Waheguru Is Real - So Be Inspired And Keep Up Your Simran And Bhagti

sikhni777

Haan ji, i totally agree with your statement below, if it effortlessly unexpectedly come in your consciousness thats beautiful its as form of divine insight or expression itself. Ego usually resumes after pure experience is over. While one real consciouness is being with absolute truth (Sat) Vahiguru himself there is no ego there as sat has taken our core being/center being and ego has taken a back seat.

When a spiritual experience occurs you do not realise that you were actually praying for it. Everything which we have has been given to us by God himself. Even this human life has been given to us by God

It would depend on what you want to use your experience for. Any sakhi or story about real dharshan that I have ever heard has encouraged me to say my prayers with even more devotion.

Sunat kehat rehat ghat pavo... from Sikhmani sahib.

It tells us to listen to the word of God and to tell others too - this means to encourage others to pray to God too. Apart from that it is very important to live the word and a righteous life too.

Avar updese aap na kare. avat jaave janme mare - this means that if you are telling other to do it and not doing it yourself - then you will fall in the churasi yourself too. So when you tell others to do naam jap it is very important that you do it too.

Awesome response by sikhni777 to a totally illogical sexist theory.

It wasn't awesome; not at all. It was a convoluted, roundabout way of masking her true intentions - that she spelled out unambiguously in her original post - by using Gurbani to present her actions in a positive light. Whilst her heart was certainly in the right place, her reasons are completely misplaced. A lack of self awareness means she can't fathom that there is an error in her ways.

I knew the limits to her comprehension when she started her post with, "Last year was a tough year. We decided we were having an extension to be done in the house." I dread to think what would happen if she encountered genuinely stressful times, lol.

You what paaji, that is indicative. Many apnay have such comfortable lives these days, that they don't have a perception or experience of genuine difficulties and hardships, like what apnay have experienced for centuries i.e. being a refugee trying to flee Pakistan surrounded by murderous, raping mobs.

Complete disconnect from reality. And anyone that challenges them is lost or not "tuned in" sufficiently. Reminds me of this:

Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect works as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward-reversing cause and effect. I call these the wet streets cause rain stories. Papers full of them.

In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story-and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read with renewed interest as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about far-off Palestine than it was about the story you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.

That is the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect. In ordinary life, if somebody consistently exaggerates or lies to you, you soon discount everything they say. In court, there is the legal doctrine of falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which means untruthful in one part, untruthful in all... The only possible explanation for our behavior is amnesia.

These things are preordained. Whether he reveals himself to somebody or doesn't, this is his Hukam in any case. Now bearing in mind that Sikhi incites us to nimrata, I ask you, is asking God to amend his Hukam on your behalf an act of humility?

The belief that the Almighty somehow owes it to one to give them his darshan is egotistical, that's the truth of it. God owes us nothing, and praying for anything except the power to accept his Hukam, irrespective of whether it makes your life a joy or a misery, is an exercise in vanity.

Faith which is predicated on the receipt of rewards is weak and tenuous. The only faith which stands the test of time is that which is honed by adversity.

Truth. More truth than most can handle.

So in other words the reality of the situation is I am a pakhadi bibi being corrected by pakhadi babe?

For your kind info my childhood was spent in a house without a refrigerator and I slept in the living room on a bed which was assembled of petiya and wooden boxes. If that makes you happy.

So in other words the reality of the situation is I am a pakhadi bibi being corrected by pakhadi babe?

For your kind info my childhood was spent in a house without a refrigerator and I slept in the living room on a bed which was assembled of petiya and wooden boxes. If that makes you happy.

Bhenji don't worry about what people say.