Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

Yes, we should always support Sarbat Da Bhalla which includes everyone and AKJ; however, we must also ask Vaheguru to forgive everyone of all their lost ideas. (That includes Randhir Singh lying about Ragmala). Baba Deep Singh Ji, (Head of Taksal) has in the Taksal Maryada that Ragmala is Gurbani, is Randhir Singh bigger than an organization Guru Sahib made himself?

Lol, your hatred shows right through. You can't even add Bhai or Bhai Sahib infront of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's name or Jee after his name. Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee did not lie.

And your hatred shows, because you have nothing to say about the following list and many others who aren't included on the list:

Scholars and Saints against Ragmala: Famous Sikh historian Giani Gian Singh, Giani Ditt Singh, Prof. Gurmukh Singh (founders of Singh Sabha Movement); Pandit Tara Singh Nirotam; ; Sant Arjun Singh Vaid; Sadhu Gobind Singh Nirmala; Prof. Hazara Singh; Bhai Sahib Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha, the author of Mahan Kosh; Master Mota Singh; Master Mehtab Singh; Master Tara Singh; Gyani Sher Singh; Babu Teja Singh; Giani Nahar Singh; Principal Dharmanant Singh; Giani Bishan Singh Teeka-kar; Sant Baba Teja Singh Mastuana Wale; Principal Ganga Singh; Dr. Ganda Singh; Prof. Sahib Singh; S. Shamsher Singh Ashok Research Scholar of S.G.P.C.; Bhai Randhir Singh, research scholar; Pandit Kartar Singh Daakhaa; Principal Bawa Harkishan Singh; Principal Narinjan Singh; Prof. Gurbachan Singh Talib; Principal Gurmukhnihal Singh; Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh; Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar; Shaheed Bhai Anokh Singh Babbar, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee, etc.

As we can see with this ANTI-RAGMALA DSGKeepingItReal, if your against the last Ang you will have Haumai, (just see the person above, and you'll see they lose bhagti).

You're saying Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee and others had Haumai and lost Bhagti?

You will reap the 'rewards' for doing Ninda of Sant Mahapursh.......keep doing it....the only person with Haumai is YOU.

Guest Jacfsing2

Lol, your hatred shows right through. You can't even add Bhai or Bhai Sahib infront of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's name or Jee after his name. Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee did not lie.

And your hatred shows, because you have nothing to say about the following list and many others who aren't included on the list:

Scholars and Saints against Ragmala: Famous Sikh historian Giani Gian Singh, Giani Ditt Singh, Prof. Gurmukh Singh (founders of Singh Sabha Movement); Pandit Tara Singh Nirotam; ; Sant Arjun Singh Vaid; Sadhu Gobind Singh Nirmala; Prof. Hazara Singh; Bhai Sahib Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha, the author of Mahan Kosh; Master Mota Singh; Master Mehtab Singh; Master Tara Singh; Gyani Sher Singh; Babu Teja Singh; Giani Nahar Singh; Principal Dharmanant Singh; Giani Bishan Singh Teeka-kar; Sant Baba Teja Singh Mastuana Wale; Principal Ganga Singh; Dr. Ganda Singh; Prof. Sahib Singh; S. Shamsher Singh Ashok Research Scholar of S.G.P.C.; Bhai Randhir Singh, research scholar; Pandit Kartar Singh Daakhaa; Principal Bawa Harkishan Singh; Principal Narinjan Singh; Prof. Gurbachan Singh Talib; Principal Gurmukhnihal Singh; Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh; Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar; Shaheed Bhai Anokh Singh Babbar, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee, etc.

You're saying Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee and others had Haumai and lost Bhagti?

You will reap the 'rewards' for doing Ninda of Sant Mahapursh.......keep doing it....the only person with Haumai is YOU.

Read some of the stuff you read, your Anti-Guru Sahib, that's worse than being anti-Sant, isn't it?

Bro either you are calling Sant kartar Singh bhindranvale a liar or your not. Make up your mind lol.

Read raag Mala gurbani hai by damdami taksal with an open mind. It will clarify the whole Raag Mala situation. It has over 300 years of research to back up.

You asked for proof, I gave you a little bit of it. You will see everything you asked for in the book.

What Guru Sahib made AKJ? What Guru Sahib made Damdami Taksal?

AKJ: None!

DAMDAMI TAKSAL: Guru Gobind Singh Ji!

Give proof of that, beyond posting a lineage list.

There is no literature which even mentions 'Damdami Taksal' at all.

Please show me even one piece of literature before 1950 or even 1975. If we go before 1900, there will be 0 literary references.

Disclaimer: I'm not doubting Taksal, but if he's going to make such egotistic statements, then he should back them up.

Guest Jacfsing2

You asked for proof, I gave you a little bit of it. You will see everything you asked for in the book.

Give proof of that, beyond posting a lineage list.

There is no literature which even mentions 'Damdami Taksal' at all.

Please show me even one piece of literature before 1950 or even 1975. If we go before 1900, there will be 0 literary references.

Disclaimer: I'm not doubting Taksal, but if he's going to make such egotistic statements, then he should back them up.

Go on their website!

Read some of the stuff you read, your Anti-Guru Sahib, that's worse than being anti-Sant, isn't it?

You're Anti-Guru Sahib, not me.

Bro either you are calling Sant kartar Singh bhindranvale a liar or your not. Make up your mind lol.

Bro, either you are calling lots of Sants and Gursikhs liars or you're not. Make up your mind lol.

Go on their website!

Beyond a lineage list.

I'm talking about...if it's such a huge part of history, it would have been mentioned in literature countless times. But it hasn't.

And also, is Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Shaheed or not?

Taksal has lied to the whole world countless of times on that subject.

Also, how about changing Manglacharan? Taksal made a big mistake with that as well.

You see where this conversation is going? It's creating a big mess.

But that's what you guys have wanted all of this time...since you are probably anti-Sikh agents.

Guest Jacfsing2

You're Anti-Guru Sahib, not me.

Bro, either you are calling lots of Sants and Gursikhs liars or you're not. Make up your mind lol.

Beyond a lineage list.

I'm talking about...if it's such a huge part of history, it would have been mentioned in literature countless times. But it hasn't.

How am I Anti-Guru Sahib? Do you not know what the Maryada says about Ragmala, it must be in each saropp of Guru Sahib. (Yet, your jatha has lied to its disciples to be Anti-full Guru Sahib. Ram Rai was excommunicated for changing one word, Randhir Singh lied about a full Ang, yet he is glorified in your Jatha). Is there any Literature on Randhir Singh before 1900s? Baba Deep Singh wrote Saroops of Guru Sahib. Bhai Mani Singh another valuable member also believed in Raag Mala. Your too full of Haumai to see anything with how Guru Sahib saw things.

How am I Anti-Guru Sahib? Do you not know what the Maryada says about Ragmala, it must be in each saropp of Guru Sahib. (Yet, your jatha has lied to its disciples to be Anti-full Guru Sahib. Ram Rai was excommunicated for changing one word, Randhir Singh lied about a full Ang, yet he is glorified in your Jatha). Is there any Literature on Randhir Singh before 1900s? Baba Deep Singh wrote Saroops of Guru Sahib. Bhai Mani Singh another valuable member also believed in Raag Mala. Your too full of Haumai to see anything with how Guru Sahib saw things.

Lol, you're too jokes bro.....full of ego...you're ready to burst!