Muslim Pedo @amiiidonalon On Twitter Pretended To Be Sikh To Groom Sikh Girls To Islam

genie

Dude forget your hippy love conquers all attitude especially when you dealing with islamo-fascists! Either you tackle the problem head on or you stand aside and let real Sikhs take over and sort it out.

If we left Lilly liberal lefty hipster Sikhs in charge of the affairs of the panth then we would see devious muslim guys grooming and sexually exploiting Sikh and other non-muslim girls as part and parcel of their religion and society. And in your eyes to object to it would be "islamophobic".

So yes lets end the debate on your part because you do not have love for Sikhs at all, and wont do anything raise awareness for your Sikh sisters being lured into Islam by deception... you carry on with your selfish sell out life. And next time avoid topics that expose anti-Sikh individuals because most probably you will stand with the hater of Sikhs than your 'own' community.

O my friend, if you're a "real sikh" by your interpretation, then I'm happy being a "selfish sell out/ muslamic m0ron" or whatever else you'd like to call me :)