The Christian menace to Sikhi in Canada

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

• 8 months later...
Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Right...so.....the good news is I'm back. Flew back from Pattaya via Delhi and had to attend a family wedding in Punjab so spent 3 days in Doaba. Never, in my worst nightmare, did I imagine Punjab would be so packed with Christian churches springing up all over the place - both rural and urban - and growing larger by the day at an astonishing rate. Churches and the cross are absolutely everywhere now. Sikh politicians and preachers are playing their own little game and the Hindu facists are playing their own and meanwhile the Christian missionaries are converting everyone by operating under the radar. Now...here's the thing - In my humble opinion, from what I have observed, the old politics are now invalid. It's time for the Sikh groups to form an alliance with the RSS / shiv sena and together deal with the real threat to the Punjab as we know and love it - i.e. the Christian menace. Before it's too late.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:34 PM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Right...so.....the good news is I'm back. Flew back from Pattaya via Delhi and had to attend a family wedding in Punjab so spent 3 days in Doaba. Never, in my worst nightmare, did I imagine Punjab would be so packed with Christian churches springing up all over the place - both rural and urban - and growing larger by the day at an astonishing rate. Churches and the cross are absolutely everywhere now. Sikh politicians and preachers are playing their own little game and the Hindu facists are playing their own and meanwhile the Christian missionaries are converting everyone by operating under the radar. Now...here's the thing - In my humble opinion, from what I have observed, the old politics are now invalid. It's time for the Sikh groups to form an alliance with the RSS / shiv sena and together deal with the real threat to the Punjab as we know and love it - i.e. the Christian menace. Before it's too late.

my family are from doaba too and every yr i go it seems to be getting worse and worse! the last time i went some christian preacher with a jatt surname had his poster stuck up in every single pind and the entire nawanshahr was covered with his posters! i saw 1000s and 1000s of his posters in nawanshahr and all the surrounding pinds!  every single wall in the region had his posters, never seen so many posters   it was mad!  they even stuck his posters on our pind da gurdwara.  i got so sick and tired of seeing his cheesy face slapped on every wall in nawashahr so i ripped a few of the posters off!  in doaba hindus and biharis are converting to Christianity in big numbers too. 

i think this problem is a lot worse in doaba than other regions. doaba already has a tiny sikh population. 

Guest jigsaw-puzzled-singh
5 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Too much tolerance is not a good thing.

It means that you are taken advantage of.

Tell you what Ranjeet, you know how, on this forum, over the course of many years, I have consistently been saying how much it makes me cringe when Sikh organisations constantly and consistently say "our feelings and sentiments have been hurt" like immature children ?  Well the sad irony is that the thing we have been consistently using to prevent other groups saying anything against us is now being used by Christians as a tool against us - i.e. it's our own fault. The pathetic monster we created and then over-used to make it a criminal offence to hurt our feelings also means that nothing can be said or done against the Christians. This is a mess well and truly of our own making.

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are you kidding me?

Even members of the royal family are trying to flee this place.

You may ned educating on the use of the word 'babylon' and what it implies, dallysingh.  Even the original Babylon was beautiful but I'm sure Mister Singh, when he used the word in his post, was talking about the way that Canada, unlike the UK, houses the best and worst aspects of the realities of Punjab....amplified X 10. The worse aspects to Punjab are so bad that they easily cancel out the best. Therefore, Canada is the Punjabi Babylon.