Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

That's your personal opinion. Personally I think a helluva lot of issues that our people cowardly sweep under the carpet got highlighted in this thread, so I don't share your opinion.

What's even more sad is how deeply ingrained casteism plays a big part in this happening and our lot mope around like it isn't happening. Of course it's only going to get worse if people don't confront it and admit that it is happening in the first place.

I don't share your pessimistic view. It was a great and much needed debate.

More power to you if we can change anything man. Everything is happening in God's will.

We can always try to make things better and by God's will perhaps things will get better.

More power to you if we can change anything man. Everything is happening in God's will.

We can always try to make things better and by God's will perhaps things will get better.

God did NOT want us to be inactive brother. If there is anything that our Guru's taught us, it is this.

We as individuals must constantly strive to uplift and improve not only ourselves but our community too.

You have to realise and believe that you can help change things and not passively be on the receiving end.

In my short life I've already seen some change for the better, if in nothing else - the younger generation are willing to face and discuss things in an open minded fashion that would never have taken place when I was a teenager.

Probably helps that some of the new 'elders' aren't stifling conservatives...... <big myself up> lol

God did NOT want us to be inactive brother. If there is anything that our Guru's taught us, it is this.

We as individuals must constantly strive to uplift and improve not only ourselves but our community too.

You have to realise and believe that you can help change things and not passively be on the receiving end.

In my short life I've already seen some change for the better, if in nothing else - the younger generation are willing to face and discuss things in an open minded fashion that would never have taken place when I was a teenager.

Probably helps that some of the new 'elders' aren't stifling conservatives...... <big myself up> lol

Very good points veer ji.

This reminds me of Sant Singh Ji Maskeen talking about nindya. Maskeen Ji stated that calling the stem of a plan a stem is not nindya. However, calling a flower a stem is nindya. Maskeen Ji stated that most Sikhs are unwilling or too afraid to call a stem a stem and some even go as far as calling a stem a flower. Maskeen Ji stated that if more people were willing to call a stem a stem, many injustices could potentially be stopped.

:)