100 Asian Men Gang-raped One Schoolgirl For Two Years.

The blame for indulging the beasts who prey on vulnerable children AND for the gradual destruction of British society, that has created a feral underclass with none of the dignity and sense of decorum of previous generations, lies at the door of the politicians. They want this to happen. If they can't protect their own, what can they do for anybody else? Absolutely nothing.

I don't know if this is anything new, like you seem to be suggesting? When I read about East London of a few centuries ago, you had those feral cherubs running around too. Dickens's work is full of them for example. Prostitution was rife, as we can see from Jack the Ripper's time. A big percentage of poor women ended up on the game apparently. I'm pretty sure sexual abuse was rampant in the 'poorhouses', orphanages and workhouses back then too (i.e. where poor vulnerable children were concentrated).

What's happened now is outsiders (i.e. paks) have walked in on this, and are acting like depraved children running amok in an unguarded sweetshop.

No, I'm not suggesting it's unique to recent times. My point was situations like these are being used to create a volatile atmosphere where the faults of a broken society are being laid bare, and in times of heightened tension between various factions, the ultimate responsibility must lie with the people in charge. Instead, the gullible and easily riled common man on the street will buy into the "It's them bloody foreigners" narrative, when he should be directing his resentment towards the traitorous leaders of his own people.

First thing: call a spade a spade. The cowardly British press are still going with the label Asian instead of Muslim. Secondly, what's stopping the establishment from coming down hard on minorities who misbehave? The will simply isn't there, so I can only conclude that they desire these events to transpire. A couple of years inside in a prison system for a paedo Muslah - which is saturated by Muslim inmates as it is - is no punishment. They're laughing at the system.

Paedos are usually separated from the main prison population. Given recent events, the 'nonce-case' wing of prisons must look and sound like Lahore or Rawalpindi right now. These people will network and probably find other, more covert ways to try and continue their depravity on release.

I think another issue with Britain is the establishment using the pak paedo issue to deflect from the paedos within the British establishment itself. As well as distract from other things the government are up to. Like I've alluded to in my last post, I think this exploitation of the poor/vulnerable thing is a long standing cultural phenomena in Britain - that's why they don't really bother about it. They've been forced to address it somewhat lately. But I don't think that will last too long.

The impact of all this is blatant though. You can actually see some young white girls looking visibly terrified when encountering 'asian' men these days.

Instead, the gullible and easily riled common man on the street will buy into the "It's them bloody foreigners" narrative, when he should be directing his resentment towards the traitorous leaders of his own people.

The wwc here are placid when it comes to looking upwards. They are cowed down. They haven't got any serious history of challenging their ruling classes like others have.

They wouldn't know what to do, even if they wanted change.

Brits are a very conformist people.

That's something I've noticed, too. I've had young, western-born Punjabi mothers of my generation (late 20's / early 30's) who have completely bought into the westernised lifestyle (looking down on Sikh and Punjabi culture and people; neglecting to speak the mother tongue; thinking they're honourary whites, etc) begin to tentatively mention things like how they're worried their young daughters - I'm talking around the ages of 2-11 - will be picked off by other opportunistic communities when their daughters grow up, because they know nothing about their own culture and ways. I've told them they need to start educating their kids as of this moment. Don't leave it to Punjabi school or the religious hierarchy, because those jokers are as lost as anyone else, but get active and get involved. It's really quite surprising the change I've observed. Something must be sinking in for this change to occur in what were previously incredibly arrogant and haughty young Punjabis. About time.

ah coconut syndrome .... know what you mean .... nothing that a few history sessions and harsh truths wont sort out

ah coconut syndrome .... know what you mean .... nothing that a few history sessions and harsh truths wont sort out

What's surprising to me is they've acknowledged there's a problem. A few years ago I'd have said there's no hope for these people; they were completely oblivious. Some of these were the, "All paths are the same. Sikhi isn't important, a good heart is paramount" brigade. Yet, it seems they've suddenly found themselves fearing for the future, and somehow connecting the dots to realise the old ways - the good, honourable, noble ways of our people - can be a positive thing.