The Christian menace to Sikhi in Canada

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

7 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

You may ned educating on the use of the word 'babylon' and what it implies, dallysingh.  Even the original Babylon was beautiful but I'm sure Mister Singh, when he used the word in his post, was talking about the way that Canada, unlike the UK, houses the best and worst aspects of the realities of Punjab....amplified X 10. The worse aspects to Punjab are so bad that they easily cancel out the best. Therefore, Canada is the Punjabi Babylon.

Elaborate upon these notions for us. Sounds interesting. 

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Elaborate upon these notions for us. Sounds interesting. 

Oh yes because one thing we can all agree on is there really hasn't been nearly enough threads about drugs, drink and general backward thinking  on this form over the years.?

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ। 

He read a book on the Gurus and 1984 and that touched him. If we do more prachar these Christian Preachers won't do much more harm

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ। 

2 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Oh yes because one thing we can all agree on is there really hasn't been nearly enough threads about drugs, drink and general backward thinking  on this form over the years.?

So you think Canada is a hotbed for this type of stuff amongst apnay more than normal? I'll admit that it looks like certain apnay seem to have the class A drugs game sewed up over there. 

That's unfortunate, but probably not surprising given greed and opportunity. What is more alarming (in my opinion) is the way brothers will kill each other over it without a second thought. Then, what makes me laugh even more, is how certain apnay on this forum start putting the boot into kalay for doing the exact same thing. The hypocrisy stanks to high heaven. You know, as they say in Panjabi: "Apnee manji thallay pelhaan soti perhoo."

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
21 hours ago, puzzled said:

this wasn't the poster i saw but posters like these are stuck up in every pind   1000s of them! 

Image result for nawanshahr churchImage result for nawanshahr pastor deolRelated image

Yeah it's that Harpreet Singh Deol fella who had his posters all over Jalandhar district. The really scary thing is how so many of the new Christian converts in Punjab still have their kes, pagh and dhari.  My guess is that the missionaries are using the Nazerite gospels as a way of tricking Sikhs into believing the keeping of hair is part of the Christian tradition too. Very scary stuff. 

Difference is filthy punjabis in canada are well off and still involved in drugs in fact some of them have so much money that they dont know what to do with it, while many people in the black community are selling drugs just to survive and live,  big difference. Punjabis who sell and export drugs live in completely different communities and  neighbourhood's than blacks that do that. Black neighbourhood's are completely neglected and have no future , while punjabi areas are not. 

Personally I have 0 sympathy for punjabis that get shot and die because of drug involvement,  no loss tbh ...

Thankful my parents moved to this country and not canada.

My cousin in canada got drunk and started driving and ran over a old white man with a walking stick. He just drove off 

32 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Difference is filthy punjabis in canada are well off and still involved in drugs in fact some of them have so much money that they dont n ow what to do with it, while many people in the black community are selling drugs just to survive and live,  big difference. Punjabis who sell and export drugs live in completely different communities and  neighbourhood's than blacks that do that. 

Personally I have 0 sympathy for punjabis that get shot and die because of drug involvement,  no loss tbh ...

Thankful my parents moved to this country and not canada.

My cousin in canada got drunk and started driving and ran over a old white man with a walking stick. He just drove off 

Let's face it. Certain people in the quom have this twisted notion of entitlement and an appalling attitude towards others. It just seems like straight sociopathy. And I'm glad that you can perceive the difference between genuinely poor kalay doing this stuff, compared to already wealthy members of our community. Having the truck delivery infrastructure sowed up (like apnay have there and back home) sort of inevitably lends itself to smuggling (sadly). But those young apnay who then go on and actually peddle the stuff frontline and start knocking each other off over territory is some next level ish.