The Gurdian Report 13 Pakistani Men Who Raped A Girl

Hammertime007

Guest Jacfsing2

Well, they were trying to extinguish fires they created themselves.

And it's definitely not as straightforward as "fighting Islam." If it was, the U.S. would've turned Saudi Arabia into a crater by now, the home of the extreme Wahabbi ideology that's been exported internationally. If Amreeka was serious about nullifying the Islamic threat, they'd start by telling the Saudi royals to go flip themselves. Instead, they're treating them with kid gloves. And anyone expecting a potential Trump regime to get tough with them is living in a fantasy world.

I don't believe Trump has a chance to win either; however, if someone can publicly say the stuff he says and only rise in popularity then that shows the accepted views of a certain nation or group. (I personally would prefer Sanders among the big men remaining, but he's too fiscally liberal).

I don't believe Trump has a chance to win either; however, if someone can publicly say the stuff he says and only rise in popularity then that shows the accepted views of a certain nation or group. (I personally would prefer Sanders among the big men remaining, but he's too fiscally liberal).

I get the impression this is all one elaborate social experiment. Trump's testing the waters, trying to see what's the most outrageous thing he can say before he's roundly castigated. He's actually testing the tolerance levels of certain westerners, in terms of how far society has leered towards various extremes, be it the bigoted Right, or the equally extreme but polar opposite Left. If the boundaries are gently being pushed further and further, eventually what's the middle ground will be a sight to behold, and not in a good way. Basically, they want to discover at what point we'll object. If that point never arrives, they'll keep pushing.

Trump cannot and will NOT bcome president, coz he isnt related by blood to any previous US president, which is 1 condition (secret condition) to becoming a president of that shameless country. Id say its nailed for Jeb to become pardhaan.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/ And the entire Bush presidency was about fighting ISLAMIC Jihadists.

No it wasnt, it was to invade lands to steal their natural resources (iraq/libya), take over their national banks (iraq/afgh),and to take control over the heroin/poppy trade (afgh). Why wud bush battle the same islamic jihadis that the CIA created themselves (al-qaieda/mujahadeen/muslim brotherhood/now ISIS/Al-nusra/"free syrian army") etc.