Taksal Gyani Sant Singh Ji. Now you tell me would gyani sant Singh teach kavi Ji Raag Mala is not gurbani and then teach his successor that it is gurbani?

Regarding bhai randhir Singh I respect him cause in taksali books and I think it was in sant gyani mohan Singh Ji bhindranvale's book that said bhai sahib later on did start believing in Raag Mala like how bhai bit Singh later on started believing in Raag Mala. I know no akj will believe me but I trust the taksal and Sants who did write it.

I bet you won't believe anything I write here I'm just writing what I have learnt, read, and heard in my life.

Tell me Bhai Sahib, where have AKJ changed Gurbani?

If you believe in the current SRM then you will know that a choice has been provided, to prevent people chasing their tails. But fickle people still cannot get over their ego's and like to stir up controversies that are not required in the Panth when there are bigger fish to fry.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The only one who argued with the Sangat here was you, I agreed with most of the Sangat, you are the only one causing divisions, because you are too dumb to know that the Satguru created the Taksal and a man created the AKJ.

Just because you and a few others team up...that doesn't mean that you are the whole Sangat.....you are nothing. And keep doing ninda...you will reap your rewards.

Lol, it appears to have escaped you that in spite of all your talk of us causing divisions, there wasn't even an argument on this thread until YOU piped in!

Yeah, I stood up to your lies....so obviously you were going to be against me from that point onwards.....

If you remember, this was my first post on this topic. I clearly wasn't trying to be hateful, (if I was, then I personally ask the Sangat here to forgive me). I also said there are only a few GurSikhs in the world and I said that I am NOT one of them. The whole argument only happened once DSGKEEPINGITREAL started the Ragmala conversation.

Don't lie, I have posted the sequence of the conversation above....what you were trying to say is very clear. Don't try and cover it up now.

You can't even put Bhai or Jee before or after Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's name. That's how much hatred you have. You call him a 'man'.

I'm telling you...keep on lieing, doing ninda and spreading false propaganda...you will get your rewards sooner or later.

You guys are nothing in the bigger picture of things. Taksal or any group doesn't even know that you even exist! And yet you guys try and act like representatives on here and spread false information.

Everyone read the following posts and see if this guy is spreading positivity or if he is spreading lies, ninda and false propaganda.

I personally think this guptsingh is the same guy responsible for asking those anti-Akj questions. (The Akj are the ONLY reason there is ANY conflict in the Panth today.) They bring people out of Sikhi with their whole close-mindedness, they totally ignore ALL of the Satguru, and spread the idea of that the only Amrit Sanchar that's legit is their own.

It didn't happen since 1978 Visakhi. The Maryada stands that all Saroops of Guru Sahib MUST have RAGMALA. "Since there is a difference of opinion within the Panth on this issue, NOBODY should dare to write or print a copy of SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI excluding the RAAG MALA" (except it's not really a difference of opinion, it's just AKJ vs Everybody Else).

This isn't an argument on something small, rather it is an argument on the only one who gives us life: Guru Sahib himself. Ram Rai was excommunicated for changing one word of Guru Sahib. Do you know just how serious Guru Sahib and each of his Angs are? More valuable than everything in the world put together.

Balkaar, this is the way of the Anti-Raagmala. What do you expect from those who can't respect all of the Satguru.

Yes, we should always support Sarbat Da Bhalla which includes everyone and AKJ; however, we must also ask Vaheguru to forgive everyone of all their lost ideas. (That includes Randhir Singh lying about Ragmala). Baba Deep Singh Ji, (Head of Taksal) has in the Taksal Maryada that Ragmala is Gurbani, is Randhir Singh bigger than an organization Guru Sahib made himself?
By anti-Sikh your excluding AKJ aren't you?

As we can see with this ANTI-RAGMALA DSGKeepingItReal, if your against the last Ang you will have Haumai, (just see the person above, and you'll see they lose bhagti).

What Guru Sahib made AKJ? What Guru Sahib made Damdami Taksal?
AKJ: None!
DAMDAMI TAKSAL: Guru Gobind Singh Ji!

Read some of the stuff you read, your Anti-Guru Sahib, that's worse than being anti-Sant, isn't it?

How am I Anti-Guru Sahib? Do you not know what the Maryada says about Ragmala, it must be in each saropp of Guru Sahib. (Yet, your jatha has lied to its disciples to be Anti-full Guru Sahib. Ram Rai was excommunicated for changing one word, Randhir Singh lied about a full Ang, yet he is glorified in your Jatha). Is there any Literature on Randhir Singh before 1900s? Baba Deep Singh wrote Saroops of Guru Sahib. Bhai Mani Singh another valuable member also believed in Raag Mala. Your too full of Haumai to see anything with how Guru Sahib saw things.

The only one who argued with the Sangat here was you, I agreed with most of the Sangat, you are the only one causing divisions, because you are too dumb to know that the Satguru created the Taksal and a man created the AKJ.

LOL, what a joke you are!!!

Guest Jacfsing2

Everyone read the following posts and see if this guy is spreading positivity or if he is spreading lies, ninda and false propaganda.

LOL, what a joke you are!!!

The Admin were right to previously block you, I've never been banned. The only manmkumh here is you, you can't see your own fault yet blame others. I even said if I caused any hate, that I apologize. You and your anti-Ragmala group are pure Haumai.

Guest Jacfsing2

This DSG guy is the type of Sikhs Randhir Singh produced. While other GurSikhs produced better GurSikhs. Baba Nand Singh Ji produced Sikhs like Baba Ishar Singh, Sant Sujan Singh, and many others. Kartar Singh Bhinderwale Ji helped produce Sants like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and Baba Thakur Singh Ji. Nihangs produced Harnam Singh, and many others.

Randhir Singh produced DSGKEEPINGITREAL and many other Haumai people like him.

The Admin were right to previously block you, I've never been banned. The only manmkumh here is you, you can't see your own fault yet blame others. I even said if I caused any hate, that I apologize. You and your anti-Ragmala group are pure Haumai.

This DSG guy is the type of Sikhs Randhir Singh produced. While other GurSikhs produced better GurSikhs. Baba Nand Singh Ji produced Sikhs like Baba Ishar Singh, Sant Sujan Singh, and many others. Kartar Singh Bhinderwale Ji helped produce Sants like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and Baba Thakur Singh Ji. Nihangs produced Harnam Singh, and many others.

Randhir Singh produced DSGKEEPINGITREAL and many other Haumai people like him.

LOL...and you're saying I have haumai????????? LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR.....YOU WILL GO TO NARAK FOR DOING NINDA.............WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!!! LOLLLLL

And admin/mods blocked me due to their connection with a few individuals. They didn't block me because I was wrong. Almost all of the forum was on my side. I had the best # of posts to likes ratio out of anyone.

Most of the forum didn't fully speak up for me though because they were afraid of getting banned too. The forum was being run like a dictatorship...the kind of thing you would like. Kind of like what SGPC is right now.

I keep it real and say it how it is.....you want to keep on being fake then continue to do so.

Guest Jacfsing2

LOL...and you're saying I have haumai????????? LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR.....YOU WILL GO TO NARAK FOR DOING NINDA.............WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!!! LOLLLLL

And admin/mods blocked me due to their connection with a few individuals. They didn't block me because I was wrong. Almost all of the forum was on my side. I had the best # of posts to likes ratio out of anyone.

Most of the forum didn't fully speak up for me though because they were afraid of getting banned too. The forum was being run like a dictatorship...the kind of thing you would like. Kind of like what SGPC is right now.

I keep it real and say it how it is.....you want to keep on being fake then continue to do so.

So your saying Sikhi is a popularity contest? From my experience I'm pretty sure Admin is non-existent, so the fact they banned you means you must be really bad. Plus they never banned you, I looked up your "previous" account and it isn't banned. Stop lying to defend yourself.