Gadars Of The Sikh Panth

khalsaman1

Is it fair to state that parcharaks/sants/jathe that failed to appear at Sarbat Khalsa can be labelled as gadars of the panth?

In particular I find it outrageous that Sant Ranjit Singh, Bhai Panthpreet Singh and Bhai Pinderpal Singh failed to show after what they stated over the last few weeks. It appears that these parcharaks are sell-outs.

Bhul Chak Mar Karna if I offended anyone.

Is it fair to state that parcharaks/sants/jathe that failed to appear at Sarbat Khalsa can be labelled as gadars of the panth?

In particular I find it outrageous that Sant Ranjit Singh, Bhai Panthpreet Singh and Bhai Pinderpal Singh failed to show after what they stated over the last few weeks. It appears that these parcharaks are sell-outs.

don't be in a rush ...watch this space because Hari SIngh Randhawa wasn't showing signs on the dharne of being not right ...then he turned up to sarbat khalsa although he looked like he had a glass of karela pani ....there is years of longterm infiltration of many sampadrey and jathey , they will be up root Guru ji di mehar naal . We have to worry about Nangs attacking ordinary sikhs and Nihangs alongside the SGPC ghadars and task force /punjab police plus we may have to face President's rule which mean direct control of punjab by Centre and possibly no way out ....

Guest Jacfsing2

No it is not fair, we have no idea what went wrong with the personal pracharaks. Who knows maybe they were bringing others to the Panth with GurSikhi. (It's to quick to judge).

I think we all have to follow Guru ji's /Akal Takht 's wishes and become tyaar bar tyaar, nitnemi, chardi Kala gursikhs striving to read and do vichar on as much Gurbani as possible every day and do parchaar of sikhi whereever we may be on the Globe . In as many languages as possible whilst keeping an eye out for anti-gurmat behaviour around us and to change it .

You see before we start throwing accusations and judgements, they too must have had their reasons for not going. Only they can tell the sangat what those reasons are as they see the full picture. So sabar Karo, and let's see what those reasons are first. I think it's starting to unfold, look at how many they are arresting now.

Yeah keep dividing the panth by throwing divisive titles and labels. There are many who think of punjab situation lot more deeply than just replacing jathedars who unfortunately has no real powers in after monarchy period - gov't governance era, its totally dependent on punjab cm authority rule- infrastructure, enforcement, funding, police, miltary call etc etc:

I posted this on a other thread:

I won't totally discount sarbat khalsa gathering. In my view, only real benefit came from it was sense of unity sikhs from all walks of life coming together against badal. Sarbat khalsa proof to be positive overall, which sway wind direction against badal - massive negative public opnion against badal on mass scale. If we keep with up this momentum until next punjab election it would be quite useful.
As far as new jathedars coming from sarbat khalsa. Beside symbolic gesture it has no real significance in real punjab situation. Before dusk next day, everyone is arrested after a month or two people will forget them. You cannot fight badal with token appointments/mere symbolism.
In other words, replacing jathedars right left and center is not the root solution and has no real impact in punjab because root is replacing badal. Unfortunately, it would have adverse affect as its distraction from real goal as sikhs again be attached with jathedars rather than looking at the bigger picture, looking at the root again there will divisive politics at all fronts.
Those new jathedars are not badal bought quite the contrary but like it or not , these new jathedars are definitely pawn in badal/rss bigger chess game. Thats the whole point of chess game, pawns usually don't realize they are being played in the hands of master. If they realize they are not the pawns then
Sarbat khalsa would be more useful if they would have announced/endorsed bhai jarnail singh (aam admi) or someone equilavent to stand up against badal in next election and build up monumentum from there as it would be perfect time to start campaign.
This gathering was big missed opportunity hopefully in april we smarten up by then. Main thing is keeping up the momentum we should not loose the momentum (now those jathedars are arrested we are again forced to loose the momentum ). However, with registered - campaign for next election they cannot really arrest someone , we should really think in terms of endorsement of aam admi party or someone equivalent for next sarbat khalsa.

Yeah keep dividing the panth by throwing divisive titles and labels. There are many who think of punjab situation lot more deeply than just replacing jathedars who unfortunately has no real powers in after monarchy period - gov't governance era, its totally dependent on punjab cm authority rule- infrastructure, enforcement, funding, police, miltary call etc etc:

I posted this on a other thread:

I won't totally discount sarbat khalsa gathering. In my view, only real benefit came from it was sense of unity sikhs from all walks of life coming together against badal. Sarbat khalsa proof to be positive overall, which sway wind direction against badal - massive negative public opnion against badal on mass scale. If we keep with up this momentum until next punjab election it would be quite useful.
As far as new jathedars coming from sarbat khalsa. Beside symbolic gesture it has no real significance in real punjab situation. Before dusk next day, everyone is arrested after a month or two people will forget them. You cannot fight badal with token appointments/mere symbolism.
In other words, replacing jathedars right left and center is not the root solution and has no real impact in punjab because root is replacing badal. Unfortunately, it would have adverse affect as its distraction from real goal as sikhs again be attached with jathedars rather than looking at the bigger picture, looking at the root again there will divisive politics at all fronts.
Those new jathedars are not badal bought quite the contrary but like it or not , these new jathedars are definitely pawn in badal/rss bigger chess game. Thats the whole point of chess game, pawns usually don't realize they are being played in the hands of master. If they realize they are not the pawns then
Sarbat khalsa would be more useful if they would have announced/endorsed bhai jarnail singh (aam admi) or someone equilavent to stand up against badal in next election and build up monumentum from there as it would be perfect time to start campaign.
This gathering was big missed opportunity hopefully in april we smarten up by then. Main thing is keeping up the momentum we should not loose the momentum (now those jathedars are arrested we are again forced to loose the momentum ). However, with registered - campaign for next election they cannot really arrest someone , we should really think in terms of endorsement of aam admi party or someone equivalent for next sarbat khalsa.

Sarbat Khalsa would have been more useful if they had endorsed the AAP? This is a joke right?

The first issue is getting Badal's hands off our Gurdwaras.

I have no faith in any political party helping the Sikh cause. Congress, Akalis and AAP are all anti-Sikh.

Sarbat Khalsa would have been more useful if they had endorsed the AAP? This is a joke right?

bhai jarnail singh khalsa (aam admi party) Or someone equivalent. You do realize the root problem is badal right? not these mere pawn jathedars?

The first issue is getting Badal's hands off our Gurdwaras.

Good point but what happened now? You think he will let that happen that easily..all these new jathedars are behind the bar, what people going to do now? you going to fight for their release with your banana republic dharnas.

Grow up and smell the coffee.

bhai jarnail singh khalsa (aam admi party) Or someone equivalent. You do realize the root problem is badal right? not these mere pawn jathedars?

Good point but what happened now? You think he will let that happen that easily..all these new jathedars are behind the bar, what people going to do now? you going to fight for their release with your banana republic dharnas.

Grow up and smell the coffee.

I have no faith in any political party helping the Sikh cause. Congress, Akalis and AAP are all anti-Sikh.

I agree Badal is the main problem but this family isn't just going away. They'll probably hand out more TVs and alcohol for votes and win another term in Punjab. Things are only going to get worse when pedo Sukhbir and Majithia are running the Akalis.

The best the panth can hope for right now is getting Badal family's hands off all gurdwaras