Simmi Singh Youtube Girl

genie

they both seem like idiots, dont think theres any real grooming going on just two young athiest idiots

The dude is not atheist. He is very Muslim actually.

I used to follow his channel for workouts and stuff. He is an Arab from Muslim family and he is openly Muslim etc.

Don't know much about girl

She is an example of the typical westernized Indian girl the blonde dye the way she talks ect these type of girls r kinda becoming less n less majority of non practicing Sikh Punjabi girls I know exclusively date punjabis n only know like 1 who dated a Muslim and 1 who was with a Filipino guy all that being said the Punjabi guys they date are quite a disgrace themselves drinking smoking ect so it's not really something to b all relieved about

doesnt practice what he preaches nothing muslim about that guy at all.

May be not a conservative Muslim, but culturally he is Muslim. I mean, he "identifies" himself as Muslim as far as I know.

Other than that, rich famous brats like him are all the same. He is Muslim in the same sense hollywood people are 'christian'...lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/JusReign

Maybe that ones better. what do you think?

Jus reign is awesome.

Just wish they would add some Sikhi propaganda to the mix too so that they can convert as many non-sikhs as they can with their large followings. The muslim morons are unashamedly in promotion of their islamic death cult faith our moronic pendu punjabi Sikhs do not see the bigger ideological picture of whats going on and let their fame go to waste

wait what? Are you serious?

Yes. 100%.

I can actually name the city and precise hotel where Jus Reign's filthy evenings happened.

Won't go in detail, but I saw this with my own eyes.

He came to northern california for his usual show tours/video projects etc. One of the Sardar uncle (who are pretty rich and are family friends) allowed him a super good deal at his hotel and gave a big portion of one floor of his hotel to entertain Jus Reign and team. I was there myself. Met this dude and go pics etc.

Then, at night, we saw like 50 or more girls turn up--mainly from a nearby public university and few community colleges. The floor where Jus Reign was staying was 'poppin'...I myself heard giggling, laughing, and---sex noises.

I left the scene around 1am to 2am. Next morning, my buddy (sardar uncle's son) told me that hotel staff confirmed what we had guessed. There was indeed a big sex party on the hotel floor where Jus Reign and his buddies were staying. Condoms, wet sheets, empty liquor bottles were found. Girls' were seen in boys' shirts (instead of their own clothes). Saw two girls myself with boys' shirts.

Then my buddy told me that the sardar owner of the hotel (my buddy's father) called in Jus Reign and told him as it is! He said (summary)"I treated you like sons. Gave you a great deal. Made sure nothing happens to you because I thought tu apnay bandiyan da naa roshan krda aan...but this is what you do at my place?" ...Apparently Jus Reign just stayed quite and said sorry and left.

THIS is your 'jus reign'..the "Sikh" role model.

Jus reign is awesome.

Just wish they would add some Sikhi propaganda to the mix too so that they can convert as many non-sikhs as they can with their large followings. The muslim morons are unashamedly in promotion of their islamic death cult faith our moronic pendu punjabi Sikhs do not see the bigger ideological picture of whats going on and let their fame go to waste

so why not write him a letter. Maybe some youngsters on here should lead and start a sikhi v-log.