I feel like I am standing at crossroads of life. A burden on my heart haunts me ..

4 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

You might be right but I'll recommend that you read full article at sikhsandsociety.org especially the findings.

There could be a number of reasons for being single here's another perspective.

Single Chinese Men Are Stuck Between Tradition and Capitalism 

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-01-27/single-chinese-men-are-stuck-between-tradition-and-capitalism

I have noticed that homosexuality amongst guys is more prevalent in western countries especially those with cold climate. Delays in marriage is one of the major reasons.

I would have thought that it was cultural since the two major  classical societies thought it normal to engage in homosexual relationships . Ancient Greeks had a lover and then a wife , the love for his fellow considered purer and the one for wife as purely to drive forward the bloodline . Women were very looked down upon and were confined to the home world  except in Sparta where unusually they could have a voice in politics . In Ancient Rome , the usage of men and boys for kaam was part of the whole slave owning scene just as much as the women and girls.

2 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

I have seen it happening in London.

Guy looking at other guy with Lust.

Guys having gay demeanour.

It is more visible compared to India.

Maybe you're hanging around the wrong clubs? Joking, joking.

What you suggested earlier was a fluidity of sexuality; an observable change from hetero to homo due to circumstances, much like when make prisoners indulge in homo acts to satisfy their lustful urges due to a dearth of females.  In the above examples, unless you know these individuals personally and are aware of their sexual preferences, you're just indulging in hearsay and fantasy. Delaying marriage does not mean the contemporary male channels his sexual frustrations into same sex encounters. That's absolutely ludicrous. In India, with it being a very sexually conservative society, the behaviour you described is much more likely. As for the cold climate, I suppose the state of Alaska is populated by a mass of queers, lol. Yes, there is a feminisation of masculinity in the West (which is a social phenomena; btw feminisation of mannerisms doesn't denote homosexuality), but to make the connection between that and a colder climate and late marriage somehow being linked as reasons for homosexuality is... I can't begin to describe how wrong  you are. It beggars belief.

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Maybe you're hanging around the wrong clubs? Joking, joking.

What you suggested earlier was a fluidity of sexuality; an observable change from hetero to homo due to circumstances, much like when make prisoners indulge in homo acts to satisfy their lustful urges due to a dearth of females.  In the above examples, unless you know these individuals personally and are aware of their sexual preferences, you're just indulging in hearsay and fantasy. Delaying marriage does not mean the contemporary male channels his sexual frustrations into same sex encounters. That's absolutely ludicrous. In India, with it being a very sexually conservative society, the behaviour you described is much more likely. As for the cold climate, I suppose the state of Alaska is populated by a mass of queers, lol. Yes, there is a feminisation of masculinity in the West (which is a social phenomena; btw feminisation of mannerisms doesn't denote homosexuality), but to make the connection between that and a colder climate and late marriage somehow being linked as reasons for homosexuality is... I can't begin to describe how wrong  you are. It beggars belief.

I'm not saying all single men are gay or will become one.

But scholars should study correlation between late marriages, cold countries & homosexual behaviour in 21st century.

They should draw a comparative table of its impact in western as well eastern societies.

26 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:
12 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

I have noticed that homosexuality amongst guys is more prevalent in western countries especially those with cold climate. Delays in marriage is one of the major reasons.

But scholars should study correlation between late marriages, cold countries & homosexual behaviour in 21st century.

They should draw a comparative table of its impact in western as well eastern societies.

Two contradictory statements.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

This might help in avoiding & suppressing homosexual tendencies 

http://kekbfm.com/girlfriendboyfriend-pillow-for-the-lonely-only/

O.P. is too great for this, he's not a loser just lonely from his conflicted interests. @AjeetSinghPunjabi, don't get this pillow, rather get something reasonable.

On 31/01/2017 at 2:16 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I don't think issue is of gay, its of lust. Many ppl associate lust with homosexuality and vice versa when infact from a religious view point lust is anything that involves sex which doesn't lead to reproduction. So even heterosexual sex of a gursikh couple having it with contraceptives is haraam. Its not parvaan to guru. Its unnatural in exactly the same sense "holier than thou " ppl call homosexuality unnatural. Animals don't do it with contraceptives , neither do contraceptives grows on trees. Tell me how the hell is sex of such nature then "natural"? 

But i wouldn't be surprised if most of u disagree with me on this one because its heterosexual. We often don't see our own shortcomings as a group. I know u will probably think i m being arrogant now but i m just humbly pointing out the double standards we often unknowingly have.

Guru sahib has spoken against lust and in favor of monogamy . In olden days, ppl wud marry their kids at early age because they knew once teenage kicked in, they might commit adultery. 

Even guru sahib rejected the total rejection of sexuality. Within marriage, its not just acceptable, but honored. 

But million dollar question is What if marriage is not an option to someone like a poor homosexual man?  

Why would god judge his sexuality same way as he would to a heterosexual man who commits adultery even when he has a dharmic wife at home who feeds him well and does his chores. 

I have always felt (and i say this without any political intentions)  this is why waheguru supported the lgbt rights movement. Otherwise  i don't think they wud hv even succeeded so far with odds so badly stocked against them in west just till a few decades back. 

Veer you take a very long winded approach to answering questions... something tells me you like to overthink things...

If marriage is not an option for a homosexual sikh then I guess you should accept that and move on. You either choose to find yourself a male partner and live together unmarried- perhaps do an ardas take a hukumnama from maharaaj. Or, you decide to go solo. Me myself I. Build your relationship with your Husband Lord. Dedicate your life to a cause. There are 101 things you could do. I personally don't intend on getting married. The pressure is fully on from family etc. "You have to get married, that's just how it is." No. Marriage is not a necessity. It is heavily encouraged as it can aid in spiritual growth etc but it isn't a must. FYI. Bhai Gurdas Ji, gurbani di kunji, chose not to marry.

Waheguru loves all his children. Black white green gay straight and squares. Whether He supports the lgbt rights movement I guess you'll have to ask him when you meet him!