Muslim Pedo @amiiidonalon On Twitter Pretended To Be Sikh To Groom Sikh Girls To Islam

genie

Are you a moslem m0ron then? cos you sure sound like one.

Islamophobic means fear of Islam no I don't fear Islam I just have no time or tolerance for Islam because islam is an ideology that says hate the non-muslim and hate the non-muslim way of life and their religions because Allah in the Quran and Hadith's despises any other religion/ideology apart from Islam.

So why should any non-muslim tolerate a fascist totalitarian backward 7th century arab supremacist so called faith like that?

Let me ask you.... are you naziphobic? Are you fascistphobic? Are you totalitarianphobic? Because that is what you just asked me.

I would rather sound like a "moslem" than whatever you are mate.

Open up a dictionary. Islamophobic- prejudice, hatred or fear. Anti-islamic sentiment which clearly you hold.

Actually, I've not asked you anything. Your ignorance says it all :)

I have no idea out of all the false religions they would've chosen why Islam?

Its a fake twitter account for gods sakes, how havnt u realised this? Hes changed from a black man, to panjabi boy, to panjabi girl, now to a boy again! Hes screenshotting fake testimonies n posting them on his account. Quite sad really, wat a fuddu this sullahh is. Its embarassing, his self confidence is that low, hes lying about who he is and wat others r doing.

Karman kaur dodgy... From her youtube account.

1 week ago

Karman Kaur

+Ange Serena Asalam Waleykum i am born a sikh but i am not agasint any religion. I am very motivated to learn everything about every religion. I am not agasint anyone GOD IS ONE, SO ARE ALL HUMANS. guru nanak dev ji said before i am a hindu, sikh or muslim i am a human. so that is what i am trying to me a humanist.

I would rather sound like a "moslem" than whatever you are mate.

Open up a dictionary. Islamophobic- prejudice, hatred or fear. Anti-islamic sentiment which clearly you hold.

Actually, I've not asked you anything. Your ignorance says it all :)

So you rather be a moslem m0ron than a Sikh well done for exposing yourself as a non-sikh :)

Here is your religion of peace (pieces) in action again. How many innocent civilians has Islam killed this year? People like you who support or dont speak out against the spread of this islamo-fascist mental virus are responsible for every death of innocents just like those who didnt say nothing when nazi fascists were carrying out their dirty work on Jews and others.