Sikh Student In 90Mph Police Chase After Row With Family Over Muslim Girlfriend

mrggg123

lol I would kind of agree with u on that. Only thing i didnt like was the fact he read the kalma, he should never have done this ever. Also the guy thinks its ok to do interfaith marriages as he previously sed hes with a greek girl now.

I thought the debate was stupid. I think nihal needs to focus on sikh males marrying muslim girls. This is where the problems come as its always ok for a sikh girl to marry whoever, in particular muslim. But if its a sikh guy its so hard for him as muslim girls parents are ok for son to go around dating and marrying non muslims but daughters its difrnt kettle of fish.

Isnt it funny how, the question was "is it ok for sikhs to be dating muslims",as opposed to "is it ok for muslims to be dating sikhs"? Coz we all kno wat theyre tryin to get at! Notice how they NEVER do any phone-ins relatin to hindus, ALWAYS pickin on sikhs n muslims. Only a hindu fundamentalist/modi topics once a nlue moon. Should change their name to bbc indian network.

Reason y there r more panjabi muslims than sikhs is coz e.panjab is under foreign and anti sikh occupation, and we have had 2 genocides in 70yrs. Pak panjab is for muslims, ruled by muslims and discriminates against non mulsims, end of!

That still doesn't change the fact that Islam was in Punjab centuries before Sikhism. Especially in areas like Multan. Although if you count the whole Punjab (plus Delhi area), Sikhs used to be a significantly larger proportion of the population. They were however, never the majority. Even after some Muslims became followers of the Gurus, Sikhs didn't become majority. I want to know why the gurus didn't place an emphasis on conversion? Or if they did but it didn't succeed as they wanted it to.

Isnt it funny how, the question was "is it ok for sikhs to be dating muslims",as opposed to "is it ok for muslims to be dating sikhs"? Coz we all kno wat theyre tryin to get at! Notice how they NEVER do any phone-ins relatin to hindus, ALWAYS pickin on sikhs n muslims. Only a hindu fundamentalist/modi topics once a nlue moon. Should change their name to bbc indian network.

mate 100 percent im with u there. I also noticed nihal emphasis sikh women and hindu women with muslim men. In fact he should reach out to muslim women dating sikh men that should have been the topic nothing else. Nihal defending hindus cos prehaps hes frm sri lanka i dno, maybe he had beef with sikhs in his youth thats why he targets us. I knw he went out with a sikh girl in his youth.

Also I want to see more paki girls with sikh bois. Enough is enough, time for things to change. like ive said before from personal experience paki girls dont have everything perfect at home, theres a lot of issues there. We need to take these girls show em equality and we need good sikh guys who dont drink etc to show em how to be loved etc. We need to stop all this bakwaaas which makes us look like fools we need to start following our gurus teaching even if not fully. why are we even drinking? who bought this into our culture, that is what i want to know. People may not like what I wrote but its how i feel and its the truth, we as sikhs should follow some basic teachings, drinking eating meat etc we aint allowed to do it yet most of us do, why are we so lenient?

BTW Firstace and TOP 10 both are PP02 the <banned word filter activated>

mate 100 percent im with u there. I also noticed nihal emphasis sikh women and hindu women with muslim men. In fact he should reach out to muslim women dating sikh men that should have been the topic nothing else. Nihal defending hindus cos prehaps hes frm sri lanka i dno, maybe he had beef with sikhs in his youth thats why he targets us. I knw he went out with a sikh girl in his youth.

Also I want to see more paki girls with sikh bois. Enough is enough, time for things to change. like ive said before from personal experience paki girls dont have everything perfect at home, theres a lot of issues there. We need to take these girls show em equality and we need good sikh guys who dont drink etc to show em how to be loved etc. We need to stop all this bakwaaas which makes us look like fools we need to start following our gurus teaching even if not fully. why are we even drinking? who bought this into our culture, that is what i want to know. People may not like what I wrote but its how i feel and its the truth, we as sikhs should follow some basic teachings, drinking eating meat etc we aint allowed to do it yet most of us do, why are we so lenient?

BTW Firstace and TOP 10 both are PP02 the <banned word filter activated>

drinking came in with the gorey army if latt sahib can drink why can't I ? Because you are better than them and have higher aspirations then wallowing in the filth . It suited them because then we sink to dungar level soch ...a point that is pressed home by every $h1tty Bollywood punjabi movie. You want to be a clown for those who enslaved your people follow their mental programming ...shamefully blind people