Khalistani Singhs Killing Innocent Hindus

guptsinghji

I'm referring to the Akal takhat when I was speaking about a central body. I apologize if I didn't clarify that well enough, I've seen the stats by the GOI, their bogus but that's why I feel that a reshuffling of the Akal Takhat with actual Sikhs who want Panth charikala should come first.

problem is only the bazurg are left to tell the stories of the missing and unless we start now we will lose them and their eyewitness accounts , it's been 30 years our people need to know the truth of their family's woes and this will give focus again to those who are wondering what is the next step. We need generations of law makers, politically astute , fearless , rebels paving the way to a new era for Punjab and India.

Definitely need to do our own survey, I dont know who should run it, but an Akal Takht run by honest people would be a good start. Itll be easy getting the # of dead in the villages, its the cities that provide a challenge.

Maybe in the Cities should be arranged via local gurdwarey by subdividing the cities into smaller areas . I'll see if there are organisations in South America who have organised this type of documentation ...

There is 0 doubt the suspects are the ones who did it.

Its just very hard for me to understand. Talwinder Singh Parmar is celebrated as a great shaheed here in Surrey they even had a float on Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan with his picture and other kharku's pictures. This got the attention of the media and they repeated the headline "Air India Mastermind Celebrated as Martyr in Parade" on all the TVs and papers.

I read the book Soft Target (highly recommend this book). On page 101, it says he was at Old Weston Gurdwara Sahib and he said "If Sikhs don't recognize a leader when they see one, how stupid can they be?". The sangat got very angry and challenged him with their kirpans to fight to prove he is a good leader. Talwinder Singh fled from a back door and he even left his shoes. Apparently he was a very egotistical guy.

And then there are the other guys invovled. Ripudaman Singh Malik is the only one of them I have actually met a couple of times in person. I don't wanna ask him though because I don't know him very well and im afraid of what hes gonna say. He has a pretty nice car though lol.

Maybe in the Cities should be arranged via local gurdwarey by subdividing the cities into smaller areas . I'll see if there are organisations in South America who have organised this type of documentation ...

Probably are some. We do have organizations like Ensaaf, but they probably don't have the manpower too go to all 12,000 villages.

Its just very hard for me to understand. Talwinder Singh Parmar is celebrated as a great shaheed here in Surrey they even had a float on Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan with his picture and other kharku's pictures. This got the attention of the media and they repeated the headline "Air India Mastermind Celebrated as Martyr in Parade" on all the TVs and papers.

I read the book Soft Target (highly recommend this book). On page 101, it says he was at Old Weston Gurdwara Sahib and he said "If Sikhs don't recognize a leader when they see one, how stupid can they be?". The sangat got very angry and challenged him with their kirpans to fight to prove he is a good leader. Talwinder Singh fled from a back door and he even left his shoes. Apparently he was a very egotistical guy.

And then there are the other guys invovled. Ripudaman Singh Malik is the only one of them I have actually met a couple of times in person. I don't wanna ask him though because I don't know him very well and im afraid of what hes gonna say. He has a pretty nice car though lol.

Malik always has been and will be very very wealthy, if I recall correctly he was involved in funding khadkus back in Punjab. But I doubt he will talk about it openly lol.

Parmars history is a bit clouded in mystery. The people who celebrate him most likely don't think he did it, but those at higher levels (like nagar kirtan organizers) know he was involved.

From psychology/spiritual point of view, its generally accepted as cause why human who is deeply rooted influenced in five vices and easily influenced by events by stories/events without any filters/preachers, dangerous worldly corrupt politics mixed with religion-is dangerous mix, would ask for unjustified blood for blood, would do communal violence, riots, kill innocents (easy target to spread fear / cause mayhem in public safety/opinion) to accomplish wider goals such as teaching a lesson to enemy, crave separate state, revenge of oppression on a wider scale,

This is no surprise as many who are deep rooted in anger, fear, feel extreme threat, widely influenced by violent nationalist obsession would do anything to accomplish their goals, they would hide behind a religion, movement hijack it and killing of innocent is child play to them. It's actually a joke, they are very candid about it. There is video about it on youtube about their candidness as i qoute they say- " At this stage of revolution, we actually not concerned many lives are actually lost even if its sikhs as its price of revolution".

See how aim of revolution blinds them from basic sikhi values.

But whats really surprising? It's people or sometimes collective community who live in denial and apologist who instead of looking at past mistakes, acknowledging them, providing recommendation for future they live in denial, play victim, blame it someone else outside influence (which i agree were partly responsible for infiltration) rather than doing unbiased frank assessment. These gullible people are so in denial even if there are video evidences, they would look else where and comes up with all kind of excuses.

I say to them sometimes it best just give up and acknowledge the shortcoming of previous people and learn from it that's all. Look its not embarrassing to acknowledge previous shortcoming, its courageous to admit mistakes of community and learn to improve or raise collective consciousness of small aliened splinter groups of past who gave up to anger, hate unjustified violence causing immense amount of collateral damage. It's not embarrassing to admit and be frank and say - Look, fanaticism is global problem/phenomena every religion or ideology is affected by it, even so called peaceful Buddhist are affected by it. Unfortunately, Sikhism is also affected by it as it has crept into it too its a human conditioning.

I would guarantee if during interfaith session, if all religious leaders starts talking about real issues, raising collective consciousness of their religious communities in hopes to follow (actually walking the talk) their own essence of their religion it won't be old same boring trumpet they play how they are all peaceful, loving, loving their neighbors. Thats not to say how liberal atheist are perfect, they are equally flawed as well. No human or human man made political systems are perfect.

It's not just propaganda, many young sikhs in pinds did harass bahmins, not saying how common it was, but it did happen. Also, Ribeiro never said each and every single Hindu killing was committed by black cats, so lets not assume that.

I am not even sure where to start here, I am not sure if I am on a Sikh forum or a Hindu forum. I hope you realize that the DGP of Punjab (i.e., Saini who was removed last week) was personally responsible for killing many innocent Sikhs and raping Sikh women, but you guys have no problem with that kind of injustice. For a second, put your selves in those Sikhs shoes (Sikhs who killed "innocent Hindus"), your mom has been raped, your father has been killed, and your kid has been burned by the Indian Police and the Army, and you know you would be killed in a day or so, please tell me what options are left!

Also, I will like to know who these “innocent Hindus’ are almost 90% of them voted for Sikh killers multiple times (Tytler, Sajan, etc.) and 99% Punjabi Hindus have no problem that Sikhs got no justice after 31 years, in fact, they like the fact that those Sikh killers have been promoted.

I can write a lot here, but I know it is not going to serve any purpose, so I am going to quote great American revolutionay Thomas Paine here (and will like to remind you guys, unless all those things or worse has happened to you then only try to judge those Sikhs!).

Thomas Paine :

But if you say, you can still pass the violations over,

then I ask, hath your house been burnt?

Hath your property been destroyed before your face?

Are your wife and children destitute of a bed to lie on, or bread to live on?

Have you lost a parent or a child by their hands,

and yourself the ruined and wretched survivor?

If you have not, then you are not a judge of those who have.

But if you have, and can still shake hands with the murderers,

then you are unworthy of the name of husband, father, friend, or lover,

and whatever may be your rank or title in life,

you have the heart of a coward and the spirit of a sycophant."