Shud An Amritdhari Sikh Vote For Aap ?

shastarSingh

I was seriously thinking of voting for AAP in 2017 elections as I am completely fed up with the Badals. But today I saw this video where kejriwal took his cabinet to the Narakdhari dera in delhi and said that he had won delhi elections due to the ashirvaad of narakdhari guru and they will follow the way shown by narakdhari guru.

http://www.punjabspectrum.co/news/arvind-kejriwal-attends-nirankari-samagam-new-delhi/

https://www.facebook.com/569037879916486/videos/585258048294469/

I am totally confused now.

Shud an amritdhari sikh vote for AAP?

I am born and raised in Canada so I pretend not to understand how AAP will impact Sikhs in Punjab.

From my limited ( or zero) understanding, AAPs platform is as follows:

-Eliminate drugs from Punjab.

-Control pollution in Punjab.

-Ensure farmers aren't committing suicide.

-Do not interfere in religion.

I don't see how you vote for any other party.

Guest Jacfsing2

I was seriously thinking of voting for AAP in 2017 elections as I am completely fed up with the Badals. But today I saw this video where kejriwal took his cabinet to the Narakdhari dera in delhi and said that he had won delhi elections due to the ashirvaad of narakdhari guru and they will follow the way shown by narakdhari guru.

http://www.punjabspectrum.co/news/arvind-kejriwal-attends-nirankari-samagam-new-delhi/

https://www.facebook.com/569037879916486/videos/585258048294469/

I am totally confused now.

Shud an amritdhari sikh vote for AAP?

Is Akali Dal really any better? Badal would also go to the Nakli Nirankaris and many more pakhandi babas; however, he actually puts drugs into Punjab.

Is Akali Dal really any better? Badal would also go to the Nakli Nirankaris and many more pakhandi babas; however, he actually puts drugs into Punjab.

Also add the following:

-Begged for military action to be taken in 1984. His hands are full of blood.

-Treats the SGPC like his personal property.

-Bows to anti-Sikh elements like Radha Swami "baba"

-Has the brother of his <banned word filter activated> daughter-in-law sell drugs in Punjab.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Kejriwal is a politician and not a Sikh - he needs to get votes and is not bound by the Akal Takht Sahib decisions as to whether to associate with Nirankaris.

So far, his track record in Delhi is decent and someone new needs to shake up the establishment. Dukhbir is already panicking and trying to associate Kaali Party with "Kesri Jhandas" (Nishan Sahib) and calling AAP "topiwalae". It's not like Badal Party and Capt. Sahib have a spotless record for being Rehatvaan Gursikhs who never associate with an dubious anti-Sikh characters...

Think of it this way: Is AAP going to worse than Kaalis or Digress party? If you think so, vote for the status quo. if not, then vote for another party.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Kejriwal is a politician and not a Sikh - he needs to get votes and is not bound by the Akal Takht Sahib decisions as to whether to associate with Nirankaris.

So far, his track record in Delhi is decent and someone new needs to shake up the establishment. Dukhbir is already panicking and trying to associate Kaali Party with "Kesri Jhandas" (Nishan Sahib) and calling AAP "topiwalae". It's not like Badal Party and Capt. Sahib have a spotless record for being Rehatvaan Gursikhs who never associate with an dubious anti-Sikh characters...

Think of it this way: Is AAP going to worse than Kaalis or Digress party? If you think so, vote for the status quo. if not, then vote for another party.

Putting Parkash Badal and Captain Amarinder in the same sentence is questionable at best. I dislike the Congress as much as anyone but come on.

Captain resigned from his seat after the 1984 attack on Darbar Sahib. Captain never hand picked a puppet jathedar to lead the Akal Takhat.