Sikh Clash With Police In London

StarStriker

"Dear RT,

I'm not New Democratic member of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario Jagmeet Singh.

I'm a sevadar for Sikh educational charity, Everythings 13 - Basics of Sikhi, who aims to educate Sikhs and non-Sikhs alike on the beauty of Sikh ideology and philosophy (Check out our YouTube channel, there are over 1000+ videos mostly in English and other European languages). Yes we have videos in Russian too!

You've interviewed me twice this week.

But to be fair to you, they were two different reporters and this article is written by a 3rd, and it's an easy mistake to make, as he's somebody and I'm a nobody, so no harm done.

Which is all to say, thank you for doing your best in covering this very important story, #‎SikhLivesMatter #‎LiberatePunjab!

As discussed with your reporter Polly Boiko, please look into doing a documentary on Punjab.

The systematic destruction of the Punjabi language; Alcohol & drugs epidemics; Rampant female foeticide & infanticide; Increasing farmer suicides; Lack of educational or job opportunities; River diversion tactics; Price fixing scandals; Illegal imprisonment of political prisoners; Police brutalities; Corrupt officials... The list goes on...

This is All part of the invisible war on Sikhs!

Sikh ideology of standing up to oppression and oppressive regimes coupled with our goal and concept of creating a world in which everyone's basic human rights and freedoms are met make us the natural enemy of the 1% who are oppressing the 99%.

Don't trust the official narrative! Investigate. Question everything and blow the lid off government corruption at the highest levels!

This invitation extends to any News Agency or reporter that wants to make a name for themselves!

Thank you to The Sikh Press Association for helping this story go international. There is much work still to do!

Ross Kemp have you investigated #SikhLivesMatter yet?

via The Sikh Press Association"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153276405776482&id=621141481&ref=bookmarks

Jagraj Singh

16 mins ·

Just to clarify one point... eye witness statements from yesterdays protest in London state that the policeman whose head got cut was hit by a baton from his policeman mate as they were trying to hit women and young men sitting on the floor and chanting. This is probably who no one got charged with ABH or GBH and only affray. There's plenty of naujawan walking around today with bruises from that baton but they were wearing clothes so no blood.

Just think, how many knives/kirpans were in that area, probably over 500 and yet no one was stabbed. Hardly the sign of a violent protest!

Also why did he not have his helmet on...the head is a very sensitive area. Maybe should have Chardi Kala Turban Academy tying dastaars for the police next time!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153661657665941&id=559090940

If you scroll through the comments, somebody that was there says of some guys that had their faces covered and were causing a scene but the innocent ones got arrested. But then there's also others saying something else that it wasn't like that.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=972611812776886&id=245721062132635

Starstriker paji I'm only copy pasting the news for others to see the comments made by people I'm not giving no negativity as only those that were there were brave enough to go there and do the right thing.

I've been backing Jagmeet Singh from the start for raising the awareness.

I see this differently. What does London have to do with whats going in India? We live in a civilized country that has nothing to do with whats happening in India, and we decide to start blocking streets out of protest? Protest to who? All that happened is we look like a bunch of unruly fanatics. If every religious group facing issues abroad started doing this, how would that work out? On Monday we have Syrians blocking the street demanding more refugees to come to UK, on Tuesday the jews protesting against hamas, Wednsday the Palestinians who want their voice to be heard about the conflict in Isreal, Thursday the an Ethipion group protesting why more aid is not being sent to their homeland...you see where I am going. This is NOT how to resolve issues.

England has nothing to do with this. They weren't the ones that did beadbi to Guru Maharaj. This is an Indian issue. You start acting like hooligans and fighting police,and then blame them for using force? How about we start acting like civilized members of society, and start using some logic and reasoning? How did what happned in London make Sikhs look? What was accomplished? The average non-Sikh will watch the clashes in India, then watch this clash and will come to the conclusion: "These Sikhs are just troublemakers wherever they go" (i'm not saying this is the case...but an average person may draw this conclusion)

Why do these people not go to India to join the protests?

1. they are British citizens and have a right to protest

2. they can assemble where they like as long as they give notice to police which they did

3. the police is supposed to organise barriers etc they didn't do it properly - why not ?

4. they were protesting outside the INDIAN high comission (indian embassy is technically indian soil)

5. England will always have something to do with it as they set up the sikhs to be killed at partition ,and keep supporting the regimes that do atrocities on us

6. the average joe knows the police are dodgy: rapists, paedos, drug dealers, steal and thugs are some of the illustrious side careers they have been proven to deal in.

SO the conclusion is Sikhs are NOT wrong for :

Existing

Surviving attacks

Seeking justice through whatever means , peaceful first

speaking out of turn when they are being tarred with extremist/radical brush as they agreed to do with congress and Bjp govts

Starstriker paji I'm only copy pasting the news for others to see the comments made by people I'm not giving no negativity as only those that were there were brave enough to go there and do the right thing.

I've been backing Jagmeet Singh from the start for raising the awareness.

I wasnt referrin to u. There r plenty of snitches amongst r community, who love kissin white mans arse n not to upset them, despite them givin chittar time n again. Yet A LOT of white ppl on fb/twitter r supportin sikhs over this.

Okji paji Starstriker Ji. Yes I was thinking same too it's not good what happened yesterday but if you look at the bigger picture if it hadn't have happened it wouldn't be in the news. I've already put on many news links. Now people will ask why is this all happening, it's raised a lot of awareness.