Sunny Hundals New Article

mrggg123

One thing our community needs to do is take these things very seriously if we dont the misinformation will continue and grow. This article is filled with errors and misinformation most of us will laugh and forget about it but the average reader of this article will not be able to tell the difference. This article will probably be used in the future as a source that somehow Sikhs are getting fundamental.

Our community is known for laughing and ignoring these kinds of things which in due time will come to bit us. We need Sikh journalists and writers to respond to these kinds of articles immediately and ask for an apology and have them correct all the errors. The media knows were lazy in responding and they will take advantage of that.

When it comes to responding our gyanies and granthies are useless since they dont know the language. Its up to Sikh journalists and youth to respond.

Sikh journalists wont get hired because mr anti-asian whitey who holds the purse strings wont pay for an article that shows brown / asian minority guys in a good light anything to make the brown look bad or their non atheist communities look bad is fair gain to the white right wing and left wingers. They cant see the crimes their governments commit aboard against brown and black majority nations to steal their resources.

They cant see how feminism has lead to the break down of their traditional strong english family units so jealously creeps in and they start attacking the minority religious and ethnic communities because we hold our communities strong so to take away our voice and rights they need morons like hundal to print their vile haterd for punjabi sikh males so they can be demonised and punjabi sikh females can be free to sleep around get pregnant with outsiders and destory the community their parents, their grandparents and ancestors fought so hard to preserve.

This isn't about preserving some sort of Panjabi racial purity, it's about having strong Sikh families regardless of the racial backgrounds of the parents.

In fact I can see a lot of positives with having parents of different races as long as both have genuine love and commitment to their Sikh identity.

And given the globalised society many of us live in now, it's something we want to get used to.

with Mums like Jugraj's voti who really is losing out ? those who don't end up with sikh children

Jagraj has done well for himself his wife is a Russian convert to Sikhi, alot of Russians and white eastern europeans are interested in Sikhi but have no real mentors to bring them into Sikhi properly so they drift in and out of 3HO and yoga camps not getting the real authentic Sikh community they want to belong to.

This isn't about preserving some sort of Panjabi racial purity, it's about having strong Sikh families regardless of the racial backgrounds of the parents.

In fact I can see a lot of positives with having parents of different races as long as both have genuine love and commitment to their Sikh identity.

And given the globalised society many of us live in now, it's something we want to get used to.

White women who convert to Sikhi make better wives than punjabi atheist wives who have Sikh names and Sikh hertiage but have no time or love for their family's religion. Similarly a white man who converts to Sikhi and marrys a Sikh is a better prospect than some atheist white dude who cares nothing for Sikhi but having a good time in this life with no thought or care for Sikhism.

So I fully endorse racial mixing aslong as its between Sikhs.

Jagraj has done well for himself his wife is a Russian convert to Sikhi, alot of Russians and white eastern europeans are interested in Sikhi but have no real mentors to bring them into Sikhi properly so they drift in and out of 3HO and yoga camps not getting the real authentic Sikh community they want to belong to.

White women who convert to Sikhi make better wives than punjabi atheist wives who have Sikh names and Sikh hertiage but have no time or love for their family's religion. Similarly a white man who converts to Sikhi and marrys a Sikh is a better prospect than some atheist white dude who cares nothing for Sikhi but having a good time in this life with no thought or care for Sikhism.

So I fully endorse racial mixing aslong as its between Sikhs.

ditto but to hear some people speak about Sikhi they think only desi are capable of being true to Guru ji

Sunny Hundal, Malala Yousafzai, Sayeeda Hussain Warsi, Yasmin Alibhai Brown, India Workers Association, Unite Against Fascism and all the trendy left individuals and groups notice their silence on the following. I doubt we will see the this lot march on the Saudia Arabian embassy unlike when they link up to march on against the Israeli embassy!!! The abuse of foreign workers and minorities in the Middle East is bordering on genocide!

http://www.dailymail...rived-food.html

logo_mol.gif

Housemaid has her hand chopped off by female Saudi Arabian employer after complaining to authorities she had been tortured and deprived of food

• Kasturi Munirathinam was working as a cleaner in Saudi city of Riyadh
  • Her arm was cut off, allegedly by her employer after she tried to escape
  • Indian cleaner claims she had been tortured and deprived of food

By Tom Wyke for MailOnline

Published: 09:39, 9 October 2015 | Updated: 15:23, 9 October 2015

3.7k shares

View comments

An Indian housemaid had her hand hacked off allegedly by her female employer in Saudi Arabia and has complained she has been tortured whilst working in Riyadh.

Kasturi Munirathinam, originally from the south Indian city of Chennai, had been earning £150 a month while working as a cleaner for a household in the Saudi capital.

Since she started working in Riyadh, she said she had been tortured and deliberately deprived of food by her employers.

Scroll down for video

2D39B46A00000578-3266059-image-a-1_14443
+3

Kasturi Munirathinam, originally from the south Indian city of Chennai, had been earning £150 a month while working a cleaner for a household in the Saudi capital.

Her family said that when Ms Munirathinam tried to escape, her employer decided to punish her and cut off her hand.

'When she tried to escape harassment and torture, her right hand was chopped off by the woman employer. She fell down and sustained serious spinal injuries,' her sister, S Vijayakumari, told the Press Trust of India.

Share this article

'The incident happened after… she complained about torture and non-payment of wages by her employer.' she said.

Ms Munirathinam was taken to hospital in Riyadh and her condition has now reportedly stabilised.

A video has emerged on social media, allegedly showing the moments after Ms Munirathinam was attacked.

2D39F55500000578-3266059-image-a-9_14443

Since she started working for Riyadh, Kasturi Munirathinam alleged she had been tortured and deliberately deprived of food by her employers

2D39F57B00000578-3266059-image-a-10_1444

Ms Munirathinam was taken to hospital in Riyadh and her condition has now reportedly stabilised

'I pleaded with the lady not to harm me but she kicked me, punched me and cut off my arm. I want to go back home. Please help me,' she says in the video according to the Times of India.

'Kasturi's employer was angered after she apprised local officials about the harassment she was facing there, she was not even provided food,' her sister S Vijayakumari told the Press Trust of India news agency.

'When she tried to escape the harassment and torture, her right hand was chopped off by the woman employer. She fell down and sustained serious spinal injuries,' she said.

Sushma Swaraj, India's minister for internal affairs, tweeted about the woman's plight in Saudi Arabia.

'Chopping of hand of Indian lady - We are very much disturbed over the brutal manner in which Indian lady has been treated in Saudi Arabia,' she wrote.

It is thought Ms Munirathinam sought work in Saudi Arabia to help earn money for her husband and four children in India.

Indian foreign ministry spokesperson Vikas Swarup has spoken out against the attack on the Indian woman, telling the Indian Express that India had launched an investigation into the attack and will 'continue to seek justice for the victim'.

'Our embassy in Riyadh has taken up the matter with the Saudi Foreign Office and asked for strict action in the matter and severe punishment for the sponsor,' he said.

He said a case of attempted murder should be lodged against the sponsor 'so that he is punished, if found guilty as per law.'