1984 tribute - video

I can improve quality to 2.1Mbps but this will mean that the size will increase to about 240mb. And I have to check with turbantor05 if he is willing to host such a big file. Thanks for the feedback and vote of confidence. Me and Khalsa will be making more videos in the future which will be put up on Sikhvideos.com.

Just managed to download about 3/4 of the file before the connection failed on me so I got to see only 70% of it.

My impression of your video so far was.......nice editing, use of effects, quality was very good but some places the the black /white effect was used abit too much I think, good choice of background soundtack. Overall impression was excellent work and effort especially if your new to this business.

:TH: Welcome to the Khalistan Media Krew bro :wub:

very nice

I especially liked the first 1 minute 15 seconds

I am a soldier, a prayer warrior, of the army of my God.

Waheguru is my Commanding Officer.

The Guru Granth Sahib is my code of conduct.

Faith, Prayer and the Word are my weapons of warfare.

I have been tried by adversity, and tested by fire.

I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted for eternity.

I will either retire in this army at the Rapture or die in this Army,

If my God needs me , I am there.

It was a great video!

Lots of talented people around here...about a year ago there weren't many who used to make videoclips etc, now there is lots of Sangat.

Chardi Kala! :wub:

Anyone wants to make a video about Sikh Shaheeds of Guru Sahib's period, like Bhai Mani Singh, Baba Deep Singh etc. It would be just great..

Or, perhaps there can be fictional person with qualities of a Gursikh.

I have heard that making a film about Sikh Gurus, Shaheeds, and famous Gursikhs is not allowed, like having a character playing the role. What about cartoons??

It could be the same way as the Japanese, who make cartoons of their heroes (samorais/nihongos)...awesome. I would like cartoon series about >Babbar Akalis< of 1920s who fought against the British, or perhaps the Khalsa Faujan of 1700s. there is no shortage of Sakhis, and that is perfect for cartoon series that are mainly based upon fiction.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

very good video

Anyone wants to make a video about Sikh Shaheeds of Guru Sahib's period, like Bhai Mani Singh, Baba Deep Singh etc. It would be just great..

Or, perhaps there can be fictional person with qualities of a Gursikh.

I have heard that making a film about Sikh Gurus, Shaheeds, and famous Gursikhs is not allowed, like having a character playing the role. What about cartoons??

It could be the same way as the Japanese, who make cartoons of their heroes (samorais/nihongos)...awesome. I would like cartoon series about >Babbar Akalis< of 1920s who fought against the British, or perhaps the Khalsa Faujan of 1700s. there is no shortage of Sakhis, and that is perfect for cartoon series that are mainly based upon fiction.

good idea, a cartoon about babbar khalsa would be great too,maybe sikhtoons could make it happen?