Donald Trump Attacks Sikhs

sikhstudent99

Wat about the battle of panipat, between afghans n marathas? Who's side did we take? Did we intervene?.....erm NO! Why was that? Well because we r not that stupid, that we r gona spill our blood for others, knowing full well we get nutin out of it. The singhs waited for that battle to end, n smash the victors of that, knowing they wud b knackred, vulnerable n weak, n it worked like a charm. Thank god this khalsaman1 wasnt in charge then of the khalsa.

Calling me names accomplishes what exactly?

I am what Waheguru has made me. If Waheguru makes me a lamb, I am a lamb. If Waheguru makes me a lion, I am a lion.

I live in Waheguru's will. I am making this post because it is Waheguru's will brother.

Nah, we all know dasmesh pita wants us to to train and be be as prepared for trouble as we can be.

That's the conversation we need to be having.

If you can't do this (or don't want to) for whatever reason, fair enough - but don't undermine people who push this. We weren't supposed to sitting around idly waiting for miracles to save us in times of trouble.

Wat about the battle of panipat, between afghans n marathas? Who's side did we take? Did we intervene?.....erm NO! Why was that? Well because we r not that stupid, that we r gona spill our blood for others, knowing full well we get nutin out of it. The singhs waited for that battle to end, n smash the victors of that, knowing they wud b knackred, vulnerable n weak, n it worked like a charm. Thank god this khalsaman1 wasnt in charge then of the khalsa.

Brother StarStriker..

The Singhs waited for the battle to end because it was Waheguru's will. Man is capable of nothing. Gurbani preaches this over and over again.

Nah, we all know dasmesh pita wants us to to train and be be as prepared for trouble as we can be.

That's the conversation we need to be having.

If you can't do this (or don't want to) for whatever reason, fair enough - but don't undermine people who push this. We weren't supposed to sitting around idly waiting for miracles to save us in times of trouble.

Brother forgive me if I have undermined anyone. I don't consider that I have however, always seek out the good in others and seek out the worst in yourself.

dailysingh, forgive my question but I must ask.

How much of your day consists of nam simran?

Guest Jacfsing2

Guru ji had his Singhs training all the time. To tell us how to live. Don't ignore that.

The Guru Sahib's also had higher quality Shastar, (how many Singhs and Kaurs do you see with a gun?)

Brother forgive me if I have undermined anyone. I don't consider that I have however, always seek out the good in others and seek out the worst in yourself.

dailysingh, forgive my question but I must ask.

20 minutes a day. For a good few years now.

You happy?

The Guru Sahib's also had higher quality Shastar, (how many Singhs and Kaurs do you see with a gun?)

Don't forget Bota and Garja Singh fought a Moghul contingent armed with simple clubs. People have to make do with what they have.

As we are asking questions: How much time do you spend physically training in a day?

20 minutes a day. For a good few years now.

You happy?

Don't forget Bota and Garja Singh fought a Moghul contingent armed with simple clubs. People have to make do with what they have.

As we are asking questions: How much time do you spend physically training in a day?

Do you want to guess the nam simran time for an average shaheed Singh?

We must first become sant before raising the sword guru pyareo.