Transformation

kaurp

फरीदा मै जानिआ दुखु मुझ कू दुखु सबाइऐ जगि ॥

Farīḏā mai jāni▫ā ḏukẖ mujẖ kū ḏukẖ sabā▫i▫ai jag.

Fareed, I thought that I was in trouble; the whole world is in trouble!

ऊचे चड़ि कै देखिआ तां घरि घरि एहा अगि ॥८१॥

Ūcẖe cẖaṛ kai ḏekẖi▫ā ṯāʼn gẖar gẖar ehā ag. ||81||

When I climbed the hill and looked around, I saw this fire in each and every home. ||81||

I will not be able to write regularly today onwards.but I will keep doing one hour JAAP not for just 30 days but beyond that.pray for me.

I want to share my experience till now.

doing Jaap and SIMRAN DEFINITELY HELPS.it adds to your confidence.it gives you strength.all you need to have is patience and devotion.for me it did wonders.and one thing is so very true that our thinking is too small;Waheguru's plans for us are beyond our imagination so always just remember HIM have faith.

I feel i am lucky i got this phase in my life,otherwise i was so lost in worldly things I could have never searched for things and never got this forum and never learned this way of life.people on this forum are a blessing.they help you motivate you and they all are so wise so enlightened,I got a new vision to look at things.I am very grateful to everyone on this forum.

At times some people criticize some posts when someone wishes to feel Waheguru,to see and feel HIS presence and when someone asks for some worldy things.Some enlightened souls say our sole motive should be beyond worldly things.I just want to say one thing everyone has his own journey.some are lucky they have got enlightened they can talk and feel about things in depth but few are beginners like me,we are at our step 1,dont expect us to understand things at higher steps.

talking about myself,I think I am beginner.I cant just forget about worldly things completely at this stage.and I wish to feel WAHEGURU by myside always.At this stage I cant be totally selfless,I know it s not right.but it s a journey and i am at first step.slowly a stage will come when I will forget everything else and just do JAAP AND SIMRAN.but till that stage comes I want all you enlightened souls to motivate me so that I can move ahead on this path.

" talking about myself,I think I am beginner.I cant just forget about worldly things completely at this stage.and I wish to feel WAHEGURU by myside always.At this stage I cant be totally selfless,I know it s not right.but it s a journey and i am at first step.slowly a stage will come when I will forget everything else and just do JAAP AND SIMRAN.but till that stage comes I want all you enlightened souls to motivate me so that I can move ahead on this path."

There is no beginner, middle, advanced, when it comes to dealing with stress. Everybody has some sort of stress in life. And nobody can predict when they are to get it. It's Waheguru's grace that helps people to cope with it.

I know when we are dukhi, we do not like to hear it, but it's truth, Nanak Dukhia Sab Sansaar.

Guruji says:

ਸੀਤਾ ਲਖਮਣੁ ਵਿਛੁੜਿ ਗਇਆ ॥

सीता लखमणु विछुड़ि गइआ ॥

Sīṯā lakẖmaṇ vicẖẖuṛ ga▫i▫ā.

and got separated from Sita and Lachhman.

ਰੋਵੈ ਦਹਸਿਰੁ ਲੰਕ ਗਵਾਇ ॥

रोवै दहसिरु लंक गवाइ ॥

Rovai ḏėhsir lank gavā▫e.

Ten-headed Rawan, wept when he Lost Ceylon,

ਜਿਨਿ ਸੀਤਾ ਆਦੀ ਡਉਰੂ ਵਾਇ ॥

जिनि सीता आदी डउरू वाइ ॥

Jin sīṯā āḏī da▫urū vā▫e.

but he who took away Sita with the beat of tambourine.

ਰੋਵਹਿ ਪਾਂਡਵ ਭਏ ਮਜੂਰ ॥

रोवहि पांडव भए मजूर ॥

Rovėh pāʼndav bẖa▫e majūr.

Became servants and wailed the Pandwas,

ਜਿਨ ਕੈ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਰਹਤ ਹਦੂਰਿ ॥

जिन कै सुआमी रहत हदूरि ॥

Jin kai su▫āmī rahaṯ haḏūr.

whose Master lived with them.

ਰੋਵੈ ਜਨਮੇਜਾ ਖੁਇ ਗਇਆ ॥

रोवै जनमेजा खुइ गइआ ॥

Rovai janmejā kẖu▫e ga▫i▫ā.

Janmeja bewailed that he went astray.

ਏਕੀ ਕਾਰਣਿ ਪਾਪੀ ਭਇਆ ॥

एकी कारणि पापी भइआ ॥

Ėkī kāraṇ pāpī bẖa▫i▫ā.

For an offence he became a sinner.

ਰੋਵਹਿ ਸੇਖ ਮਸਾਇਕ ਪੀਰ ॥

रोवहि सेख मसाइक पीर ॥

Rovėh sekẖ masā▫ik pīr.

The Divine teachers, seers and religious guides weep,

ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ ਮਤੁ ਲਾਗੈ ਭੀੜ ॥

अंति कालि मतु लागै भीड़ ॥

Anṯ kāl maṯ lāgai bẖīṛ.

lest they should suffer agony at the Last moment.

ਰੋਵਹਿ ਰਾਜੇ ਕੰਨ ਪੜਾਇ ॥

रोवहि राजे कंन पड़ाइ ॥

Rovėh rāje kann paṛā▫e.

The kings weep, having their ears torn,

ਘਰਿ ਘਰਿ ਮਾਗਹਿ ਭੀਖਿਆ ਜਾਇ ॥

घरि घरि मागहि भीखिआ जाइ ॥

Gẖar gẖar māgėh bẖīkẖi▫ā jā▫e.

and they go abegging from house to house.

ਰੋਵਹਿ ਕਿਰਪਨ ਸੰਚਹਿ ਧਨੁ ਜਾਇ ॥

रोवहि किरपन संचहि धनु जाइ ॥

Rovėh kirpan saʼncẖėh ḏẖan jā▫e.

The miser weeps when his amassed wealth parts company with him.

ਪੰਡਿਤ ਰੋਵਹਿ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਗਵਾਇ ॥

पंडित रोवहि गिआनु गवाइ ॥

Pandiṯ rovėh gi▫ān gavā▫e.

The learned man cries when his learning fails him.

ਬਾਲੀ ਰੋਵੈ ਨਾਹਿ ਭਤਾਰੁ ॥

बाली रोवै नाहि भतारु ॥

Bālī rovai nāhi bẖaṯār.

The young woman weeps for she has no husband.

ਨਾਨਕ ਦੁਖੀਆ ਸਭੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥

नानक दुखीआ सभु संसारु ॥

Nānak ḏukẖī▫ā sabẖ sansār.

Nanak, the whole world is in distress.

ਮੰਨੇ ਨਾਉ ਸੋਈ ਜਿਣਿ ਜਾਇ ॥

मंने नाउ सोई जिणि जाइ ॥

Manne nā▫o so▫ī jiṇ jā▫e.

He, who believes in the Name, becomes victorious.

ਅਉਰੀ ਕਰਮ ਨ ਲੇਖੈ ਲਾਇ ॥੧॥

अउरी करम न लेखै लाइ ॥१॥

A▫urī karam na lekẖai lā▫e. ||1||

No other deed is of any account.

SGGS Ang 954

?? Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji

You should not forget worldly things and cut off from the world. But to learn how to cope and deal with them. We were not told to run into the mountains by our Gurus, but to live Gristhi Jeevan.

Karam, Hukam and Simran.

I sometimes look at others that are in worse situations than myself. That helps me to realise I am not alone in dukhi times and the whole world is dukhi too.

It's not criticism penji of wanting to feel Waheguru. Every soul wants to feel Waheguru, and that's what we should be doing. It's about not demanding them for it. But that is in their Hukam, whether we like it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont quit ur job. U dont want to be a burden on society or ur parents. Also my sister tried to quit school to concentrate on bhagti and it didnt help her.

While u r going to job and have troubles, god will feel closer. When u try to focus only on bhagti, he will seem far and u can only focus on ur bad qualities and failures.

Here listen to this, it helped me alot:

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/listing.php?q=f&f=%2F01-Audio+Books%2FPyare+Jio

If link doesnt work, google pyare jio bahi veer singh.