Muslim Pedo @amiiidonalon On Twitter Pretended To Be Sikh To Groom Sikh Girls To Islam

genie

So you rather be a moslem m0ron than a Sikh well done for exposing yourself as a non-sikh :)

Here is your religion of peace (pieces) in action again. How many innocent civilians has Islam killed this year? People like you who support or dont speak out against the spread of this islamo-fascist mental virus are responsible for every death of innocents just like those who didnt say nothing when nazi fascists were carrying out their dirty work on Jews and others.

Don't decontextualise what is going on with what is happening in Muslim lands via Europe and America. It's just plain dumb to ignore the wider religio-political background behind what is happening.

There is a whole political/cultural context behind what is going on. Don't underplay the role that plays with what we are seeing in the globe. It isn't just Muslims randomly doing some seriously shifty stuff out there. White politicians are also making some seriously dodgy moves that help bolster and increase extremism amongst Muslims.

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't decontextualise what is going on with what is happening in Muslim lands via Europe and America. It's just plain dumb to ignore the wider religio-political background behind what is happening.

There is a whole political/cultural context behind what is going on. Don't underplay the role that plays with what we are seeing in the globe. It isn't just Muslims randomly doing some seriously shifty stuff out there. White politicians are also making some seriously dodgy moves that help bolster and increase extremism amongst Muslims.

If that's the case why would the Muslims be bought by politicians from a different religion for the Muslims to die for their religion? All the countries causing the chaos are united under Sharia Law imposed on their people.

If that's the case why would the Muslims be bought by politicians from a different religion for the Muslims to die for their religion? All the countries causing the chaos are united under Sharia Law imposed on their people.

I'm not sure of what point you're trying to make here? Maybe articulate it more clearly?

In any case, the fact is that neo-imperialism from the west plays a big part in fueling Islamic fundamentalism. To ignore that is to be willfully ignorant.

I'm not saying it didn't exist before, but its rapid growth today is directly related to certain nation's foreign policies.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm not sure of what point you're trying to make here? Maybe articulate it more clearly?

In any case, the fact is that neo-imperialism from the west plays a big part in fueling Islamic fundamentalism. To ignore that is to be willfully ignorant.

I'm not saying it didn't exist before, but its rapid growth today is directly related to certain nation's foreign policies.

In simple terms: The Muslims are the ones who are causing most of the suffering! Why are they killing their own people? Islam has always been barbaric even since it's founding to the Crusades, to the conquest of India to now, and what United all those Muslims they were never bribed by some western politicians: this has never changed and it never will unless they amend their Qur'an.

Oh you should know me better than that by now and how I've spoke out against european / american white mans neo-colonailism agenda.

Islam is a virus that these corrupt people in power use to do their bidding. So this is why I speak out against islam-facism as the more islam is pushed down our throats the more Islam is allowed to spread the more moslems there will be and the more violence there will be on society, the less freedoms there will be.

Islam is the perfect tool to use if you want a society that is run by a few elites at the top who pay off the mullahs/molvis who in turn control the moslem m0ron masses and jihadi nutjobs. So the more we allow moslems to groom our people and other non-muslims into their abrahmic the cult the more it will benefit the neo-colonialists this is why we should always fight the spread of islam and instead spread sikhification amoung muslim countries and societies.

Oh you should know me better than that by now and how I've spoke out against european / american white mans neo-colonailism agenda.

Islam is a virus that these corrupt people in power use to do their bidding. So this is why I speak out against islam-facism as the more islam is pushed down our throats the more Islam is allowed to spread the more moslems there will be and the more violence there will be on society, the less freedoms there will be.

Islam is the perfect tool to use if you want a society that is run by a few elites at the top who pay off the mullahs/molvis who in turn control the moslem m0ron masses and jihadi nutjobs. So the more we allow moslems to groom our people and other non-muslims into their abrahmic the cult the more it will benefit the neo-colonialists this is why we should always fight the spread of islam and instead spread sikhification amoung muslim countries and societies.

If it currently suits the elite to use Islam as a tool then eventually it will back-fire on them.

The elites may plan things decades in advance but things never turn out the way you expect.

You are one of the few people here who see this clearly. No doubt what we are seeing today is indirect and direct consequence of western policies in the islamic world. While I'm no fan of Muslims. But how can we deny that had America not funded Islamist fighters during the 80s against Russia there would have been no Al Qaida and Taliban. Had Anglo American alliance not destroyed Iraq there would have been no Al Qaida of Iraq which later turned into ISIS. Had they not trained and funded fighters to over throw Assad, terror groups like ISIS and Al Nusra would not have been able to gain the foot hold they now have in that once peaceful country.

Or ever wonder why Iran is being ruled by the Mullahs? Because the CIA overthrew a democratically elected man named Mossedegh who was leftist and wanted zero interference of the west in his country. The CIA installed the Shah who did not mind becoming America's loyal ally. The Iranian people eventually lost patience and overthrew him and the Mullahs took over.

Just look at our own history how the British were allowing Syad Ahmad Barelvi the first known Wahhabi Jihadist to freely go about all over India so he could incite Muslims against Sikhs and gather recruits for his Jihad against the Sikh empire with the hope that the Muslims and Sikhs would fight and weaken each other. Eventually Sikhs crushed him in battle of Balakot.

So you rather be a moslem m0ron than a Sikh well done for exposing yourself as a non-sikh :)

Here is your religion of peace (pieces) in action again. How many innocent civilians has Islam killed this year? People like you who support or dont speak out against the spread of this islamo-fascist mental virus are responsible for every death of innocents just like those who didnt say nothing when nazi fascists were carrying out their dirty work on Jews and others.

Haha oright mate! Like i said, id rather be a "moslem" than whatever you are.

As for the video of the mentally ill - undergoing medical treatment - muslim guy, thats hardly a representation of over a billion people. Its what they call "collateral damage". You bomb them, they'll bomb you. Simples. How many innocent muslim civilians have your governments killed? Nothing short of a genocide. But you keep on eating what the media feed you. No doubt you get your information from The Sun.

Haha oright mate! Like i said, id rather be a "moslem" than whatever you are.

As for the video of the mentally ill - undergoing medical treatment - muslim guy, thats hardly a representation of over a billion people. Its what they call "collateral damage". You bomb them, they'll bomb you. Simples. How many innocent muslim civilians have your governments killed? Nothing short of a genocide. But you keep on eating what the media feed you. No doubt you get your information from The Sun.

So basically your ok with your mentally ill or low IQ muslim brothers slashing innocent peoples throats on streets of uk because its "collateral damage"

Your ok with your pedo muslim gang members grooming Sikh and non-muslim girls to Islam using deception and love jihad.

Your ok With islamification of non-muslim societies and attacks on non-muslim civilians because they do not follow your islamic faith.

Wow you are a true islamic nutjob. Then you muslim mor0ns wonder why Islam is demonised when it has clearly taught you guys this medieval nonsense