Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

After doing much itihaas i have found it that the darshan of Sri Dasam and Sarbloh Darbar is of utmost importance for the sake of the chardikala of the Sikh panth alongside Satguru Granth sahib ji maharaj. What can be done in the uk and in sangats across the world to install sri Dasam granth and Sarbloh Granth as seen in Takht Sri Hazoor sahib were the maryada of the tisarpanth seems to be alive and well aswell as shastar darshan.Can those of us that believe this to be an important issue do anything to create change? The majority of non amritdharis seem to think that we only have one granth which sadness me. Our connection to Dasam pita seems to be cut when the majority of sikhs are ignorant on these traditions What can be done?

Bhull chukk maaf karo,

A manmukh.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, After doing much itihaas i have found it that the darshan of Sri Dasam and Sarbloh Darbar is of utmost importance for the sake of the chardikala of the Sik

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH Find evidence in history that shows that when the Gurgaddi was transferred, parkash of Dasam Granth Sahib was also done and coconut and 5 paise were pl

This will be slow but should happen. Dasam bani knowledge is urgently needed for sikhs all over the world. If sikhs had chartripakhyan knowledge gyaan it could help with the kanjar dating stuff and dr

Guest Jacfsing2

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

After doing much itihaas i have found it that the darshan of Sri Dasam and Sarbloh Darbar is of utmost importance for the sake of the chardikala of the Sikh panth alongside Satguru Granth sahib ji maharaj. What can be done in the uk and in sangats across the world to install sri Dasam granth and Sarbloh Granth as seen in Takht Sri Hazoor sahib were the maryada of the tisarpanth seems to be alive and well aswell as shastar darshan.Can those of us that believe this to be an important issue do anything to create change? The majority of non amritdharis seem to think that we only have one granth which sadness me. Our connection to Dasam pita seems to be cut when the majority of sikhs are ignorant on these traditions What can be done?

Bhull chukk maaf karo,

A manmukh.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! I'm sure that Dasam Granth will never be in every Gurdwara to provide people knowledge of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani, because some guy used a spear on the original Dasam Granth Sahib in the Akal Takht, during the Singh Sabha Movement, which allowed the SGPC to take over Gurdwaras. (a person who happened to believe in Dasam Granth, as a Nihang did it). The first solution is to stop inviting missionaries to your Gurdwaras like Dhunda and others. Have more availability of doing Nitnem for everyone. For Shastars you make Gatka the up most importance for an activity in the Gurdwara that anyone can do, (many people won't be inspired just looking at Shastars if you asked them. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I am welcome to this idea, but SDGS and SSGS should not be prakashon the same level as SGGS.

prakash should be very much lower, so that we show respect to our Guru.

I have full faith and respect for Dasam Bani, but I think we need to remember our GURU is SGGS.

Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj is our GURU, they are not just a granth.

Although I do feel Dasve Patshah Dee Bani needs to return to our Gurdwara Sahibs

And along with keeping nice shiny shastars prakash , I think we should also buy firearms and keep them locked up in a gun safe to protect the Gurdwara Sahib if need be. Shastars aren't only for show, contrary to popular belief.

• Confused 2
Guest Jacfsing2

Either your information vis-a-vis the spearing of the Dasam Granth is wrong or either you are trying to state one thing but it's coming across as another due to incoherent writing. The culprit was Kartar Singh Jhabbar, who was staunchly opposed the Nihungs, a top brass of the S.G.P.C/ Akali commune. Gatka is only a drill, Shastar-Vidya (as taught by the Hazoori Singhs) is the real deal and not Nidar's little dance moves.

We have to start somewhere, (which is why I said Gatka, many Sikhs don't do that at the least), also it is a fact that someone did spear a Dasam Granth Saroop, (are we really going to argue if it happened or not?)

Interesting Stop inviting why is Sikhi not democratic. Did all Gurus jees not taught how to love the enemy. Why did Guru Nanak gave love to Sajjan Tugg. Why did Guru Nanak Dev jee sent him to hell. Do you not have the ability to listen and teach love. Why are you promoting Guru Gobind Singh jee evil. Guru Jee was not evil. Guru Jee was loving image. Sikhs themselves are promoting that Guru Gobind Singh jee was terrorist. Shame on you people. My lord forgive you first. Do you have the knowledge of every single word in Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Do you read Guru Granth Sahib jee without a Saroop. If yes then you could be right if no then your lost. Puratian Gursikhs were loving GurSikhs. They only knew how to be one with the mighty WehaGuru.

• 1 year later...
Guest AnonSengh

There is historical proof when Gurgaddi was transferred. In Bhatt Vahi, Bhatt Narbud Singh writes Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgaddi to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

While Sri Dasam Granth is important to our Ithaas and contains Baanis we do in Nitnem, we need to also realize that Sri Dasam Granth is not the same as Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Sri Dasam Granth is a big pothi in the sense, it is just a collection of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's baanis. There are many different Sri Dasam Granth puratan birs that have different baani from Guru Gobind Singh Jee in them.

I don't think we should Parkash Sri Dasam Granth on the same Takht that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Maybe a better option is to do Katha of Dasam Baani, that will have a better affect.

Sarabloh Granth needs more research done, I doubt anyone here has had physical darshan of Sarabloh Granth. And the few scholars who have seen this Granth (Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, for example) say that some writings are from Guru Gobind Singh Jee, while others are from Sikhs, or somewhere else.

Bul Chuk Muaaf!

On 07/06/2016 at 3:56 AM, Guest XYZ said:

Interesting Stop inviting why is Sikhi not democratic. Did all Gurus jees not taught how to love the enemy. Why did Guru Nanak gave love to Sajjan Tugg. Why did Guru Nanak Dev jee sent him to hell. Do you not have the ability to listen and teach love. Why are you promoting Guru Gobind Singh jee evil. Guru Jee was not evil. Guru Jee was loving image. Sikhs themselves are promoting that Guru Gobind Singh jee was terrorist. Shame on you people. My lord forgive you first. Do you have the knowledge of every single word in Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Do you read Guru Granth Sahib jee without a Saroop. If yes then you could be right if no then your lost. Puratian Gursikhs were loving GurSikhs. They only knew how to be one with the mighty WehaGuru.

sikhi is NOT democratic because true democracy operates by only the truly invested  being the ones to make the decisions and to plan the future worldly direction of the panth i.e. sarbat Khalsa was democratic, SGPC is not

NO Guru ji did not teach love the enemy - He Taught love the truth, naam and to fight against oppression and injustice in ALL forms , spouting such nonsense lets the injust prosper and weakens the panth

There is no difference between Guru Gobind SIngh ji and Guru Nanak Dev ji  both gave Kirpa via Nadar to those deserving of it . Same way what Guru Pita ji wrote to teach us in Dasam Granth ji and Sarbloh Granth ji is vital knowledge for invested sikhs i

• Like 2
Guest Jacfsing2
On 6/6/2016 at 10:56 PM, Guest XYZ said:

We are not democratic, I'd say true Sikhi is closer to Anarchy than Democracy, especially since Guru Sahib himself did not surrender to kings at his time. What makes you think that Guru Sahib saving people's souls has to do with loving the enemy, there was no enemy to Guru Sahib, but rather the falsehood itself was the enemy. Also what him having to do with being all-loving has to do with him not standing-up to what's right? Who is calling Guru Sahib such terms? The only one calling him such things is your imagination. Also Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not just a holy book, but rather Vaheguru himself, so his Saroop is extremely important, even when gyan is everywhere, only a Saroop should be in Prakash. Puraatan Gursikhs may have been more-loving, Mahapurukhs may speak of peace and love, but one thing they were not, was scared to fight for what was right.

On 6/5/2016 at 5:21 PM, Jacfsing2 said:
On 6/5/2016 at 4:53 PM, 13Mirch said:

Either your information vis-a-vis the spearing of the Dasam Granth is wrong or either you are trying to state one thing but it's coming across as another due to incoherent writing. The culprit was Kartar Singh Jhabbar, who was staunchly opposed the Nihungs, a top brass of the S.G.P.C/ Akali commune. Gatka is only a drill, Shastar-Vidya (as taught by the Hazoori Singhs) is the real deal and not Nidar's little dance moves.

We have to start somewhere, (which is why I said Gatka, many Sikhs don't do that at the least), also it is a fact that someone did spear a Dasam Granth Saroop, (are we really going to argue if it happened or not?)

I feel that mma is more useful then gatka, also where/when did this beadbi happen? 

Guest Jacfsing2
8 minutes ago, SoulSingh said:

also where/when did this beadbi happen? 

Singh Sahba Movement, when Akal Takht was temporarily owned by Nihangs from an excommunicated branch among them.

9 minutes ago, SoulSingh said:

I feel that mma is more useful then gatka,

Street fighting is even more useful than MMA, but our people should start somewhere.