Donald Trump Attacks Sikhs

sikhstudent99

Trump is a fake republican and he knows what he's doing, but he KNOWS who Sikhs are. Liberal media used sensationalist titles to bait at the hat thing and everyone just ate it up without second guessing it.

I don't know, I'd say he was the Republican's Republican right now. Saying things that many of their supporters have to suppress but want to say. How do you KNOW he knows who Sikhs are by the way?

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't know, I'd say he was the Republican's Republican right now. Saying things that many of their supporters have to suppress but want to say. How do you KNOW he knows who Sikhs are by the way?

He was only a Republican since Barack Obama refused to show his birth certificate, (something he still hasn't shown).This is 5 years ago from the same Donald Trump that's currently running as a Republican: http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/show-donald-trump-president-obama-birth-certificate-eyes-article-1.118369

He was only a Republican since Barack Obama refused to show his birth certificate, (something he still hasn't shown).This is 5 years ago from the same Donald Trump that's currently running as a Republican: http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/show-donald-trump-president-obama-birth-certificate-eyes-article-1.118369

Bro Obama showed his certificate.

https://m.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Guest Jacfsing2
Why's it dated April 25, 2011? (He only showed it after Donald Trump asked for it.) I'm not defending Trump or his ideas; however, everyone running for president, (even Ted Cruz) should show their birth certificate to see if they were a citizen at birth.

Why's it dated April 25, 2011? (He only showed it after Donald Trump asked for it.) I'm not defending Trump or his ideas; however, everyone running for president, (even Ted Cruz) should show their birth certificate to see if they were a citizen at birth.

You wrote that he still never has shown his birth certificate. I just showed that he did.

Why can't you all support Bernie instead. He has leadership qualities and has an agenda which speaks common sense.

#tax the rich

#increase the minimum wage

#free college education

#affordable and better healthcare

#get the declining middle class back

No one else will offer a better future for America.

Do the trump supporters think that trump can give up his lifestyle and the empire any time soon?

Why can't you all support Bernie instead. He has leadership qualities and has an agenda which speaks common sense.

#tax the rich

#free college education

Do the trump supporters think that trump can give up his lifestyle and the empire any time soon?

I support this!

Guest Jacfsing2

#tax the rich

#free college education

I honestly didn't like the Affordable Care Act, (Obama care), so why is Bernie Sanders healthcare system any better?

I honestly didn't like the Affordable Care Act, (Obama care), so why is Bernie Sanders healthcare system any better?

I would like to direct you to the following link:

Does Bernie Sanders support ObamaCare?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/120540-does-bernie-sanders-support-obamacare-yes-but-he-wants-to-go-one-step-further