Waheguru Does Mehr

simran345

I too am skeptical.

Why was camera focused on Sevadar/relative while carrying this person ?

Who shot the video & how did they catch three different shots

1) wheel chair ferrying

2) Sevadar/relative carrying the person

3) sitting & standing in front of Guru ji

It is not possible to cover all three within a matter of five, ten minutes by one camera unless it was Planned propaganda!

There are CCTVs located all around Darbar Sahib for security measures.

Riddle me this non-believer....who gains from this being fake? The Badals? The Congress? The SGPC?

You probably think Kennedy was gunned down by Johnson too.

Riddle me this non-believer....who gains from this being fake? The Badals? The Congress? The SGPC?

Obviously the SGPC does...

obviously they don't because this family did an ardas which is free , not a paat .... sorry to bust that bubble

Yes, because no one is hearing about this apart from the family, right? No disabled person will be even tempted to visit Sri Harmindar Sahib or think higher of its mystical healing powers as a result of this?

This is being heavily publicized.

Don't kid yourself. You are far too intelligent to be fooled by this.

Wow.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Waheguru is capable of anything. Nothing he does should surprise is. To say you don't believe this is akin to saying you don't believe in Waheguru.

Some examples of the great miracles performed by Waheguru as outlined in Gurbani by Bhagat Namdev Ji:

ਹਸਤ ਖੇਲਤ ਤੇਰੇ ਦੇਹੁਰੇ ਆਇਆ ਭਗਤਿ ਕਰਤ ਨਾਮਾ ਪਕਰਿ ਉਠਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

ਹੀਨੜੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਾਦਿਮ ਰਾਇਆ ਛੀਪੇ ਕੇ ਜਨਮਿ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਆਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

ਲੈ ਕਮਲੀ ਚਲਿਓ ਪਲਟਾਇ ਦੇਹੁਰੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਬੈਠਾ ਜਾਇ ॥੨॥

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਉਚਰੈ ਭਗਤ ਜਨਾਂ ਕਉ ਦੇਹੁਰਾ ਫਿਰੈ ॥੩॥੬॥

ਸੁਲਤਾਨੁ ਪੂਛੈ ਸੁਨੁ ਬੇ ਨਾਮਾ ਦੇਖਉ ਰਾਮ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੇ ਕਾਮਾ ॥੧॥

ਨਾਮਾ ਸੁਲਤਾਨੇ ਬਾਧਿਲਾ ਦੇਖਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਹਰਿ ਬੀਠੁਲਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

ਬਿਸਮਿਲਿ ਗਊ ਦੇਹੁ ਜੀਵਾਇ ਨਾਤਰੁ ਗਰਦਨਿ ਮਾਰਉ ਠਾਂਇ ॥੨॥

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਐਸੀ ਕਿਉ ਹੋਇ ਬਿਸਮਿਲਿ ਕੀਆ ਜੀਵੈ ਕੋਇ ॥੩॥

ਮੇਰਾ ਕੀਆ ਕਛੂ ਹੋਇ ਕਰਿ ਹੈ ਰਾਮੁ ਹੋਇ ਹੈ ਸੋਇ ॥੪॥

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹੁ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹਿਓ ਅਹੰਕਾਰਿ ਗਜ ਹਸਤੀ ਦੀਨੋ ਚਮਕਾਰਿ ॥੫॥

ਰੁਦਨੁ ਕਰੈ ਨਾਮੇ ਕੀ ਮਾਇ ਛੋਡਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਕੀ ਭਜਹਿ ਖੁਦਾਇ ॥੬॥

ਹਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਪੂੰਗੜਾ ਤੂ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਇ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਪੜੈ ਤਉ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਇ ॥੭॥

ਕਰੈ ਗਜਿੰਦੁ ਸੁੰਡ ਕੀ ਚੋਟ ਨਾਮਾ ਉਬਰੈ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਓਟ ॥੮॥

ਕਾਜੀ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਕਰਹਿ ਸਲਾਮੁ ਇਨਿ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਲਿਆ ਮਾਨੁ ॥੯॥

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਸੁਨੇਹੁ ਨਾਮੇ ਸਰ ਭਰਿ ਸੋਨਾ ਲੇਹੁ ॥੧੦॥

ਮਾਲੁ ਲੇਉ ਤਉ ਦੋਜਕਿ ਪਰਉ ਦੀਨੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਕਉ ਭਰਉ ॥੧੧॥

ਪਾਵਹੁ ਬੇੜੀ ਹਾਥਹੁ ਤਾਲ ਨਾਮਾ ਗਾਵੈ ਗੁਨ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥੧੨॥

ਗੰਗ ਜਮੁਨ ਜਉ ਉਲਟੀ ਬਹੈ ਤਉ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਕਰਤਾ ਰਹੈ ॥੧੩॥

ਸਾਤ ਘੜੀ ਜਬ ਬੀਤੀ ਸੁਣੀ ਅਜਹੁ ਆਇਓ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਧਣੀ ॥੧੪॥

ਪਾਖੰਤਣ ਬਾਜ ਬਜਾਇਲਾ ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਆਇਲਾ ॥੧੫॥

ਅਪਨੇ ਭਗਤ ਪਰਿ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥੧੬॥

ਕਹਹਿ ਧਰਣਿ ਇਕੋਡੀ ਕਰਉ ਕਹਹਿ ਲੇ ਕਰਿ ਊਪਰਿ ਧਰਉ ॥੧੭॥

ਕਹਹਿ ਮੁਈ ਗਊ ਦੇਉ ਜੀਆਇ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਈ ਦੇਖੈ ਪਤੀਆਇ ॥੧੮॥

ਨਾਮਾ ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਸੇਲ ਮਸੇਲ ਗਊ ਦੁਹਾਈ ਬਛਰਾ ਮੇਲਿ ॥੧੯॥

ਦੂਧਹਿ ਦੁਹਿ ਜਬ ਮਟੁਕੀ ਭਰੀ ਲੇ ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਕੇ ਆਗੇ ਧਰੀ ॥੨੦॥

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹੁ ਮਹਲ ਮਹਿ ਜਾਇ ਅਉਘਟ ਕੀ ਘਟ ਲਾਗੀ ਆਇ ॥੨੧॥

ਕਾਜੀ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਫੁਰਮਾਇ ਬਖਸੀ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੈ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਾਇ ॥੨੨॥

ਨਾਮਾ ਕਹੈ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਇਹੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਪਤੀਆ ਮੁਝੈ ਦਿਖਾਇ ॥੨੩॥

ਇਸ ਪਤੀਆ ਕਾ ਇਹੈ ਪਰਵਾਨੁ ਸਾਚਿ ਸੀਲਿ ਚਾਲਹੁ ਸੁਲਿਤਾਨ ॥੨੪॥

ਨਾਮਦੇਉ ਸਭ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਇ ਮਿਲਿ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਸਭ ਨਾਮੇ ਪਹਿ ਜਾਹਿ ॥੨੫॥

ਜਉ ਅਬ ਕੀ ਬਾਰ ਜੀਵੈ ਗਾਇ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ ਕਾ ਪਤੀਆ ਜਾਇ ॥੨੬॥

ਨਾਮੇ ਕੀ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਰਹੀ ਸੰਸਾਰਿ ਭਗਤ ਜਨਾਂ ਲੇ ਉਧਰਿਆ ਪਾਰਿ ॥੨੭॥

ਸਗਲ ਕਲੇਸ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਭਇਆ ਖੇਦੁ ਨਾਮੇ ਨਾਰਾਇਨ ਨਾਹੀ ਭੇਦੁ ॥੨੮॥੧॥੧੦॥

Ignore him Singh. That poster does not believe in God. I have attempted to show him the path and he merely mocks me.

Thanks for making assumptions concerning my belief and soul.

I have no doubts Waheguru could have saved this guy if he wanted to. Problem is was this guy ill the first place? Really, the only proff is the guy falling down and some cctv footage focused exclusively on him. The SGPC a cancer of the sikh religion- I wouldn't put faking a miracle to gain visitors beyond them at all. They don't care about SIkhs.

Yes, because no one is hearing about this apart from the family, right? No disabled person will be even tempted to visit Sri Harmindar Sahib or think higher of its mystical healing powers as a result of this?

This is being heavily publicized.

Don't kid yourself. You are far too intelligent to be fooled by this.

where ever Guru ji is miracles are possible , I know a Singh family in east Ham whose house got gutted by fire during the night except the front bedroom where mother and 2 sons were and Guru ji's room , my Mum was best friends with them and she saw the aftermath and she said the walls in the whole house were burnt black and yet the two rooms were untouched like the fire didn't even touch the rooms not even smoke damage (which having been through a house fire myself since know is nigh on impossible to avoid) . Guru ji did mehr on that family and protected them .

This Singh's family when interviewed said believe in Guru ji's power and go to gurdwara where ever you are and ask Guru ji's help He will hear you. Sometimes being hardened by kalyug we lose sight of the real power that Gurbani has .

This family went because the boy insisted and many others have done in the past because of sakhi of Bibi Rajni and her husband.

where ever Guru ji is miracles are possible , I know a Singh family in east Ham whose house got gutted by fire during the night except the front bedroom where mother and 2 sons were and Guru ji's room , my Mum was best friends with them and she saw the aftermath and she said the walls in the whole house were burnt black and yet the two rooms were untouched like the fire didn't even touch the rooms not even smoke damage (which having been through a house fire myself since know is nigh on impossible to avoid) . Guru ji did mehr on that family and protected them .

This Singh's family when interviewed said believe in Guru ji's power and go to gurdwara where ever you are and ask Guru ji's help He will hear you. Sometimes being hardened by kalyug we lose sight of the real power that Gurbani has .

You're not understanding me at all. I'm not doubting Vaheguru's power at all- I am myself the result of God's immense grace. No one is doubting Vaheguru's power here. The doubt is whether or not this particular event is a concoction of either the boy's family or the SGPC, or both.

You're not understanding me at all. I'm not doubting Vaheguru's power at all- I am myself the result of God's immense grace. No one is doubting Vaheguru's power here. The doubt is whether or not this particular event is a concoction of either the boy's family or the SGPC, or both.

well if you believe it is a sgpc stunt then they didn't manage their stooges well enough because they said go any gurdwara, and the fact they did a free ardas as opposed to a costly akhand paat...yep they have massive 13 year/9 year long waiting lists for such paats. If there is hera pharee Guru jaani jaan hai and they will get they just karma.

Why would sgpc edit, release & circulate cctv clips in public ?

Gain & loss is for traders Sikh Sangat must only be concerned whether it's TRUE.

I know that the Almighty killed Kennedy, Guru Arjan Dev ji, Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji and so on.

Ang 281 Line 4 Raag Gauri Sukhmanee: Guru Arjan Dev

ਮਾਰੈ ਰਾਖੈ ਏਕੋ ਆਪਿ ॥

Maarai Raakhai Eaeko Aap ||

मारै राखै एको आपि ॥

The One Lord Himself destroys and also preserves.

ਮਾਨੁਖ ਕੈ ਕਿਛੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਹਾਥਿ ॥

Maanukh Kai Kishh Naahee Haathh ||

मानुख कै किछु नाही हाथि ॥

Nothing at all is in the hands of mortal beings.