young guys and girls relationship...

randip singh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing as dating in sikhi, don't be fooled.

iek kwmix ihqkwrI mwieAw moih ipAwrI mnmuK soie rhy ABwgy ] nwnk shjy syvih guru Apxw sy pUry vfBwgy ]4]3]

Some are lovers of beautiful young women; emotional attachment to Maya is very dear to them. The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs remain asleep. O Nanak, those who intuitively serve their Guru, have perfect destiny. ||4||3||

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Rehat.asp?ID=76

Simply put, there is only one love in this life, love of god.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Nooo dating

its not rocket science

a khalsa looks at EVERYONE before marrgie as bro and sis

so unless u think bout marying ure bro and sis, no dating

arranged marrige

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

How can you look at a fellow Sikh as your sister/brother before marriage, and then totally change your mindset into thinking he/she is your partner once you two are married?

In essence, we are marrying our brother/sister?

:T:

scarface, i find your posts extreemly rude. calling gays and lesbians as an accident?

regardless if you will beat up singhs and singhanis black and blue for this, koi naa your turn will come as well when jamdoot seizes you.

first of all, by saying gays are an accident int his world clearly shows you are challenging god. how? well whatever god puts on this world is done for a reason, your saying to me, that god put gays and lesbians on this world as a shear amd utter accident. because thats how i took it, and your a fool to even say that.

and they have no place in this world.
show me one quote from bani saying this. every thing in this world god has put, therefor has a right to live.
ill beat them till they are blacker than a tamil

is that supposed to be a joke, or a pathetic racist insult?

besides, you can smack a guy/or girl over this issue, but its not going to change the fact they are "bent" . because you are born with this fact that you are gay, scientifically proven.

and besides, if someone is gay, so what? it has nothing to do with me, or you, or anyone else here who is straight. because at the end of the day, god made them

like so. and as a result, being gay will not stop you turning into a sachkhand nivasi. what do you think? some person who will line up to sachkhand after doing so much paath etc that he/she becomes mukat, god will say "oh no sorry! i will not allow you in sachkhand, you did so much paath etc, but i only allow straight people in, other than that all gays must retake chaurasi. bye!"

no-one will get judged on their sexuality. its the deeds that count ji. so lets end the squabble and move along now why dont we?

gustaphi maaf

ADMIN NOTE: We are not endorsing or denouncing this post by Kandola, but just related to this post we have removed Scarfaces post and added the following comment:

Scarface, you are one of the most rude and obnoxious people on this forum in a few months. If you spew any more of your vile hatred and foul anti-Gurmat swear words again, you will be permanently banned. WATCH IT !!!!!!! - 8

at school yesterday, one of my Christian freinds was having a debate over gay /lesbian with her class, when she came up with "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" :wub:

and it never existed long time ago, hmm why now?

That's one misconception about gays/lesbians. Homosexuality is NOT a new phenomenon in our society. It has been seen as far back as the 14th century, and even earlier. Also, the famous saying "God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve" was not made up by your friend. tongue.gif That's an old line actually!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

sunny je, were supposed to LOOK and think f them as our sisters

then when we geet married our sould become one

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veerji,

?? you're basically repeating what I said - considering them as our siblings before marriage.

Wouldn't that, to some extent, be considered a form of incest?