Punjab Is Now Clearly A Fascist State

khalsaman1

..no new business ventures can start, no buildings can be built because of the various mafiosa in operation in the wild wild west that is Punjab honestly the parallels are freaky landgrabs from poor homesteaders by land barons , the law is represented by criminals for criminals .

Much of this bit here is self-inflicted from REALLY poor decision making, and misguided loyalty by apnay.

I mean for God's sake! Can't the rural community produce and vote in a better leader than Badal?? They ARE the biggest voting block.

Agriculture is what we do best. Punjabi Sikh farmers have gone to Tamil Nadu (posted on this very forum), Georgia (infact, the Georgian government wants more), Gujarat etc to turn barren land into bread baskets.

Punjab Agricultural University in Ludhiana is world renowned. Visiting professorships from North America and Europe. They are innovative in farming methods and the world knows it.

Clearly, something has gone wrong with passing these methods and techniques onto their own doorstep. Most likely - economics. But, lack of education and lack of awareness are also to blame.

The way I see it if we remove the poor from debt to chemical companies by paying off their debts using daswand on the promise that they will only use organic , progressive natural farming methods , then after the initial few years of turnover , we use daswand to create storage centres for sabjian which are based on solar power and latest tech that will allow farmers to grow better priced sabjis which they can harvest continuously while the cereal crops take their time. This will give the villages money to invest in education for all too.

Much of this bit here is self-inflicted from REALLY poor decision making, and misguided loyalty by apnay.

I mean for God's sake! Can't the rural community produce and vote in a better leader than Badal?? They ARE the biggest voting block.

What are the real choices , they are stuck in the middle of bad choices and badal is considered 'better the devil you know' most people would never put him a single vote if they had a party which ran modern all inclusive policies, which deliver results I believe Khalsa can provide this

The way I see it if we remove the poor from debt to chemical companies by paying off their debts using daswand on the promise that they will only use organic , progressive natural farming methods , then after the initial few years of turnover , we use daswand to create storage centres for sabjian which are based on solar power and latest tech that will allow farmers to grow better priced sabjis which they can harvest continuously while the cereal crops take their time. This will give the villages money to invest in education for all too.

Rock dust (a by product from the mining industry) is a natural and cheap solution to this.

Polytunnels can help big time too.

BUT, ultimately more and more Panjabis have to move away from farming, climate change alone dictates this.

What are the real choices , they are stuck in the middle of bad choices and badal is considered 'better the devil you know' most people would never put him a single vote if they had a party which ran modern all inclusive policies, which deliver results I believe Khalsa can provide this

The only real obstacle to this our apnay themselves.

We're meant to be brave, but can't take this leap...

And we need to stop pointing fingers elsewhere, all of this is the results of our own doing.

Rock dust (a by product from the mining industry) is a natural and cheap solution to this.

Polytunnels can help big time too.

BUT, ultimately more and more Panjabis have to move away from farming, climate change alone dictates this.

I would use locally available free materials like gobar , waste plants to enrich the soil ...the last video I posted the singh was considering future proofing his methods due to his awareness of climate change

The only real obstacle to this our apnay themselves.

We're meant to be brave, but can't take this leap...

And we need to stop pointing fingers elsewhere, all of this is the results of our own doing.

that is what Guru Ji's been saying forever ...if people only did vichar of this ...we are the source of the problem and also we are the antidote to the poison too

I would use locally available free materials like gobar , waste plants to enrich the soil ...the last video I posted the singh was considering future proofing his methods due to his awareness of climate change

What does it say about pendus that us here in the diaspora who don't farm have better ideas/strategies for their ancestral trade than them...