Sikh Clash With Police In London

StarStriker

LOL, and wat, get arrested as a nri "terrorist" and get tortured in prison like the recent nihang singhs from derby/midlands who went to simply sit with bapu soorat singh? Or get detained illegally and have bones broken in prison like balbir singh bains? Even khalsa aid volunteers r being beaten n told theyre extremists n terrorists.

Leave it out amateur.

Bro that basically sounds like youre saying youre scared to go to Punjab, so you'd rather sit in the UK and protest.

But, I see no point to this protest in the UK, it will accomplish nothing. We will gain very little by protesting in Western countries. I would like to say f*** protesting, protests never got Sikhs anything, and raj isnt given, its taken. "Raising awareness" is useless too, bunch of middle class average joes knowing what happened to Sikhs will do f*** all. But at the same time in no way shape or form are we ready to take on Indian forces in a fight right now. It'll just get tons of backlash and deaths.

Side note, look how long the dharam yudh morcha went on for, what did it get?

Bro that basically sounds like youre saying youre scared to go to Punjab, so you'd rather sit in the UK and protest.

But at the same time in no way shape or form are we ready to take on Indian forces in a fight right now. It'll just get tons of backlash and deaths.

U just answered ur own query there in the 1st line, and the last line.

Lol im not scared to go back home, but im not stupid enuff to get tortured in prison for no reason, other than coz im an nri. Also, im in agreement with u, when i say protest r bull$hit. ive been the 1st to say this, on this forum in past. Like ive said prior, that ive never been to a single 84 march in london, coz we all know theyre not listenin 2 us. However, on thursday, the protest made the headlines, coz of the twisted journo falseified truth, but the awareness that came out of all this, is priceless. When non-sikhs starts hashtaggin khalistan/prayforpunjab/genocide etc, thats a result!

U just answered ur own query there in the 1st line, and the last line.

Lol im not scared to go back home, but im not stupid enuff to get tortured in prison for no reason, other than coz im an nri. Also, im in agreement with u, when i say protest r bull$hit. ive been the 1st to say this, on this forum in past. Like ive said prior, that ive never been to a single 84 march in london, coz we all know theyre not listenin 2 us. However, on thursday, the protest made the headlines, coz of the twisted journo falseified truth, but the awareness that came out of all this, is priceless. When non-sikhs starts hashtaggin khalistan/prayforpunjab/genocide etc, thats a result!

Bro, I just dont see how bunch of non siks hashtagging this and that helps us where it matters. It all falls on deaf ears in the end. This is just real bad times for us. Makkar badal majitha Capt etc they all just need to be take out. Fill their positions with singhs like rajoana.

Bro, I just dont see how bunch of non siks hashtagging this and that helps us where it matters. It all falls on deaf ears in the end. This is just real bad times for us. Makkar badal majitha Capt etc they all just need to be take out. Fill their positions with singhs like rajoana.

The whole point of these protests r for awareness, so in that regards it was a sucess, hence i mentioned twitter and newspapers reportin. In terms of wat it does to remove badal/makkar etc, that all depends on the freshys back home. Akali dal r comin to an end now, n nxt elections they wont stand a chance now, so thats wat we can hope for atleast.

True. We need Jathadars like Hawara and Rajoana. Jathadar Bhai Ranjit Singh jee was also good and anakhi.

Sikhs in the west need to be very active on the social media. This whole movment has reached the Sikhs worldwide and all over Punjab due to Facebook and Whatsapp. No major news channal is covering this. Even the Arab spring that happened a few years ago happened due to Facebook and such social platforms. What we are seeing now could be the turning point. BSF has now been sent all over Punjab for the first time in 20 yrs. If army also comes it might lead to something real bad. Sikhs in Punjab are also at boiling point. All Sikhs whether they are Panthpreet Singh or Dandrianwala are all united. This is panthic unity. Panj pyaras of Akal Takht have also given their open support.

The whole point of these protests r for awareness, so in that regards it was a sucess, hence i mentioned twitter and newspapers reportin. In terms of wat it does to remove badal/makkar etc, that all depends on the freshys back home. Akali dal r comin to an end now, n nxt elections they wont stand a chance now, so thats wat we can hope for atleast.

Thats where another problem arises, there is hardly a better alternative, Congress? No. BJP? No. AAP? Def not since HS Phoolka left. There is new Lok Lehar Party, good people, but I doubt they'll see much success. The parties we have like Dal Khalsa SAD Panch Pardhani refuse to participate in federal/state elections, huge loss there for us.

outube.com/watch?v=x5rfbZZ

I think the protests should be called off now, and Sarbat Khalsa should be called within 2 weeks while everyone is still fired up. These protests are now causing a lot inconveniance in the life of average Sikhs. Setting up a protest on a random pind road is pointless anyways. Go to urban centers if anything.

True. We need Jathadars like Hawara and Rajoana. Jathadar Bhai Ranjit Singh jee was also good and anakhi.

Sikhs in the west need to be very active on the social media. This whole movment has reached the Sikhs worldwide and all over Punjab due to Facebook and Whatsapp. No major news channal is covering this. Even the Arab spring that happened a few years ago happened due to Facebook and such social platforms. What we are seeing now could be the turning point. BSF has now been sent all over Punjab for the first time in 20 yrs. If army also comes it might lead to something real bad. Sikhs in Punjab are also at boiling point. All Sikhs whether they are Panthpreet Singh or Dandrianwala are all united. This is panthic unity. Panj pyaras of Akal Takht have also given their open support.

If people like them controlled the SGPC, we'd be doing so much better today.

I think social media did play a huge role in the Arab Spring, but probably not as much of a role the intelligence agencies/mercenaries played. The army coming in and making a mistake would hopefully be the last straw, but never know with todays sikhs. Many would probably still prefer to bury their head in the sand just to live in peace.

Setting up a protest on a random pind road is pointless anyways. Go to urban centers if anything

Actually there is a good point there and it reminds me of something I was going to write a few days ago when Hindu shopkeepers in Jalandhar city centre strarted fighting with the Sikh protestors. That report in Indian newspapers mentioned how one particularly powerfull shopkeeper there, a Dinesh Khanna, started making derogatory remarks about the Sikh Gurus as the Sikh protestors marched by. This of course infuriated the Sikhs and a full scale riot ensued in which all the Hindu shopkeepers took the side of that particular Hindu shopkeeper. So, the point is, Jalandhar city centre is where the vast majority of Punjabis abroad do their shopping when back in Punjab. People like Dinesh Khanna and those others live off the money of overseas Sikhs.

But this is where we sometimes show ourselves to be not very well organised and bit of a shambles. I mean the Indian news article is now 4 days old and clearly states how Dinesh Khanna shouts out disgusting things about the Sikh Gurus and yet amazingly no Sikh group or individual out there as seen fit to supply us overseas Sikhs with the name of Dinesh Khanna's store and the names of the other stores that started pelting Sikhs with bricks and stones so that we tell our families to boycott them. So whilst I somewhat agree with khoonkabadlakhoon when he says we should protest in the city rather than block our own pends I most certainly do NOT agree with his when he says this:

Bro that basically sounds like youre saying youre scared to go to Punjab, so you'd rather sit in the UK and protest

^That uneducated argument displays so well how little understanding you actually have.

The reason we Sikhs have so forcefully been demonstrrating in western countries over the last 31 years is to remind the world that our kith and kin in Punjab are not allowed to do so. For example, in theory, just the mere shouting out loud of 'Khalistan Zindabad' can legitimaty get you killed because according to Indian Law it is enough to get you arrested (where torture is accepted and tolerated), enough to get you tried for sedition and one of the optional punishments for the crime of sedition in India is death. So this is the type of things we demonstrate about in the west. We remind people how this so called free country does not allow freedom of thought. How this so called democracy, according to international human rights organisations, rounded up and killed hundreds of thousands of Sikhs over the course of 1984-1990 for doing the exact same thing we're doing now : protesting and articulating their feelings.

So basically what you're saying is this: No one should ever say 'an oven is too hot' while standing outside the oven. You think it is only reasonable and sane to actually be inside the oven if one wants to tell others how hot it is !!!