Waheguru Does Mehr

simran345

I too am skeptical.

Why was camera focused on Sevadar/relative while carrying this person ?

Who shot the video & how did they catch three different shots

1) wheel chair ferrying

2) Sevadar/relative carrying the person

3) sitting & standing in front of Guru ji

It is not possible to cover all three within a matter

of five, ten minutes by one camera unless it was Planned propaganda!

there are cctv cameras.

Thanks for making assumptions concerning my belief and soul.

I have no doubts Waheguru could have saved this guy if he wanted to. Problem is was this guy ill the first place? Really, the only proff is the guy falling down and some cctv footage focused exclusively on him. The SGPC a cancer of the sikh religion- I wouldn't put faking a miracle to gain visitors beyond them at all. They don't care about SIkhs.

Given your username, avatar, and signature...I don't need to make any assumptions "homey". Or do you prefer "brotha"?

May God bless your ignorant soul.

Whatever the case is, I hope they sort out the disabled access and facilities now and the washrooms, which apparently the first ones were demolished. But not sure if the present ones are a temporary measure.

they are more concerned with building VIP entrances for filmi and political people with attached press conference room not to make the aam person's life easier.

they are more concerned with building VIP entrances for filmi and political people without attached press conference room not to make the aam person's life easier.

That's a shame, because even for normal healthy people they could do with bigger washrooms, toilets. Apparently I heard, the first toilets/washrooms were going to better and bigger, but the ones now, I think are too small for the amount of population visting.

Then the VIP entrances should be used by the public too.

Given your username, avatar, and signature...I don't need to make any assumptions "homey". Or do you prefer "brotha"?

great ad hominem. Completely ignored what I was saying. At least you can ignore a valid argument when you're discounting my character

great ad hominem. Completely ignored what I was saying. At least you can ignore a valid argument when you're discounting my character

Edited by thugger, Today, 05:12 AM.

Actually thugger you seem quite knowledgeable but that pic which you place all the time is a bit irritating. Why cant you save it for another site which you visit. People come to this site to get some religious inspiration. (not that I have something bad against that your flashing pic which you have placed there. I always have to scroll up or down the screen to put it out of my view.)

I have been hoping that you may be changing it soon - and place something more sikh like - which will both portray a more favourable image of yourself and also inspire peoples thoughts. It would also avoid people telling you the below

save me the scrolling trouble please. You need to look into this.

You guys must lack reading comphresension, and stop behaving so emotionally. My issue is people today doing anything for a viral video for fame, cash and what not. I am not doubting if he COULD be healed. Im not going to believe it till I see he was genuinely sick infact.

The fact of that matter is that at Harmandhir Sahib miracles occur almost on a daily basis, ones who spend large amounts of time there can tell you of many sakhis like this, so whether this specific case is true or not almost becomes irrelevant. Can you imagine the paap accrued if this family are trying to con Sangat and that at Harmandhir Sahib of all places...jamdhoots will be rubbing their hands with glee :biggrin2:.

It could be that, as soon as the sevadars knew of the boy's experience, they informed the CCTV team, who which then informed the channel that would have come to report it. The cctv team would have got the appropriate footage ready after it all happened and it's not that difficult a task to do it so quickly. Then obviously they would have been interviewed afterwards.