Memorial For Sikh Soldiers Set To Be Unveiled In Staffordshire

singhbj singh

I worked in one of the biggest law firms in the UK a few years ago, and I was shocked when a fair few English guys in my department were subtly praising Mein Kempf. They were telling me that they thought it was good. We have to remember that Hitler was actually inspired by the British and their empire; that's what he wanted for Germans. That explains his global ambition. Apparently in Mein Kempf he praises Anglos for that. I think this appeals to many gorays egos here. He wanted to work with the British to dominate the globe but they didn't want to share with him; the rest is history.

My dad used to say that the Germans wanted their own empire, except they wanted it in Europe rather than Africa, Asia or the Americas.

They seem to be conquering these days with the EU. But they are not doing it with bullets or tanks but with the Euro.

I worked in one of the biggest law firms in the UK a few years ago, and I was shocked when a fair few English guys in my department were subtly praising Mein Kempf. They were telling me that they thought it was good. We have to remember that Hitler was actually inspired by the British and their empire; that's what he wanted for Germans. That explains his global ambition. Apparently in Mein Kempf he praises Anglos for that. I think this appeals to many gorays egos here. He wanted to work with the British to dominate the globe but they didn't want to share with him; the rest is history.

Very interesting. So I'm not imagining it, lol.

You're spot on. Hitler wanted to avoid war with the British, because he admired them, and he thought of them as one of the last remaining pure "white" races (depending on how far we go back in history).

Let's not kid ourselves, there's some goreh who'd have preferred being ruled by the Third Reich from afar than letting anyone in from the eastern colonies into this country, and the associated issues we are now beginning to see take hold. It would've kept the racial makeup of this country white, and in this current climate I can imagine there's a few wistful old-timers who find themselves thinking, "what if?" even though they'd be loathed to admit such a thing.

For all their tenacity and cunning over the centuries I can't help but think the British got the short end of the stick after WW2. Fleeing India after ransacking it of all it had was the final act of defeat IMO.

Fleeing India after ransacking it of all it had was the final act of defeat IMO.

I think it was a act of genius myself, get what you want and sod off. And it says a lot about people in India that they allowed it to happen.

I remember an old boss, (when I was a teenager) talking about how the British sailed off whilst India was in flames, merrily waving goodbye to the natives (with Indian soldiers giving them a send off with a band baaja at the docks to boot). He was laughing, he said "They must have thought: What a bunch of monkeys. They outnumbered us thousands to one, and we still ruled over them." See, this is what gives them the mindset that we are incapable of ruling ourselves and need them to do it for us.

Wasps are clever too, they can act like they really like you - to get you to do what they want, but inside they think 'what a muppet!' They use this one on Sikhs all the time. Note how when Sikhs fight for whitey, they get praise and momuments, but the very second Singhs start fighting for their own agendas say like Khalistan, or stopping interfaith marriages with Anand Karaaj the narrative abruptly changes to one of 'extremists', 'fundamentalists', 'separatists'. Again, read into it: 'Be like we want you to be and further our agenda, don't dare think about or for yourselves.'

Back in my younger drinking days, I remember going out with some working class cockney boys and after a few drinks they would start doing nazi salutes towards Irish people in the pub....??!?! I told them once: "Your forefathers fought against the nazis and here you are giving their salutes. They're probably looking down right now and crying mate!" They looked awkward for a second after that. But again, it just gives you another glimpse of what you alluded to in your post, about many english people covertly admiring and identifying with nazis.

Note how when Sikhs fight for whitey, they get praise and momuments, but the very second Singhs start fighting for their own agendas say like Khalistan, or stopping interfaith marriages with Anand Karaaj the narrative abruptly changes to one of 'extremists', 'fundamentalists', 'separatists'. Again, read into it: 'Be like we want you to be and further our agenda, don't dare think about or for yourselves.'

Exactly.

Regarding Punjab, it's mentioned previously by others how the Indians are repeating the psychological games started by the British when it comes to Sikhs. The problem is that we just can't see through any of it. Instead, we've added our own masala to the mix as it were, and we're riddled with sell-outs. The Indians are laughing at US because they're wondering why it's so easy to buy a Sikh's loyalties that he feels no guilt in betraying his own kind.

Yeah, the British and the Indians have had their parts to play in our physical and mental subjugation, but the rest is on us. We are very, very foolish and selfish across the board. Even the devious ones who think they're a step ahead fail to see their machinations originate from a place of utter stupidity and lack of moral character. The nihilist in me thinks, "F*** it, let's self destruct. If we can't see the wood from the trees we deserve to become a footnote in history." But the softer side of me thinks of the sacrifices made by our Gurus and other notable personalities, and to think of such greatness going to waste seems tragic.

I think Angles were from here and Saxons came from Saxony in Germany. Saxons conquered and then bred with the Angles hence Anglo-Saxon.

These people are pretty related, The German language is VERY much like English

you're right , I guess they are all messed up anyhow genetically because all their forefathers were bloodthirsty adharmic lok ...they have only ever suceeded by legalising their messedup criminal activities , Queen Liz 1 wrote a special charter to allow piracy in the name of the Queen during her reign and the trend continued even up until now ...robber Queen with stolen Kohninoor on her crown what more needs to be said?

The question to you was about THIS thing you said. You said : "our people aren't as dumb as in the past (even pendu jatts), I can't imagine hordes of apnay joining these people's military like they did in the past. That's not going to happen.

What they will try is to get some uncle Tom type tokens and bandy them about"

Now, the question to you, seeing how Jugraj Singh is also a very proud ex soldier of the British Army, and thats a point he articulates well and often, how do you explain calling people like him "pendu jatt uncle tom simpletons" ?

One minute you say only backward pendu jatt simpleton uncle tom arse lickers would join the British Army and then when someone points out to you how one of the heroes of our generation is one of those and who also, in his talks, reccomends all Sikhs join up you go silent on the matter. Whats happened to your tongue now ? Speak up. Don't be scared. Have faith in your convictions. You said it so you obviously believe it but Im just asking you to clarify why you think he is such a "pendu jatt backward uncle tom simpleton" when the rest of us have such a high opinion of him. Its a simple question. Answer it.

Its funny how Jagwahsingh is always trying to big up his community at any given opportunity. And always paints history through his rosy colored jatt spectacles. And harps on about his time in the army like that guy from only fools and horses.

To answer his questions on this matter. Lets begin. Now take a deep breath and read the facts

Bhatras are the one of the most ferocious group of Sikhs there ever was and are still today. When Sikhism first started. There were no Jatt Sikhs even in existence. At this time Sikhism was under threat. Who defended Sikhism during these times? It was the Bhatras that laid the foundations down for the Sikh religion to flourish. It was the hard work of the Bhatras that brought other people into the fold of Sikhism through missionary work all over India. It was the Bhtras that defended the faith and stopped muslims from converting everyone. If it wasn’t for Bhatras. There would be no Jatt Sikhs. The only reason you have a Sikh faith today is because of us. Sikhism could have been wiped out at that early stage. Yet the Bhatras were so Loyal to the Gurus that they defended the faith to the very end.

At that Time Sikhs were very small in numbers compared to the huge muslim population yet the Bhatras were so strong in their faith that under no circumstances did the Bhats convert. Infact the Bhatras were responsible for converting many Hindus and muslims to Sikhism this is well documented.

The Bhatras must have come under tremendous threats of violence, pressure to convert to Islam yet they remained strong in their Sikh faith. Whilst countless Jatts converted to Islam. This is evident in Jatt surnames that Muslims have in paki stan. Did the Bhats ever convert? The answer is no. As we are tougher and stronger people. Bhatras are made up of Warrior groups. It was the Marathi empire that was one of the biggest factors in defeating the Mughals not jatts. Many Bhats are made up of people who come from these very empires. We have pure warrior blood. so dont lecture us Bhatras. you are necommers. New commers should respect the Bhatras.

We did not convert in those times and we do not convert in the present time like many Jatts do today. Because in our blood is warrior blood that does not accept conversion or surrender to anyone. We impose our beliefs on others not the other way around. As we are smart and clever. Not Pendus from the farm lands like jagsawsingh. That’s likes dressesing up in bright colourful clothes and do his Bhangra moves.

So for the record you owe a great deal of Gratitude to the Bhatras for establishing the Sikh faith. Bhatras are fastest growing Sikh group as we have more kids the Jatts do who only have 1 or 2 kids. We will soon take over. We even marry jatt girls and they accept that they are coming back to their original and best Sikhs of all the Bhatras.

And all that will be left of jatts is some colorful costumes and the Bhangra lol

I think it was a act of genius myself, get what you want and sod off. And it says a lot about people in India that they allowed it to happen.

I remember an old boss, (when I was a teenager) talking about how the British sailed off whilst India was in flames, merrily waving goodbye to the natives (with Indian soldiers giving them a send off with a band baaja at the docks to boot). He was laughing, he said "They must have thought: What a bunch of monkeys. They outnumbered us thousands to one, and we still ruled over them." See, this is what gives them the mindset that we are incapable of ruling ourselves and need them to do it for us.

Wasps are clever too, they can act like they really like you - to get you to do what they want, but inside they think 'what a muppet!' They use this one on Sikhs all the time. Note how when Sikhs fight for whitey, they get praise and momuments, but the very second Singhs start fighting for their own agendas say like Khalistan, or stopping interfaith marriages with Anand Karaaj the narrative abruptly changes to one of 'extremists', 'fundamentalists', 'separatists'. Again, read into it: 'Be like we want you to be and further our agenda, don't dare think about or for yourselves.'

Back in my younger drinking days, I remember going out with some working class cockney boys and after a few drinks they would start doing nazi salutes towards Irish people in the pub....??!?! I told them once: "Your forefathers fought against the nazis and here you are giving their salutes. They're probably looking down right now and crying mate!" They looked awkward for a second after that. But again, it just gives you another glimpse of what you alluded to in your post, about many english people covertly admiring and identifying with nazis.

The Brits left India because the US wanted to destroy the British Empire to impose their own hegemony.

A lot of the Western economies were devastated after WW2, it seems that only USA really benefitted out of it.

But the Brits had to ensure that the subcontinent was in a heap of mess before they left. There was no way they were going to allow United political unit that strategically touched all important parts of the world which would have great influence.

A lot of the Western economies were devastated after WW2, it seems that only USA really benefitted out of it.

Those cheeky beggars were selling munitions to both sides before Japan went "Allahu Akbar" on them at Pearl Harbour. War profiteers! Then they arranged for the finest scientific minds in the Third Reich to make their way over to American soil.

The narrative they've managed to weave about the land of the Free and the home of the Brave is hilarious, as if the rest of us are living in chains, and the fact the rest of the world has fallen for it is a statement in itself. All empires eventually crumble, the U.S. acts as if its excrement doesn't stink, but its hands are covered in blood as much as anyone else who's ruled vast swathes of the world. They just have incredibly effective P.R.

Its funny how Jagwahsingh is always trying to big up his community at any given opportunity. And always paints history through his rosy colored jatt spectacles. And harps on about his time in the army like that guy from only fools and horses.

To answer his questions on this matter. Lets begin. Now take a deep breath and read the facts

Bhatras are the one of the most ferocious group of Sikhs there ever was and are still today. When Sikhism first started. There were no Jatt Sikhs even in existence. At this time Sikhism was under threat. Who defended Sikhism during these times? It was the Bhatras that laid the foundations down for the Sikh religion to flourish. It was the hard work of the Bhatras that brought other people into the fold of Sikhism through missionary work all over India. It was the Bhtras that defended the faith and stopped muslims from converting everyone. If it wasn’t for Bhatras. There would be no Jatt Sikhs. The only reason you have a Sikh faith today is because of us. Sikhism could have been wiped out at that early stage. Yet the Bhatras were so Loyal to the Gurus that they defended the faith to the very end.

At that Time Sikhs were very small in numbers compared to the huge muslim population yet the Bhatras were so strong in their faith that under no circumstances did the Bhats convert. Infact the Bhatras were responsible for converting many Hindus and muslims to Sikhism this is well documented.

The Bhatras must have come under tremendous threats of violence, pressure to convert to Islam yet they remained strong in their Sikh faith. Whilst countless Jatts converted to Islam. This is evident in Jatt surnames that Muslims have in paki stan. Did the Bhats ever convert? The answer is no. As we are tougher and stronger people. Bhatras are made up of Warrior groups. It was the Marathi empire that was one of the biggest factors in defeating the Mughals not jatts. Many Bhats are made up of people who come from these very empires. We have pure warrior blood. so dont lecture us Bhatras. you are necommers. New commers should respect the Bhatras.

We did not convert in those times and we do not convert in the present time like many Jatts do today. Because in our blood is warrior blood that does not accept conversion or surrender to anyone. We impose our beliefs on others not the other way around. As we are smart and clever. Not Pendus from the farm lands like jagsawsingh. That’s likes dressesing up in bright colourful clothes and do his Bhangra moves.

So for the record you owe a great deal of Gratitude to the Bhatras for establishing the Sikh faith. Bhatras are fastest growing Sikh group as we have more kids the Jatts do who only have 1 or 2 kids. We will soon take over. We even marry jatt girls and they accept that they are coming back to their original and best Sikhs of all the Bhatras.

And all that will be left of jatts is some colorful costumes and the Bhangra lol

Mate, leave it out!!

Last thing we want is to replace jut nonsense with a Bhatra (or any other jaat's) equivalent. Just be happy that we are lucky to be affiliated to Sikhi and our beloved Gurus. We all need to see ourselves as children of a beautiful saint-soldier over all of that jaat-paat nonsense.

The Brits left India because the US wanted to destroy the British Empire to impose their own hegemony.

But the Brits had to ensure that the subcontinent was in a heap of mess before they left. There was no way they were going to allow United political unit that strategically touched all important parts of the world which would have great influence.

Nah, they sustained so many losses over the 2 WWs that they couldn't maintain their empire any more. And people started to clock their mind games and assert their independence, so they were compelled to leave. Remember their manpower was reduced to such an extent that they were pretty much forced to bring people over from formerly colonised lands to maintain their economy here in the fatherland. That's the real reason we are all here. Not some sort of eternal gratitude as Jigsaw thinks.

But yes, they did deploy their divide and fragment strategy to devastating effect before they left. Panjab (and Sikhs specifically) took the biggest hit in this.