why didn't we make khalistan?

J@ZZ_$INGH

punjabi predator.. When did sikhs control nothern india in 1984 or 1947???

I think jazz singh is on about Maharaja Ranjit Singhs time!!!

gurfateh..

P.s. probly didnt make it as said before.. due to backstabbing and other things.. but i'll tell more when i have time!

He asked "why didn't we make Khalistan" Sikhs had the opportunity to make Khalistan during 1947 from the British. Sikhs declared Khalistan from India on 7th October 1987. I didn't say Sikhs controlled nothern India during those times i'm saying they had a chance during 1947.

http://www.panthkhalsa.org/raj/raj_1947.ppa

http://www.secularindia.com/38new.htm

During maharaja ranjeet singh's time khalistan was not created b/c the various sikh leaders during that time preferred to have power themselves rather than give it to the Khalsa. Raja ranjeet singh, although a great leader, chose to make himself a king despite requests for him to give power to the punj pyare.

The other time when sikhs could have got a raj was when india was partitioned. The British practically offered the Sikhs a kingdom on a silver platter. Unfortunately, the sikh leadership was weak and listened to the poisonous lies of the hindu leaders. Basically, the sikh leaders were too scared to go it alone due to the large muslim population. the hindu leaders told the sikhs to join them and they would stand united against the muslims if need be. the sikhs were told that no constitution would be approved if the sikhs didn't like it. they were also told that an autonomous area could be set up for the sikhs in the north of india if they were unsatisfied. This was a load of lies. The leaders put their faith in brahmins instead of in the Guru. The leaders also did not ask the rest of the Sikhs what they wanted.

Now, we will only get raj if we follow the Guru's hukums. It will still happen.

Punjabi predator.. I'm presuming you can read here..

At the top of the page, before the first entry, there is the title of the thread in black writing and it states " Why didn't we make khalistan? When we ruled nothern india! And thats why is said that in my last reply!

Also in 1947 sikhs never had an opportunity to make a sikh state.. It was never on the adjenda in regards to what the british muslims and hindu's wanted!! So the only chance we've actually had is in Maharaja Ranjit Singhs time.. does that answer your question?!

gurfateh.

Punjabi predator.. I'm presuming you can read here..

At the top of the page, before the first entry, there is the title of the thread in black writing and it states " Why didn't we make khalistan? When we ruled nothern india! And thats why is said that in my last reply!

Also in 1947 sikhs never had an opportunity to make a sikh state.. It was never on the adjenda in regards to what the british muslims and hindu's wanted!! So the only chance we've actually had is in Maharaja Ranjit Singhs time.. does that answer your question?!

gurfateh.

Hanji i can read but i only read the bold title which said "why didn't we make khalistan?" In 1947 Sikhs did have the opportunity the British gave them that opportunity because they fought in both World War 1 and World War 2 it doesn't matter if Hindus and Muslims wanted there own state they were also given the opportunity they could have said yes and we would have had Khalistan today. Check out the link below it shows in great detail how we had the opportunity but didn't follow up on it.

http://www.panthkhalsa.org/raj/raj_1947.ppa

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lohgarh Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

khalistan shouldnt exist yet, not yet, how can we rule together, wen we are fighting each other? khalistan would collapse if made now. heck, we dont even have the sam ebeleifs as each other, one person beleives in keski as kakkar, another doesnt beleive in Sri guru granth sahib Ji as Guru, some beleive meat is not an issue etc all these get in the way of our raj. sorry if ive sed something wrong, i didnt mean to. any one agree or disagree, tell me your point of veiw.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!