Shud An Amritdhari Sikh Vote For Aap ?

shastarSingh

I will never vote for Badal or Congress.

But after seeing Kejriwal licking the narakdhari guru, i wont be voting for AAP.

I will just sit at home and wont vote for any party.

Guru Pyareo, sometimes we must choose the lesser of the evils.

Many Sikhs boycotted the 1992 elections where Congress came to power under the leadership of Beanta. He murdered tens of thousands of innocent Sikhs by having the police pick up random teenage boys from villages and slaughter them.

I think most Sikhs would admit it was a mistake. As much of a dog as Surjit Barnala was (He was a dog amongst dogs) his reign was no where near as bad as Beanta.

Guest Jacfsing2

Also add the following:

-Begged for military action to be taken in 1984. His hands are full of blood.

-Treats the SGPC like his personal property.

-Bows to anti-Sikh elements like Radha Swami "baba"

-Has the brother of his <banned word filter activated> daughter-in-law sell drugs in Punjab.

I can't name all of Akali Dal's problems and we both know that there's a longer list than the one you mentioned.

I will never vote for Badal or Congress.

But after seeing Kejriwal licking the narakdhari guru, i wont be voting for AAP.

I will just sit at home and wont vote for any party.

but surely if every voter did that foolishness then it hands badal back the reigns for another term which means more golak chori , more false imprisonments,more RSS shakas supported by hardearned sikh money robbed from SGPC controlled gurdwarey and their adjoining lands being grabbed and sold , more drugs, more cancer, more corruption, more suicides, more monopolies of different industries by the same six families . Captain hasn't done much for anyone really ...and thus cannot say he would ever be effective in combating Panjab's many problems.

but surely if every voter did that foolishness then it hands badal back the reigns for another term which means more golak chori , more false imprisonments,more RSS shakas supported by hardearned sikh money robbed from SGPC controlled gurdwarey and their adjoining lands being grabbed and sold , more drugs, more cancer, more corruption, more suicides, more monopolies of different industries by the same six families . Captain hasn't done much for anyone really ...and thus cannot say he would ever be effective in combating Panjab's many problems.

good point u got. Badals must be stopped at any cost.