Muslim Pedo @amiiidonalon On Twitter Pretended To Be Sikh To Groom Sikh Girls To Islam

genie

Look wat this stupid sullahh has posted now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Amiiidonalon/status/673332115338076161

It just gets worse and worse lol

Now if any so called Sikh defends what that has posted on twitter they might aswell call themselves a moslem m0ron.

This guy suspiciously sounds like the guy who operates that anti-sikh website and uses the same username on youtube and uses the youtube account of xtremeownage2.

He has posted anti-sikh propaganda stuff before on youtube and is a pakistani muslim living in canada

You are one of the few people here who see this clearly. No doubt what we are seeing today is indirect and direct consequence of western policies in the islamic world. While I'm no fan of Muslims. But how can we deny that had America not funded Islamist fighters during the 80s against Russia there would have been no Al Qaida and Taliban. Had Anglo American alliance not destroyed Iraq there would have been no Al Qaida of Iraq which later turned into ISIS. Had they not trained and funded fighters to over throw Assad, terror groups like ISIS and Al Nusra would not have been able to gain the foot hold they now have in that once peaceful country.

Or ever wonder why Iran is being ruled by the Mullahs? Because the CIA overthrew a democratically elected man named Mossedegh who was leftist and wanted zero interference of the west in his country. The CIA installed the Shah who did not mind becoming America's loyal ally. The Iranian people eventually lost patience and overthrew him and the Mullahs took over.

Just look at our own history how the British were allowing Syad Ahmad Barelvi the first known Wahhabi Jihadist to freely go about all over India so he could incite Muslims against Sikhs and gather recruits for his Jihad against the Sikh empire with the hope that the Muslims and Sikhs would fight and weaken each other. Eventually Sikhs crushed him in battle of Balakot.

It's not even hard to see. What WE are seeing is how politically clueless apnay are.

So, first he was a man, then a woman, and now back to a man again.

Changing your gender, how very unislamic...

burka on _ woman

burka off - man

there were pictures a week or so back of a burka clad bloke on westfield's roof taking pictures ... even I say no Burkas just hijabs and ghagras ....still get all the modesty without the anoynmity

personal experience of burka clad female shoplifting in a family friend's shop

So basically your ok with your mentally ill or low IQ muslim brothers slashing innocent peoples throats on streets of uk because its "collateral damage"

Your ok with your pedo muslim gang members grooming Sikh and non-muslim girls to Islam using deception and love jihad.

Your ok With islamification of non-muslim societies and attacks on non-muslim civilians because they do not follow your islamic faith.

Wow you are a true islamic nutjob. Then you muslim mor0ns wonder why Islam is demonised when it has clearly taught you guys this medieval nonsense

Yup thats exactly what I said.

My islamic faith. Nice one.

Since you're not bothering to respond to half of what I say, I'll end this debate. We'll put it down to a lack of mental capacity on your part.

Much love to you "genie". All this hatred isnt good for you. Does things to your head. Think it might be too late though... mwah

Yup thats exactly what I said.

My islamic faith. Nice one.

Since you're not bothering to respond to half of what I say, I'll end this debate. We'll put it down to a lack of mental capacity on your part.

Much love to you "genie". All this hatred isnt good for you. Does things to your head. Think it might be too late though... mwah

Dude forget your hippy love conquers all attitude especially when you dealing with islamo-fascists! Either you tackle the problem head on or you stand aside and let real Sikhs take over and sort it out.

If we left Lilly liberal lefty hipster Sikhs in charge of the affairs of the panth then we would see devious muslim guys grooming and sexually exploiting Sikh and other non-muslim girls as part and parcel of their religion and society. And in your eyes to object to it would be "islamophobic".

So yes lets end the debate on your part because you do not have love for Sikhs at all, and wont do anything raise awareness for your Sikh sisters being lured into Islam by deception... you carry on with your selfish sell out life. And next time avoid topics that expose anti-Sikh individuals because most probably you will stand with the hater of Sikhs than your 'own' community.

Dude forget your hippy love conquers all attitude especially when you dealing with islamo-fascists! Either you tackle the problem head on or you stand aside and let real Sikhs take over and sort it out.

If we left Lilly liberal lefty hipster Sikhs in charge of the affairs of the panth then we would see devious muslim guys grooming and sexually exploiting Sikh and other non-muslim girls as part and parcel of their religion and society. And in your eyes to object to it would be "islamophobic".

So yes lets end the debate on your part because you do not have love for Sikhs at all, and wont do anything raise awareness for your Sikh sisters being lured into Islam by deception... you carry on with your selfish sell out life. And next time avoid topics that expose anti-Sikh individuals because most probably you will stand with the hater of Sikhs than your 'own' community.

Lmao, anyone on this site who criticizes a single thing about Sikh mentality gets called a "sullah"

Lmao, anyone on this site who criticizes a single thing about Sikh mentality gets called a "sullah"

And this is why some members of this forum have called you a "sullah".

Whats muslim mentality like then? Grooming girls is fine, underage sex with girls is fine, throwing gays off mountains and buildins is fine, calling non-muslims derogetory term "kafir "kuffar" is fine, making women cover up head to toe in a burka tent is fine, muslim can marry non-muslim women but women cant that is fine too, men can have 4 wives but muslim women cant that is fine also, etc,etc.........

So can anyone not criticize muslim mentality without being called an islamophobe? Vast majority of decent rational civiilsed people are islamophobes because they ain't backwards those who are pro-islam want to live in a society where we all go back to 7th century arabia and mullahs drunk with power tell people how run their lives.

No body got time for that. Nobody got time for Islam in here.