Memorial For Sikh Soldiers Set To Be Unveiled In Staffordshire

singhbj singh

Care to clarify why you think Jugraj Singh of 'Basics of Sikhi' is such a British arse licking uncle tom backward pendu jatt simpleton ???????????

Why don't you actually listen to what he says about the matter. He's obviously not a simpleton like you.

Watch this video, from about 1.18 onwards.

"And one of the things they[the British] did was that caste system thing.They made the juts become very....even though in the hierarchy juts are at the bottom, they're not Brahmins they are quite low down, they're farmers innit, right. But what they did - they pumped them up, you guys are great, you guys are warrior caste, and so therefore they thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. And that was all designed to divide us up."

Jugraj Singh. 2014.

Oh...and that photo you pasted of the ghadar party: My forefathers that settled in the farmlands of California in the late 1800's, along with their kith and kin which at that point were more in washington state (around Bellingham) and Oregan after initially being in Vancouver, were, along with all the other Ghadars of California, ex soldiers of the British Army.

What was that word you used? Oh yeah...."Muppet" !

There you have it then, even some exBritish soldiers 'woke up' and turned on their former masters. They obviously didn't think the sun shone out of British arse either then.

That's what I'm trying to get at, Brits dominated media up until recently, all these dissenting, good, strong, independent Sikh men get written out of the Sikh narrative created by Brits who only want to promote loyal sepoy types. Do you get it yet? Plenty of Sikhs were against being colonised, goray just suppressed their voices and accounts - it's time to show Sikhs the truth - that despite all the propaganda and media manipulation that continue till this day (and which explains the OP) - many of our people were vehemently against being colonised and fought against this in lots of different ways, both political and military - sometimes sacrificing their own lives. Not all Sikh men were docile, willing cogs in the British imperialist plan.

You truly are a super muppet mate.....

One of things I have noticed (particularly the older generation) about Sikhs in UK, they have a lot of respect for the Germans more than the British. I think this stems back to the World Wars when you fighting an opponent to the death many time in hand to hand combat.

Whisper it, but aside from the far right sympathisers, there's an unspoken, or barely mentioned, admiration for the Germans (the Nazis, if you will) amongst the English, but they're so terrified of being labelled as anti-Semites, unpatriotic, etc, that nobody articulates it in open conversation. Instead they go over the top with the crude nationalist caricatures, but deep down there's a respect for their almost-conquering of the world.

Why don't you actually listen to what he says about the matter. He's obviously not a simpleton like you.

The question to you was about THIS thing you said. You said : "our people aren't as dumb as in the past (even pendu jatts), I can't imagine hordes of apnay joining these people's military like they did in the past. That's not going to happen.

What they will try is to get some uncle Tom type tokens and bandy them about"

Now, the question to you, seeing how Jugraj Singh is also a very proud ex soldier of the British Army, and thats a point he articulates well and often, how do you explain calling people like him "pendu jatt uncle tom simpletons" ?

One minute you say only backward pendu jatt simpleton uncle tom arse lickers would join the British Army and then when someone points out to you how one of the heroes of our generation is one of those and who also, in his talks, reccomends all Sikhs join up you go silent on the matter. Whats happened to your tongue now ? Speak up. Don't be scared. Have faith in your convictions. You said it so you obviously believe it but Im just asking you to clarify why you think he is such a "pendu jatt backward uncle tom simpleton" when the rest of us have such a high opinion of him. Its a simple question. Answer it.

Whisper it, but aside from the far right sympathisers, there's an unspoken, or barely mentioned, admiration for the Germans (the Nazis, if you will) amongst the English, but they're so terrified of being labelled as anti-Semites, unpatriotic, etc, that nobody articulates it in open conversation. Instead they go over the top with the crude nationalist caricatures, but deep down there's a respect for their almost-conquering of the world.

I think there is an inferiority complex, you see it after the England team get defeated time after time by the Germans.

I think there is an inferiority complex, you see it after the England team get defeated time after time by the Germans.

I love how the German team says with a completely straight face in the lead up to such encounters, "We do not think of history during these matches, only of the game" yet when they do give us a drubbing, internally, they must be loving it, lol.

Now, the question to you, seeing how Jugraj Singh is also a very proud ex soldier of the British Army, and thats a point he articulates well and often, how do you explain calling people like him "pendu jatt uncle tom simpletons" ?

One minute you say only backward pendu jatt simpleton uncle tom arse lickers would join the British Army and then when someone points out to you how one of the heroes of our generation is one of those and who also, in his talks, reccomends all Sikhs join up you go silent on the matter. Whats happened to your tongue now ? Speak up. Don't be scared. Have faith in your convictions. You said it so you obviously believe it but Im just asking you to clarify why you think he is such a "pendu jatt backward uncle tom simpleton" when the rest of us have such a high opinion of him. Its a simple question. Answer it.

He obviously is able to engage his brain and is not a blind sycophant like you.

He criticises the British for their duplicity in 1984, calling it a betrayal. He is conscious of the divide and conquer strategy applied to our people. He is acutely aware of the way they used caste fissures and simple ego massaging to divide and rule over us, and its long term implications and effects on the jut psyche to this day. Whatever employment decisions he made in the past, note that he now appears to have left the army (after being trained - read into that, I don't need to spell it out - or maybe I do as you're so simple?).

He is obviously not one of those (thankfully dwindling in numbers) 'uncle Tom' farmers (like you) - because he is not oblivious to the hypocrisy and manipulative nature of Brits past and present. Now contrast that to your own behaviour...

Get to his level and you wouldn't be making all those cringe-worthy, sycophantic comments you do.

He is not an arse licker because he has the intelligence and confidence to challenge the 'master races' assertions. You appear to be a gullible arse licker because you think the sun shines out of their arse and they are the best thing to ever happen to us (because your grandpa got a job of it of it). He evidently has a more nuanced and balanced perspective on the matter. You should learn from him instead of perpetually embarrassing yourself and your people. In fact you are a perfect example of the consequences of the psychological manipulation he alludes to in the video I posted.

Maybe it simply boils down to intelligence? He has it, and you obviously don't?

I saw his video after Lee Rigby got assassinated. He criticised the British for their foreign interventions and rightfully related it to the event. Don't even try to equate the simple minded, blind following of master sahib that some of our people engage in with this guy's actions. Chalk and cheese mate.

Are you REALLY that simple Jagsaw?? Flippin' hell...

I worked in one of the biggest law firms in the UK a few years ago, and I was shocked when a fair few English guys in my department were subtly praising Mein Kempf. They were telling me that they thought it was good. We have to remember that Hitler was actually inspired by the British and their empire; that's what he wanted for Germans. That explains his global ambition. Apparently in Mein Kempf he praises Anglos for that. I think this appeals to many gorays egos here. He wanted to work with the British to dominate the globe but they didn't want to share with him; the rest is history.

I worked in one of the biggest law firms in the UK a few years ago, and I was shocked when a fair few English guys in my department were subtly praising Mein Kempf. They were telling me that they thought it was good. We have to remember that Hitler was actually inspired by the British and their empire; that's what he wanted for Germans. That explains his global ambition. Apparently in Mein Kempf he praises Anglos for that. I think this appeals to many gorays egos here. He wanted to work with the British to dominate the globe but they didn't want to share with him; the rest is history.

you do realise Anglos actually german in origin ANGLES as in anglesea and other place names .