It Happened Again. Angs Thrown On Streets (Heart Breaking Images)

What more do you want the nihangs to do? Burn themselves in protest? All anybody can do is protest until the perpetrators get caught. Sant baba avatar Singh nihang was at the dharne for at harike for a many days and I think if I'm not mistaken his dal is still there? Jathedar baba prem Singh has protested with jathedar kulwant Singh and other Sants in hazur sahib. Sant baba nihal Singh has spoken against the beadbis. What more can they do that the other jathabandis are doing?

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/10/20/funeral-of-nihang-who-dies-in-protests-after-drinking-nothing-for-four-days/

What more do you want the nihangs to do? Burn themselves in protest? All anybody can do is protest until the perpetrators get caught. /[/url]

What!!! are you kidding me, the nihangs are suppose to be a fauj not professional protestors. If they are going to wait on the side line and do nothing can you please tell me whats there purpose, are they only good for nager kirtans doing there acrobats.

Where is all the 'bir rass' that i always hear about that nihangs suppose to have? And why do they keep on saying there "tyar bar tyar" is that only for nagar kirtans.

If there not a fauj anymore can they disband all the dals and stop living off the Gurus Golak. Beadbies are happening left and right and all the nihangs do is wait on the side line. Do nihangs serve any purpose anymore, do we even need them?

Guest Jacfsing2

What more do you want the nihangs to do? Burn themselves in protest? All anybody can do is protest until the perpetrators get caught. Sant baba avatar Singh nihang was at the dharne for at harike for a many days and I think if I'm not mistaken his dal is still there? Jathedar baba prem Singh has protested with jathedar kulwant Singh and other Sants in hazur sahib. Sant baba nihal Singh has spoken against the beadbis. What more can they do that the other jathabandis are doing?

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/10/20/funeral-of-nihang-who-dies-in-protests-after-drinking-nothing-for-four-days/

Ok, so we no longer have to call them "Siphai" all that Bir Rass where'd it go? In 1978 only 2 Jathas gave Shaheedi Akj and Taksal yet they don't brag about their Bir Rass. In 1984 how many Nihangs gave Shaheedi?