Very Powerful Picture Of Compassion

N30S1NGH

All this anger but you never answered my question. Do you eat meat?

I'll respond once you've answered. Thanks.

That question was directed at nehkeval, not me. No, I don't eat meat.

In any case, I wasn't even talking about that, please don't change the subject. The point I was making is that your idea that we do not need food to survive is so foolish that it hardly justifies your being so smug about it, lol

Oh ignorant fool!

And I laughed out loud at at this. Are you joking? You know exactly what he meant by "how will we survive", and your comment is a perfect illustration of a 'holier than thou' Sikh finding stuff to be indignant about where there is none. Do you eat God's will with your roti? Do you drink God's will when you're feeling thirsty? I doubt it, it's quite difficult to log onto an internet forum and be extremely patronizing to people when you've starved to death.

Don't hide your questionable ideas behind a veneer of profundity or Gurmat. Our Guru is all powerful, but there is no precedent in Gurbani for living your life like a passive sea cucumber just waiting for God to do everything for you.

ਰੇ ਮਨ ਐਸੀ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਜੈਸੀ ਚਕਵੀ ਸੂਰ ਖਿਨੁ ਪਲੁ ਨੀਦ ਸੋਵਈ ਜਾਣੈ ਦੂਰਿ ਹਜੂਰਿ ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਸੋਝੀ ਨਾ ਪਵੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸਦਾ ਹਜੂਰਿ ॥੫॥

ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਗਣਤ ਗਣਾਵਣੀ ਕਰਤਾ ਕਰੇ ਸੁ ਹੋਇ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਨਾ ਪਵੈ ਜੇ ਲੋਚੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਇ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਪਾਈਐ ਸਚਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਇ ॥੬॥