Real Slap In The Face Of Bedbi Doers - All Of Us Can And Must Do This !

nehkeval

Apparently we sikhs get as easliy worked up as hindus over cow slaughter or muslims over muhammad cartoons , where is the depth of our spirituality , where is the avastha that is at the heart of this beautiful philosophy called sikhi ?

It's not 'called' Sikhi. IT IS SIKHI. Beautiful Gurbani, is Sikhi. *

Apparently we sikhs get as easliy worked up as hindus over cow slaughter or muslims over muhammad cartoons , where is the depth of our spirituality , where is the avastha that is at the heart of this beautiful philosophy called sikhi ?

If someone rips your mother's arms off will you not react?

GURDEV MATA GURDEV PITA

For a Sikh his Guru is his Mata and Pita. You think we will just stay quiet if our Guru's angs are torn off and thrown on the street? How would Baba Deep Singh jee or Akali Phula Singh jee react?

A Sikh is not just a Sant(spiritual) but he is also a Sipahi. We have nothing to be ashamed of for our reaction. We would however have lowered our heads in shame had the Sikhs not reacted to the beadbi of Guru Sahib.

Anyone reading this thread must resolve to very thoroughly study and implement angs that are reported to be torn and thrown in gutter .

e.g we see a report of angs 155-185 torn, the entire sikh quam treats reading those angs and understanding meanings top priority leaving aside all worldly things !! Of course after reading we go to gurughar and resolve to implement those angs in our lives.

Once the beadbi doers understand that by tearing pages they are bringing the quam closer to guru they will realize how badly it backfired.

Das can do english katha of any angs that sangat here has prolem understanding !!

Guru fateh !

Can I ask a question how did learn to understand all of gurbani , and can u tell me whats the best way to understand

Thanks

The beadbi of our Sri Guru Granth Sahib jis is/are crazy. Saw in the news someone did beadbi of Sri Bhagwat Geeta and Sri Ramayan as well. Terrible news.

diversionary tactics , politicians are scum in India and the extremists are the worst they will even destroy their own dharam granths to bring home a point . BTW 4 Hindus youths were caught red handed.

Can I ask a question how did learn to understand all of gurbani , and can u tell me whats the best way to understand

Thanks

Veer stingers , deeply touched by your love for the guru .....

I try to read 5-10 angs everyday and then contemplate on them as much as I can ... .also try to listen to bani in raags pretty much all day !!

Its not very hard .......is punjabi your first language .

You can try reading one ang (lets say 201 ) and ask me any questions ..here