Jump to content

Ex-Jathedar Ragi Darshan Singh and the Emperor of the United States


BhForce
 Share

Recommended Posts

I find it quite interesting that extremist missionaries always used to say that that there is no such post as "Jathedar of Akal Takhat". Yet after Ex-Jathedar Ragi Darshan Singh joined up with the extremist missionaries by denouncing the Dasam Granth Sahib, they did an interesting thing: They would describe him as "Sabka (ex) Jathedar, Akal Takhat, Singh Sahib Darshan Singh". Yet to refer to the sitting Jathedars, they would say "so-called Jathedars".

That's quite strange. If you think a post is made up, why would you describe someone as a former holder of that imaginary post?

Now let me introduce the Emperor of the United States. Joshua Norton was a drifter who in 1859 declared himself to be Emperor of the United States. If you've read the US Constitution, or even if you haven't, you should know that there is emphatically no such post. Joshua Norton was a nutcase. How much sense would it make to introduce him as a former (or current) Emperor of the United States, in the manner that ex-Presidents of the US are presented? It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. 

So now, to the point: Why do missionaries describe Ragi Darshan Singh as ex-Jathedar when (according to them), the post of Akal Takhat Jathedar is as imaginary as that of Emperor of the US?

The answer, friends, is will to power. They will say anything and everything to gain power, and once they do, they will change all the rules to consolidate power, just as in every Communist revolution. Once they get power, they will forget that they ever said there is no Jathedari of Akal Takhat, rather, they will use that power to ex-communicate any Sikh that believes in God, Guru, and Sikhism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good observation. This is one of many examples of their hypocrisy. Why do some like Rogi Darshan and dandrialwala wear malas when they dont even belive in the concept of Simran and meditation?

 

They criticize people using titles like Sant but they don't feel shame when their own use titles like professor even though they have never attended a university.

 

And gandhpreet is the biggest deciever of them all. Why does he use Dr in front of his name even though he is a desi hakeem? He dresses as a Sant because he knows Punjabi people respect that attire, but his parchar is purely atheistic missionary soch amd goes against everything that attire represents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Probably got his doctorate from the same place as Dr. Dre and Dr. Fox.

My friend who is also a doctor has it on good authority that they are all legitimate doctors....my friend's name is Dr. Pepper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Jacfsing2
15 minutes ago, Koi said:

My friend who is also a doctor has it on good authority that they are all legitimate doctors....my friend's name is Dr. Pepper.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Probably got his doctorate from the same place as Dr. Dre and Dr. Fox.

:rofl

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

I find it quite interesting that extremist missionaries always used to say that that there is no such post as "Jathedar of Akal Takhat". Yet after Ex-Jathedar Ragi Darshan Singh joined up with the extremist missionaries by denouncing the Dasam Granth Sahib, they did an interesting thing: They would describe him as "Sabka (ex) Jathedar, Akal Takhat, Singh Sahib Darshan Singh". Yet to refer to the sitting Jathedars, they would say "so-called Jathedars".

That's quite strange. If you think a post is made up, why would you describe someone as a former holder of that imaginary post?

Now let me introduce the Emperor of the United States. Joshua Norton was a drifter who in 1859 declared himself to be Emperor of the United States. If you've read the US Constitution, or even if you haven't, you should know that there is emphatically no such post. Joshua Norton was a nutcase. How much sense would it make to introduce him as a former (or current) Emperor of the United States, in the manner that ex-Presidents of the US are presented? It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. 

So now, to the point: Why do missionaries describe Ragi Darshan Singh as ex-Jathedar when (according to them), the post of Akal Takhat Jathedar is as imaginary as that of Emperor of the US?

The answer, friends, is will to power. They will say anything and everything to gain power, and once they do, they will change all the rules to consolidate power, just as in every Communist revolution. Once they get power, they will forget that they ever said there is no Jathedari of Akal Takhat, rather, they will use that power to ex-communicate any Sikh that believes in God, Guru, and Sikhism.

Missionaries should be split-up from the religion; or the real Jathas such as Taksal and others will be splitting Akal Takht authority, (they already got a separate maryada because of the Feminazis in the SGPC maryada). The missionaries already denounce the real Jathedar: Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara because of his things, (don't know much about his views on controversial topics, so I can't explain it, nor would I be interested in all that), to put their Pakhandi Jathedar who let that Pakhandi Baba, (Gurmeet Sio of Dera Sauch Sahib), to be doing chaos in Punjab. But really it seems if Badal is Panth Rattan Fakhr-e-Qaum, then does the Jathedari of Akal Takht really mean anything, heck the Keshdhari RSS Hindu Agents give Siropas to anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Good observation. This is one of many examples of their hypocrisy. Why do some like Rogi Darshan and dandrialwala wear malas when they dont even belive in the concept of Simran and meditation?

 

They criticize people using titles like Sant but they don't feel shame when their own use titles like professor even though they have never attended a university.

 

And gandhpreet is the biggest deciever of them all. Why does he use Dr in front of his name even though he is a desi hakeem? He dresses as a Sant because he knows Punjabi people respect that attire, but his parchar is purely atheistic missionary soch amd goes against everything that attire represents.

This. Very perceptive.

Their methods go against the sort of hypocrisy that is condemned all over Gurbani. E.g., claiming to be a Pandit and then also doing Muslim rituals. If you don't believe in God, what's the free-flowing and uncut beard for?

They would have more credibility as atheists if they had the bhekh of Richard Dawkins (cut hair, shaved, western clothes).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I hope you're not basing your opinion based on much later artistic representations?? That would be insane.    But you do have a point about Guru Arjan Devi ji's shaheedi. Jahangir (in his memoirs) specifically mentions that he ordered Guru ji to be executed in line with some ancient (from Genghiz Khan's time) little known Mongol laws called 'yasha', and as far as I can tell, under these protocols nobles were to be executed without having their blood spill on the ground.  I have read of Singhs being hanged from trees by their kesh in 18th century Persian accounts of conflicts with Singhs. If the whole aim is to terrify and  destroy your captives, I doubt the persecutors would have cared too much about keeping their prisoners dastaars on - if anything I would imagine they would have gone out of their way to remove them, to try and degrade them further.   
    • City Sikhs, Project Naad, British Sikh Association (lord Rami ranger)- Complete jokers. 
    • Does anyone know from historical written sources, if it is specified whether Singhs were allowed to keep their head covered when persecuted by the Mughals, during torture/execution?  Was it just on a case by case basis? For Guru Arjan Dev Ji, it seems head was allowed to be kept covered with Dastaar.   most of the photos I’ve seen Banda Singh Bahadur with head uncovered   @dallysingh101 ?
    • Proper Bezhti.... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64496456 Jasvir Singh: 'I'm a devout Sikh - and married to a man' Published 8 hours ago Share   Image caption, Jasvir and Nick on their wedding day By Aleem Maqbool Religion editor, BBC News   Jasvir Singh is one of the most prominent Sikh voices in British public life. He is also gay - a fact that he has kept mostly private until now. It's put him at odds with some members of his own community, but he says he now wants to speak up about his sexuality. Jasvir Singh lays out some photographs on the table in front of him and takes a deep breath. They are pictures of joyful moments from the day last summer when he married his husband, Nick. "I know that speaking about this is going to be highly controversial," he says. "I'm sure there will be lots of people out there who will be upset, annoyed, even angry at me. "But I've got nothing to hide and I know that I have got Waheguru [God] with me, as I have had Waheguru with me all the way." Jasvir is a family law barrister and the main Sikh contributor to Radio 4's Thought For The Day. He has just been awarded a CBE for his work bringing faith communities together and advocating for vulnerable groups. But through it all, he has lived with a swirl of speculation about his private life - often spilling over into attempts at intimidation - that he now wants to address head-on. "There is a very small element of the British Sikh community that makes itself loudly heard. From them I have received death threats for being gay, I have been accused on a TV station of being an infidel and I have even had individuals call me up and threaten to expose me." Though Jasvir says he has not tried to hide his sexual orientation, it is not something he has talked about publicly. Recently, however, Jasvir says he has been confronted by an unsurmountable obstacle that meant he could not live out his faith in the way in which he wanted and in the way others can. "My husband is white, British, and was not born into a Sikh family. But he understands my Sikhi (Sikhism) and he has respected and embraced that part of my life. We have said we want to have a family and want to bring our children up Sikh. "We spoke about the kind of wedding we wanted in great detail, but sadly there was no way of getting married in a gurdwara, even though in my interpretation of the Anand Karaj (the Sikh marriage ceremony), there is no reason for this." .... Jasvir and Nick have just returned from their honeymoon, during which they visited gurdwaras in Punjab and in other parts of India.  
    • https://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/13602-destruction-of-panjabi-education-system-post-annexation/
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use