Gay flag logo on sikhphilosophy website?

genie

49 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sikhs do not hate homosexuals.  We do not approve of their lifestyle.

There seems to be this attitude that because you do not approve it means that you hate.

Its not a "lifestyle" . Being religious is a lifestyle though ! You CHOOSE to be religious, I didn't CHOOSE to be gay . Waheguru made me so ! I don't even know why I m gay. 

I just know I am.  Saying homosexuality is a lifestyle is like saying having blue eyes is a lifestyle. Only US evangelicals use language like this. Come on, you're better than this Veer ji ! 

If you didn't hate homosexuals, you should just reconsider your views ! No one is forcing you to marry same gender . Just don't try to make your view as "official" view of sikhism because it isn't ! And you can silently disapprove of homosexual "lifestyle" . No one is persecuting you over it ! Persecution is job of heterosexuals , we leave it to you people lol . 

And as someone else said, our qaum has much more things to be worked up about , rather than a logo pic ! 

All time high drugs rate in punjab, all time low sardar ratio in punjab, I live in metro city and am horrified by the sheer decrease of sikhs with turban in punjab. RSS , shiv sena openly challenging sikh monopoly in punjab . You aren't aware of recent things, are you ?

It scares me the way panth is heading , but I know kalgidhar patshah is in charge ! But if you wanna display your machismo boy, then go and do something about drugs, nashey-patte , sikh boys shunning turbans at all time high and the ruin our punjab is in today :/ Gays should be  least of our concern . We're not vatican ! 

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I remember this guy! Ajeet. He was a young guy struggling to come to terms with his feelings, always trying to convince this forum that Sikhi (and religion in general) was a man-made fantasy. I guess he's managed to reconcile his Sikhi with his sexuality. 

And thats a wrong thing ? Miracles have happened in my life by guru ji's kirpa. The last time I came here was like 5 years ago ! Since then lots changed in my life. I went from being sikh to agnostic to sikh again lol .

Seriously, whats your people's beef with gays !? Your own history should teach you that oppression never killed a qaum. They rise louder ! 

5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

And thats a wrong thing ? Miracles have happened in my life by guru ji's kirpa. The last time I came here was like 5 years ago ! Since then lots changed in my life. I went from being sikh to agnostic to sikh again lol .

Seriously, whats your people's beef with gays !? Your own history should teach you that oppression never killed a qaum. They rise louder ! 

You're letting your emotions get the better of your mental faculties. Where did I offer a subjective opinion in my original post? I stated facts, yet you replied as if I'd insulted you. That proves you're somewhat unstable.

14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You're letting your emotions get the better of your mental faculties. Where did I offer a subjective opinion in my original post? I stated facts, yet you replied as if I'd insulted you. That proves you're somewhat unstable.

this instability is given by your "heterosexual" world . thank you for making our lives miserable ! 

throws us in the gutter while you enjoy your weddings, honeymoons, dating, this and that ... 

25 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

this instability is given by your "heterosexual" world . thank you for making our lives miserable ! 

throws us in the gutter while you enjoy your weddings, honeymoons, dating, this and that ... 

I thought you said homosexuals had existed from time immemorial? So, now it's "our" world when you want to portray yourself as the oppressed?

The years may have passed, but you are still as confused as ever. I sense a violently conflicted mind lashing out at anyone who'll give you the time of day. You'd be best served taking your grievances to the Akal Takhat if you're genuinely serious about your cause. The world the way is at the moment, you'll become an overnight international celebrity. Imagine the headlines! No, you don't even have the conviction in your beliefs to do such a thing. Lashing out behind a keyboard is the most you'll ever do. Please continue. I need some entertainment. 

4 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

This is common arguments against support of gay rights  !

Seriously , is this fair ? :(  . Imagine if your apnay kids turned out gay (BORN SO ACTUALLY), will we kick them out and deprive them happiest moments of life (marriage, love, ...) just because they want those happy moments with someone of the same gender ?

Dude can you stop typing in bold letters of all your posts and creating so many essay type posts cos reading them gives me a headache and I'm guessing aint no body got time for that.

Furthermore gays are not born gay. All people have the capacity to be gay, lesbian or bisexual or transgender. Human sexuality is quite fluid and is a learnt behavior during early age and experiences. There are many gays you were gays for years who converted to heterosexuals in later life and vice versa. To date there has not been one scientific study that states people are born gay cos of their DNA its a fallacy. If you have evidence to prove otherwise go ahead and share it.

Also heterosexuality is the norm the vast majority of worlds humanity partake in this sort of sexual behavior about 99% and only a tiny fraction of humanity maybe into different sexuality and lifestyles. We dont go around flaunting heterosexuality pride marches, asking for more heterosexuality rights,etc,etc because heterosexuality is the norm is normal human sexual behavior.

Also we Sikhs are not against gays/lesbians/trans,etc as people.... we are against them imposing their sexual preferences and lifestyles on OUR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS AND CONGREGATIONS. If your a gay good luck to you go do your thing dude but keep our religion out of your kaam lust alternative sexual lifestyle.

So coming back to the point of SPN and their use of gay flag logo on a SIKH WEBSITE it shows how far the gay agenda has infiltrated our Sikh community. We Sikhs would never take over gay websites and force them to convert to Sikhi or be heterosexuals thats not our business but why are gays trying to impose their agenda on different religious communities? They are looking for a conflict and provoking different communities to react.

Let me tell you one thing, homosexuals are their worse enemy. I used to be pretty tolerant of homosexual's and viewed them as nice people I did not care about their alternative sexuality however since they started to impose their views on religious communities and especially Sikh community. I have started to view them in negative light. Every interaction I have had with gays at work or at uni has been eye opening how racist, discriminatory and hypocrite they are. You will notice majority white gays/lesbians tend to stick to their own and openly discriminate against other ethnic minorities. Because they are white they can hide their sexuality but still claim minority rights status however an Indian hetero guy cant change his brown skin he would be overlooked for promotion at work while the gay white gets promoted and fulfills the minority status quote. Recently I have noticed how most managers at work were white gay or bi, they have this hidden network like feminists of only promoting their own and openly discriminate against those who do not fit in with their click.

I think its time we are a bit more like the abrahmic's and draw a in the sand to save our community and its civil rights from going into the abyss.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I thought you said homosexuals had existed from time immemorial? So, now it's "our" world when you want to portray yourself as the oppressed?

The years may have passed, but you are still as confused as ever. I sense a violently conflicted mind lashing out at anyone who'll give you the time of day. You'd be best served taking your grievances to the Akal Takhat if you're genuinely serious about your cause. The world the way is at the moment, you'll become an overnight international celebrity. Imagine the headlines! No, you don't even have the conviction in your beliefs to do such a thing. Lashing out behind a keyboard is the most you'll ever do. Please continue. I need some entertainment. 

Yes its "Your" world because you people are dominating in it and kept many groups oppressed under your shoes ! We're forced to live hidden lives.

Anyways I never had much expectation or hope from this forum , considering how khadkoo type it , intolerant of other views, and quick to ban people. I am surprised I ain't banned yet lol . Go ahead anyways , I don't care. 

I care for what Akal Takhat says as much as you guys care : nada ! I have seen many posts here challenging authority of Akal Takht because you didn't agree with jathedar's views lol . 

I don't want to be celeb . I just thought I had some hope with asking you reconsider your views ! but I guess I was wrong. sorry . I got no time for your entertainment. Bye :) 

peace out ! 

2 hours ago, genie said:

Dude can you stop typing in bold letters of all your posts and creating so many essay type posts cos reading them gives me a headache and I'm guessing aint no body got time for that.

Furthermore gays are not born gay. All people have the capacity to be gay, lesbian or bisexual or transgender. Human sexuality is quite fluid and is a learnt behavior during early age and experiences. There are many gays you were gays for years who converted to heterosexuals in later life and vice versa. To date there has not been one scientific study that states people are born gay cos of their DNA its a fallacy. If you have evidence to prove otherwise go ahead and share it.

Also heterosexuality is the norm the vast majority of worlds humanity partake in this sort of sexual behavior about 99% and only a tiny fraction of humanity maybe into different sexuality and lifestyles. We dont go around flaunting heterosexuality pride marches, asking for more heterosexuality rights,etc,etc because heterosexuality is the norm is normal human sexual behavior.

Also we Sikhs are not against gays/lesbians/trans,etc as people.... we are against them imposing their sexual preferences and lifestyles on OUR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS AND CONGREGATIONS. If your a gay good luck to you go do your thing dude but keep our religion out of your kaam lust alternative sexual lifestyle.

So coming back to the point of SPN and their use of gay flag logo on a SIKH WEBSITE it shows how far the gay agenda has infiltrated our Sikh community. We Sikhs would never take over gay websites and force them to convert to Sikhi or be heterosexuals thats not our business but why are gays trying to impose their agenda on different religious communities? They are looking for a conflict and provoking different communities to react.

Let me tell you one thing, homosexuals are their worse enemy. I used to be pretty tolerant of homosexual's and viewed them as nice people I did not care about their alternative sexuality however since they started to impose their views on religious communities and especially Sikh community. I have started to view them in negative light. Every interaction I have had with gays at work or at uni has been eye opening how racist, discriminatory and hypocrite they are. You will notice majority white gays/lesbians tend to stick to their own and openly discriminate against other ethnic minorities. Because they are white they can hide their sexuality but still claim minority rights status however an Indian hetero guy cant change his brown skin he would be overlooked for promotion at work while the gay white gets promoted and fulfills the minority status quote. Recently I have noticed how most managers at work were white gay or bi, they have this hidden network like feminists of only promoting their own and openly discriminate against those who do not fit in with their click.

I think its time we are a bit more like the abrahmic's and draw a in the sand to save our community and its civil rights from going into the abyss.

Its giving you headache ! Oh sorry ! I thought my views could enlighten you a little , my bad ! I hope you took a paracetamol .

Are you gay ? if not, how can you say with so much surety that gays are born or become ? Today science leans heavily in favor of "born that way" idea. 

And its very disrespectful of you to tell others how they should think of themselves ! I am BORN gay , I didn't choose, I don't remember choosing to be gay. I have always been so . 

So DNA is only reason behind congenital things ?!! yes, they didn't find any gay gene , but this doesn't mean there isn't one , they do believe however that prenatal hormones or epigenetics play a role. Science is very clear, homosexuality is fixed in womb ! By the god you claim to worship so much ! Maybe you should ask your god to stop making "faggs" !  Bet he doesn't listen to your homophobic rant lol . 

The reason homophobes deny "gays are born" is because then it forces them to give equal rights to gay. Else they would be having a bad case of "cognitive dissonance" lol. So they choose to believe gays become so . Perhaps deep down they do know they're wrong but would never admit it . 

Heterosexuality is norm , but homosexuality must also be playing some crucial role in survival of human race ! otherwise it would have been weeded out long ago ! Natural selection didn't weed out homosexuality. So homosexuality plays a significant yet unknown role in human race. Even science agrees on this now. BTW , homos are born out of heterosexual "normal" sex, so even straight sex is faulty considering it produces "defects" like us 

Gays are not influencing our sikh community organizations ! This is ridiculous ! It would have made more sense if you called badals, rss , or nashey-patte drug dealers for it ! but you're blaming gays ! Balihaare jaava tuhadi matt te ! 

I am not here with some agenda ! this is my personal views whatever I posted . Rather, it is religious institutes who have historically forced their religious views via sodomy laws on us ! so you don't whine ! it is religion which is anti-gay. Gays don't give a damn about heterosexual-male-dominated religions ! 

Yes , homosexuals might have groupism in them .. whites, blacks and so on. But LOOK AT YOURSELF lol !  Jatt, paapey, tarkhan, mazhabi , etc ., Atleast gays didn't claim to be  one religion without caste. If your blood is boiling over with testosterone dominance, go and do something for our punjab which is drowning in drugs , meanwhile rss and shiv senas are openly challening sikhs by wearing gaatrey and making their "hindu takhts" and hindu version of ardas. Jaa pehla unna nu kutt ! Gays should be least of your concern and gays are worldwide rich . Theres a whole pink money economy based on gay money. 

Lastly , no one cares if you wanna become like abrahamic . Lets start with circumcision , can we ? hahaha .. ok sorry I was joking . 

Seriously , reconsider your views man ! Gays are not that bad. theres bad and good in every qaum.

Gays are not thinking about sex all the time. We're normal humans like everyone else.

Gays and Sikhs are historically persecuted. Why should we be animosity to each other ?

*peace * :) 

PS: I remember women were also silenced similar way in past by men , the way you doing to gays now lol . Men don't wanna lose control. So much of heteronormativity . 

2 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Its giving you headache ! Oh sorry ! I thought my views could enlighten you a little , my bad ! I hope you took a paracetamol .

Are you gay ? if not, how can you say with so much surety that gays are born or become ? Today science leans heavily in favor of "born that way" idea. 

And its very disrespectful of you to tell others how they should think of themselves ! I am BORN gay , I didn't choose, I don't remember choosing to be gay. I have always been so . 

So DNA is only reason behind congenital things ?!! yes, they didn't find any gay gene , but this doesn't mean there isn't one , they do believe however that prenatal hormones or epigenetics play a role. Science is very clear, homosexuality is fixed in womb ! By the god you claim to worship so much ! Maybe you should ask your god to stop making "faggs" !  

Heterosexuality is norm , but homosexuality must also be playing some crucial role in survival of human race ! otherwise it would have been weeded out long ago ! Natural selection didn't weed out homosexuality. So homosexuality plays a significant yet unknown role in human race. Even science agrees on this now. BTW , homos are born out of heterosexual "normal" sex, so even straight sex is faulty considering it produces "defects" like us 

Gays are not influencing our sikh community organizations ! This is ridiculous ! It would have made more sense if you called badals, rss , or nashey-patte drug dealers for it ! but you're blaming gays ! Balihaare jaava tuhadi matt te ! 

I am not here with some agenda ! this is my personal views whatever I posted . Rather, it is religious institutes who have historically forced their religious views via sodomy laws on us ! so you don't whine ! it is religion which is anti-gay. Gays don't give a damn about heterosexual-male-dominated religions ! 

Yes , homosexuals might have groupism in them .. whites, blacks and so on. But LOOK AT YOURSELF lol !  Jatt, paapey, tarkhan, mazhabi , etc ., Atleast gays didn't claim to be  one religion without caste. If your blood is boiling over with testosterone dominance, go and do something for our punjab which is drowning in drugs , meanwhile rss and shiv senas are openly challening sikhs by wearing gaatrey and making their "hindu takhts" and hindu version of ardas. Jaa pehla unna nu kutt ! Gays should be least of your concern and gays are worldwide rich . Theres a whole pink money economy based on gay money. 

Lastly , no one cares if you wanna become like abrahamic . Lets start with circumcision , can we ? hahaha .. ok sorry I was joking . 

Seriously , reconsider your views man ! Gays are not that bad. theres bad and good in every qaum.

Gays are not thinking about sex all the time. We're normal humans like everyone else.

Gays and Sikhs are historically persecuted. Why should we be animosity to each other ?

*peace * :) 

Dude thats the thing your not understanding, I nor other Sikhs DO NOT HATE GAYS. We are one of most religiously tolerant towards the gay community yet we do not want our religious community tenets, forums, traditions, ideology,etc to be messed around with. As the old saying goes if it aint broke why fix it? If Sikhs are not attacking gays or homosexuality why start a fight? What punjabi/Indian atheist gays are doing are starting a fight which will only end badly for gays because it will make Sikhs turn more anti-gay and into the camps of the abrahmics agreeing with their views.

I hope gays wise up and understand there are lines you do not cross into other communities businsess and affairs. Gays put their flag on a so called Sikh website its playing with our religious ideology and sentiments....if a Sikh does not defends their own religion there is no bigger fight than that never mind external threats out in punjab or differences amoung sikhs over caste. If the sikh ideology itself is belong warped into some lunatic left wing liberal beta cuck Sikhism then we have to fight against it because that's not Sikhi what is being preached its a totally different ideology from what our Guru's taught and our hero's shed their blood and lives for.