Question About Khanda Sahib

Guest singh

I try to understand Paji, but meri mat thori a.

Simran Pen Jee,

please relax, we are all sinners, going in the same boat as spiritual seekers, we are all here to help each other, nobody is bigger, nobody is smaller.

If ever there is anything big and perfect, that is Wahiguru Akal Purukh alone, and then His lovers also, that is why the Bani says: Gursikha kee har dhoor dee hum paapee bhee gat paaee.

Sat Sree Akal.

This site just takes me further away from bhagti sometimes. I only come on when I have nothing else in particular to do.

Yes, as a senior member of the Sikh community, I will reply to any topic especially the sexual ones. This is because it is part and parcel of our life. If you don't sort that part out then you will be quite lost. it is common for such topics to be shunned aside in Sikh homes and people do not discuss things freely. Sexual habits can make or break a person. Therefore I will not complain to the mods to stop these topics. If the youth can get help whatever type from a website in a gupt way, and they benefit, then yes and YES then it is worth having this website up and running. For people who complain and whine and tell others what to do and what not to post on and what to get banned - I don't care.

This site just takes me further away from bhagti sometimes. I only come on when I have nothing else in particular to do.Yes, as a senior member of the Sikh community, I will reply to any topic especially the sexual ones. This is because it is part and parcel of our life. If you don't sort that part out then you will be quite lost. it is common for such topics to be shunned aside in Sikh homes and people do not discuss things freely. Sexual habits can make or break a person. Therefore I will not complain to the mods to stop these topics. If the youth can get help whatever type from a website in a gupt way, and they benefit, then yes and YES then it is worth having this website up and running. For people who complain and whine and tell others what to do and what not to post on and what to get banned - I don't care.

I was thinking this too, why does it matter to anybody that Gupt posters are asking for help about lust or any kind of problem, that's what Gupt section is for, so one can ask anonymously without being shamed or judged and without having to go to somewhere which would be more difficult to ask people one knows.

Topics like that should not be brushed under the carpet, because it's all part of life. People are not perfect, whether they are not on right path or lost or confused or regret what has happened, a platform is needed to deal with these issues.

But it's funny how promoting caste topics and like are not told to stop. Well said Sikhni penji. And for those that say they should be ashamed for asking or telling what they went through, welcome to the real world. Their posts may help others that don't have the courage to ask for help. It takes a lot of courage for one to realise and admit if they have a problem and don't know how to deal with it. If it's not dealt with youth will go astray elsewhere.

Why is anonymous using my old username.

Also the conversation about sexuality is only as disgusting as people portray it, there's nothing wrong with sexuality, what's wrong is people dont seem to want to discuss it or even acknowledge it lmao. Though I will admit in my time here I have seen a rise in sex related posts.

My username was used too with hyphens b4 and after it. Something creepy going on here in the name of gupt. I have seen simrans name used too

I stopped replying when I spotted my name, then We all get accused of not replying. Someone trying to set us up. !!!!!!

Also the conversation about sexuality is only as disgusting as people portray it, there's nothing wrong with sexuality, what's wrong is people dont seem to want to discuss it or even acknowledge it lmao. Though I will admit in my time here I have seen a rise in sex related posts.

Mines been used before too, but can't find it now. I wondered why you were writing like that, that's weird, so it's not you.

My username was used too with hyphens b4 and after it. Something creepy going on here in the name of gupt. I have seen simrans name used too

I stopped replying when I spotted my name, then We all get accused of not replying. Someone trying to set us up. !!!!!!

Agree. Or people think we are replying to topics that we are not to, because somebody is putting our names as Gupt.

Not funny, ?

Like they say, daal ch Kuch kala lagda.

Guest Gupt

If someone try to tell u truth it seems mines to u guys,

I didnt write ur usernames in my notebook, i wrote on my post as what I remember from my brain

I went to all the posts and all the replies including heath section general what's happening and gupt.

Guest Jacfsing2

Daas could tell it probably wasn't you; especially since all the people this anonymous "Kira", said had no beef with you. (Unless there is some secret bad talking going on in the PM section, then Daas really wouldn't expect these arguments).